• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

NotTabuu

Smash Rookie
When I click on any of them only official ones like Simon's official one pop out. Why?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Isn’t Pakky banned? D: I guess any requests to him will be null and void now
Why did he get banned? I don't think he did anything wrong tbh
he didn't, yeseterday i saw him on the offical smash ultimate discussiong thread
Basically, they had 6 points of infractions, but some expired yesterday. So he was temporarily banned. I can't really say anything beyond that, but I'm just explaining how infractions work and all.

I won't go into further details otherwise. Any infractions the user got if of course between himself and the Moderation. Hence, no details to give.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
My apologies for not being around. Things have been crazy at work for me and I honestly just haven't had the time. My goal is to update the front page over the course of this week but I might not get through everything.

Honestly as we get closer to the game it's going to he harder for me to keep up, so I would just ask to please be patient.

In regards to requests to Pakky Pakky , put simply please be nice and be patient. He's one of the few on here that takes requests so if he says you've made too many or just hasn't got around to yours just listen to him or be patient thanks. For now leave your requests and I will post them on the master list.

Again I am sorry for being really busy, but moving forward they key with this thread will be patience. Every artist has done an amazing job and I love seeing the icons used all over the board. Thank you everyone!

D

Deleted member

But pakky only accepts video game characters. He won’t do things that didn’t start in video games.
Nvm did it myself
Doesn't seem to work on SmashBoards though, anything I can do about that?

Last edited by a moderator:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Ok. But he’s pretty much the only person who does request on here.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As for being on topic, if anyone hasn’t done Neku yet, I’d like to see a Neku icon :)

D

Deleted member

Hey, I made my own Zoe Trent icon! Only in smallish size but feel free to add it to the front page!
Link to add

Last edited by a moderator:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hey, I made my own Zoe Trent icon! Only in smallish size but feel free to add it to the front page!
Link to add
That's pretty good!

I keep forgetting that Violet Parr only existed in a movie (even though she did appear in some games that came with said films)! Was really really hoping to see her get the Icon treatment for my sig as well!

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd drop by to say that I've managed to resize lanky_gunner's Lanky icon via Simple Image Resizer , so feel free to slap it onto the OP gallery.

EDIT: Good grief. Looks like the error icons are back, with a vengeance. :rolleyes:
:mad: ED(IT) BOY!!!: Lemme try it again.... and there we go. Thanks, LunaPic!

EDIT: :facepalm: To hell with you, LunaPic.
Imgur, don't let me down!

Last edited:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
These are awesome, thanks so much! Why are so many of them dead now though? I had to replace Shadow and Geno in my signature because they didn't show up any more.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
These are awesome, thanks so much! Why are so many of them dead now though? I had to replace Shadow and Geno in my signature because they didn't show up any more.
Same here! Even my Violet Parr gif isn't working, what gives?

Last edited:

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
If people are still taking requests, I have a couple I'd like to see made.

First up Ravio from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

next up

Haseo from .hack//G.U.

and finally

Kite from .hack//IMOQ

.hack characters are kind of in a bit of a grey area in regards to if they are video game characters given they are from a "multimedia franchise" but these 2 are the protagonists of the main .hack PS2 games so I think they should pass any prerequisites that anyone has

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Say, I've been noticing a lot of the icons are turning into dead images, on my and other peoples signitures. is something happening?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Can I request someone really stupid ?

Mario's head, in the game Mario teaches typing. If someone do that, it will be my profile pictures !

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Sorry to bother whoever is currently taking requests, but I would also like to see Reaper (Overwatch). Along with Xurkitree, these are my 2 dream characters that I would 100% want to see in Smash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
If anyone can, may you please make a Zeratul icon? (Zeratul is from Starcraft)

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
OK Some big news. I went to post everyones' on the front page today and was told to have less than 1024 pictures on a single post.

Whelp.

So I tried to do some clean up but that didn't help, still too many. So instead, from now on I will only post one size of a particular icon, automatically going for smaller unless specific by the artist (but I do believe the community prefers to use the smaller ones). Please, continue to share as many sizes as you have in the past, but I will only put one up.

I hope no one minds. Unfortunately this isn't a permanent fix either but it will do for now. There is some other big stuff I wanna talk about but right now I'm exhausted after that lol.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He isn't banned, actually. Under his username, it would say "Banned (6 points)" if he was. However, it's clear he's busy lately. He has a life. Overwhelming him with tags won't help. He knows they exist and will respond when he can. For now, it's best to just be patient.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
May I request Tengu from Nintendo's Tengu Hanafuda cards? It will be for a thread, and you will be credited.

Cleaned Cropped Tengu.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom