• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
Here it is! Hopefully it looks decent enough…First time I contribute in this thread btw!
View attachment 166014

Someone pointed out in a discord group I'm in, that it's probably too detailed … might be true lol. I might try another version tomorrow or something.
This looks great! I like it. Can you resize it to 30x50 as well?

letsgetsmashing

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make a Baby Mario/Luigi icon? Like with the two together? I no someone else requested it but I really would like to see this icon come to life!

Also Tortimer and Tom Nook from Animal Crossing would be cool. As of right now, I don't think the Animal Crossing series has any icons of characters not already in the game (Villager & Isabelle) so it would be cool to get icons of other Animal Crossing characters like Kapp'n, Rover, Reese, Cyrus, Resetti, etc

Last edited:

DeadmanV2

Smash Rookie
Hi, I was just curious if anyone would be interested in making stock icons for Min Min and the Skyward Sword version of Zelda. I'd really appreciate it.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Second blade I pulled

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky I have 2 requests for you. I’m new here, so I don’t know how to put your username and logo in orange text before my request. I know someone already requested the first one but it hasn’t been made yet so, yeah. Can you do 9-volt and R.mika

Pakky

Smash Hero

A reminder that Gilgamesh was a Mii Costume, what this means I do not know.

Pakky I have 2 requests for you. I’m new here, so I don’t know how to put your username and logo in orange text before my request. I know someone already requested the first one but it hasn’t been made yet so, yeah. Can you do 9-volt and R.mika
Since you requested me specifically I shall honor it :D

To tag someone put a '@' before their name, you should get a little list that appears when this happens to help you out.

Last edited:

Bandiheart

Smash Rookie
Could I perhaps get one of Grimm, from the Hollow Knight "Grimm Troupe" expansion?

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman

A reminder that Gilgamesh was a Mii Costume, what this means I do not know.

Since you requested me specifically I shall honor it :D

To tag someone put a '@' before their name, you should get a little list that appears when this happens to help you out.
T

Pakky

Smash Hero
Hello, I'd Like to request stock icons for The Tap Trial Girl from Rhythm Tengoku, and The Reporter from Rhythm Heaven Fever. Thank you.

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
:000::000::056:

Hey Thanks, They're really good
N
Hey Thanks, They're really good
Pakky Pakky WOW! These are great! Thanks man!

Pakky Pakky can you do roblox noob, Johnny Cage, and Mc ballyhoo

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky Pakky You’re right. You should take a rest. Don’t worry, I promise that I’m not being sarcastic. You have lots of talent man. Thanks

Soupah Mario

Smash Rookie
I know the queue's sort of backed up a bit, but I'd like to request

-Haze from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Torna: The Golden Country)
-Maribelle from Fire Emblem Awakening
-and another Grovyle.

It's not that the Grovyle icon made by NeonBurrito is bad, it just has different dimensions from a normal stock icon and completely throws off my signature on the forums I go on. Please and thank you!

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
I know the queue's sort of backed up a bit, but I'd like to request

-Haze from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Torna: The Golden Country)
-Maribelle from Fire Emblem Awakening
-and another Grovyle.

It's not that the Grovyle icon made by NeonBurrito is bad, it just has different dimensions from a normal stock icon and completely throws off my signature on the forums I go on. Please and thank you!
I can make one but it's basiclly Pokemon Shuffle icon withtout the eyes

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Hey, I really don't wanna bother any of you talented artists, but I've got a few unusual requests.
King Denas from Kingdom Rush
Lord Vez'nan from Kingdom Rush
and The Bullet from Enter The Gungeon.
Thanks by advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom