• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Pakky

Smash Hero
I am a stickler for consistency and these are a little too big. Thanks for sharing, but I'll wait until we get the official emoji icons. Someday.

Pakky I just updated my signature with this one, and it's perfect! Thank you so much!
I appreciate you :)

I'm glad you like it!

splat

Smash Lord
I do think you will miss some of them as you said :p
Which I cannot handle, so I made this :upsidedown:
EDIT: perfect timing, just before Vergeben's latest message.

< I'm going to guess that, if Incineroar DOES make it, we'll see a two-tone version like this
< I also made an alternative for those who'd like something a bit more legible
< Though part of me expects they'll take some creative liberties with his manes to make it a bit smaller/more legible

I also did this one a while ago, though I don't think I've ever shared it:

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Say, would anyone be up for making a small Lanky Kong icon (unless there's already one I'm unaware of...)

I just LOOOVE dat' ape!

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
I know I got Zanza in his god form, Rex & Mythra, and a female Monster Hunter in Kirin armor requested, but I just gotta say if I was allowed a fourth request it'd be Jin from XBC2, more so since that Torna DLC dropped.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Cuz I don't like the other one I made.

Last edited:

VashTehStampede

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
8506-1485-4895
Anyone here willing to make a cleaned up Lloyd Irving stock? The one here is a bit small and dark looking, would love a version closer to the ones from smash. Thanks!

Gumzilla

Smash Journeyman
I made Kirlia and plan to make the rest of the Ralts line!
image0-2.png

rsz_1rsz_image0-2.png

Pakky

Smash Hero

Enjoy and have a look and listen

Last edited:

ShaunoftheRed

Smash Cadet
I made Smash Ultimate stock icons for all Playstation Allstars characters :)

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'll like to request Hilda (from Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds) and Noctis (from Final Fantasy 15).

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I made a Stock Icon for Cecil Harvey (I am practicing so feel free to modify)

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I'd like to see Jin Kazama from TEKKEN, Nero from Devil May Cry, and perhaps Noctis Lucis Caelum from FINAL FANTASY XV.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
OK Updated finally...mostly.
splat splat , I got your Isabelle up there. I mentioned it in the post, but I just wanna point out a lot of users on the site prefer yours over the official so great job!
Cool. It'd be much appreciated if they could.
Sorry I don't do that, don't know where that came from. I've done it for myself a few times but they aren't the best lol.
You could ask the original artists if they could make a smaller icon for you.
is there any for seperate mii fighters or eevee?
I added Eevee but am a little confused about what your asking for the mii fighters. If you want to request all 3 separately that would be more than three requests.
Huh. I'm new to this site. I guess I'll have to edit the original post then. Thanks for the help :)
I'm sorry I don't mean to be a bother you but could you list these icons with their character names, I'm not a Sony person lol. I will definitely get around to adding them though!

ShaunoftheRed

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry I don't mean to be a bother you but could you list these icons with their character names, I'm not a Sony person lol. I will definitely get around to adding them though!
Yeah no problem! I'm just glad they're good enough to go straight on the fridge! lol thanks.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I could try making some if someone has a request.

Last edited:

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
OK Updated finally...mostly.
splat splat , I got your Isabelle up there. I mentioned it in the post, but I just wanna point out a lot of users on the site prefer yours over the official so great job!

Sorry I don't do that, don't know where that came from. I've done it for myself a few times but they aren't the best lol.
You could ask the original artists if they could make a smaller icon for you.

I added Eevee but am a little confused about what your asking for the mii fighters. If you want to request all 3 separately that would be more than three requests.

Oh boy isabelle's in. I'm happy

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I'd like to see Jin Kazama.
Here it is! Hopefully it looks decent enough…First time I contribute in this thread btw!
Jin Kazama.png

Someone pointed out in a discord group I'm in, that it's probably too detailed … might be true lol. I might try another version tomorrow or something.

Last edited:

Ed-boy

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhh lanky_gunner lanky_gunner ....hear my plead!
If thou art even still doing these icons...
If thou art not tied up with business & life affairs...
If it's not too much of a bother, won't thou craftith a smaller icon of thy namesake (ya' know, the clown ape guy)?

Real talk, though, I'd be really grateful for it, but if you've got any reasons against it, I would understand.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I made Smash Ultimate stock icons for all Playstation Allstars characters :)

Can you rezize these to match the sizes of the average stock icons? Thanks!

Top Bottom