• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I made a support thread for Firebrand.
What series do you want this under? Demon's Crest, Gargoyle's Quest, or oddly if it may be, Ghosts 'N Goblins?

The owner of the Saber Artoria thread has deleted their account, is it possible for me to be the new owner?
To note, you need a help from a mod admin. What you first need to do is find a post of yours that is before it, so it can be moved to be the first post of the thread.

As the owner entirely left, obviously this wouldn't be an issue unless you signed up for SB after the first post of the Saber support thread was made.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Here'a a support thread for Reginn from Fire Emblem Heroes:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I got threads for Pablo Sanchez and Annie Frazier from Backyard Sports:

https://smashboards.com/threads/the...ourt-pablo-sanchez-for-smash-ultimate.509853/

Last edited:

toonito

Smash Ace
I made a thread for Street Fighter's M. Bison (surprised he didn't have one)

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
Probably should've listed this earlier, But I made a thread for Zagreus from Hades.

Paraster

Smash Lord
A while back, I made a thread centered on what characters from indie games people would like to see, but it never occurred to me to ask to have it listed.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Think I am going to start a Mad Piano Thread shortly. Any issues with that?
I see none. Just make sure nobody beats you to it first~

I mean, we have threads for tons of generic enemies. Though to be fair, it's a slightly more unique one than your average mook, but.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Another Backyard Kid gets a support thread, and this time it's Reese Worthington:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just created a thread for Haruka Amami from THE IDOLM@STER

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For a reason... I never knew how to affix one to a given post, but that might be addressed in the welcome threads, so I shall refer there before editing.
Basically just copy the url and put it in your post. I'll take care of the rest. It also helps to specify separately what the character and franchise is. It saves me time, as my computer's a little slow. :)

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I noticed there is another Battletoads thread on the front page but it was made a month after mine and mine isn't. I also have support threads for Ilidan Stormrage, Sarah Kerrigan, and Lysandre that I don't see on the front page.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Finally got around to do this:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I noticed there is another Battletoads thread on the front page but it was made a month after mine and mine isn't. I also have support threads for Ilidan Stormrage, Sarah Kerrigan, and Lysandre that I don't see on the front page.
I only really add them because they were linked on here. As I'm no longer a mod, I don't need to watch every single thread that gets created. I get the concern, though. If there's an issue with a duplicate thread, feel free to bring it up so it can be looked at.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I remember seeing that. It had no images and was just all text.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I only really add them because they were linked on here. As I'm no longer a mod, I don't need to watch every single thread that gets created. I get the concern, though. If there's an issue with a duplicate thread, feel free to bring it up so it can be looked at.
I don’t really care either way. I just don’t want my thread deleted because there was already another one here.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don’t really care either way. I just don’t want my thread deleted because there was already another one here.
Actually, it'd be locked.

But as I said, I don't know what's going on with which is which, so without the links, I can't help point a mod in the right direction either way.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
But was your thread the first or the other person? Because whoever first claimed dibs is the rightful thread owner.

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Also I just noticed, the Gex thread is still not on the list:
I guess he's too powerful to be added to it.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

But as I said, I don't know what's going on with which is which, so without the links, I can't help point a mod in the right direction either way.
Found the other Battletoads thread we were talking about:

I don't know who claimed dibs first.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Found the other Battletoads thread we were talking about:

I don't know who claimed dips first.
Don't you mean dibs? XD

I need to see both links. Whoever made it first generally does, but it's also good that the topic owners talk it over. Things can change. Like if one topic owner no longer really visits, the more active owner might keep it. Etc.

Gengar84 Gengar84 I do suggest talking to the other owner of the thread to figure out what's going on, though. :)

Gengar84

Smash Hero
If you look at the dates of each opening post, mine was made a month earlier. Mine was created in July 2018 and the one in the directory was created in August 2018.

I’m on my cell phone right now so I can’t really post a link to my thread right now but it should still be on the front page.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I'm going to update it with this one. Please note you should still talk to the other thread owner to let them know what's going on. And then report the thread so it'll be locked. :)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

It sounds to me like managing the newcomer directories is a chore. If you need help, I could assist in brooming up newcomers, though it would really only be meager aid since I am not so seasoned with navigation.

Top Bottom