• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Pakky Pakky sorry to bother you but are you gonna do my King Denas, Vez'nan and Bullet request? I'm really excited for it ^^

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
These are absolutely amazing. I love the style so much so kudos to you and every other artist who's featured. I'm sure minimalistic stuff like this is way harder than it looks.

While I'm here, if I can throw a request in the pool - it'd be cool to see some love for Raidou from the SMT series. If anyone makes one or sees one, hit me up.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Along with 18-Volt, I'll be requesting Rundas from Metroid. Thanks in advance!

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Wow thanks a lot! That Bullet looks freakin amazing, I love your artstyle!
Can't wait to see Denas and Vez'nan :>>

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
so how do requests work in this, i know about the 3 at a time part but...?

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Just say your 3 requests and they'll be listed on the OP. Someone will get to them...
Hey Pakky Pakky would my Violet Parr request count as 3 if I were to request her in both her main supersuit look and the 2 different civilian looks from the two films (Shrinking Violet from the first film and regular casual Violet with her blue hairband?)

Edit: Forgot to ask who this request was directed to!

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
shout out to sam☆jam for something to work off of so people can have something similar side by side

Pakky Pakky sorry to bother you but are you gonna do my King Denas, Vez'nan and Bullet request? I'm really excited for it ^^

Last edited:

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Pakky Pakky When you're done with Denas and Vez'nan, may I request Arkantos, Wesker and Claptrap? ^^
But of course, take your time, your art is still great ^^

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky When you're done with Denas and Vez'nan, may I request Arkantos, Wesker and Claptrap? ^^
But of course, take your time, your art is still great ^^
No, you may not. You asked for these three I'm only doing these three.

This is the third this has happened with someone and I'm putting my foot down.

I appreciate the love but this is getting out of hand.

Didn't mean to fly off the handle but this needs to be controlled.

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky Pakky how long until I can request again. Sorry if I come off as rude, but since nobody else on this thread is active, it’s hard to know what to do.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky how long until I can request again. Sorry if I come off as rude, but since nobody else on this thread is active, it’s hard to know what to do.
Put down your suggestions and they'll be added to the master list on the front page.

JadeBladeGamer22

Smash Cadet
shout out to sam☆jam for something to work off of so people can have something similar side by side

I also did Alex but they are seeming slow to add any icons

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Pakky Pakky Okay, so I just woke up, and I have two things to say:
1) Wow, these looks AWESOME AS HELL! To be honest, I didn't except Prince Denas instead of the King and Origins Vez'nan instead of the one from the first KR, but these are soooo good that I can't complain about it.
2) Oh okay, sorry for requesting too much characters, I didn't mean to be rude or to rush you. Keep up the great work man!

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky Okay, so I just woke up, and I have two things to say:
1) Wow, these looks AWESOME AS HELL! To be honest, I didn't except Prince Denas instead of the King and Origins Vez'nan instead of the one from the first KR, but these are soooo good that I can't complain about it.
2) Oh okay, sorry for requesting too much characters, I didn't mean to be rude or to rush you. Keep up the great work man!
Thank you I'm glad you like them.

And no hard done its just that requests have been flooding me a bit lately and its a little hard to keep up.

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
So, you don't have any problems with me using some of your stock icons for a fanon Smash project on Fantendo if I credit you, right? Pakky Pakky

Edit: forgot to mention you

Last edited:

jokermelee

Smash Apprentice
i haven't check into this thread in a while, has anyone made a Doomguy icon yet?

also kinda unrelated, but what software do you guys use to make your icons, i'm thinking of making one in photoshop myself

Top Bottom