• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Got someone comin' in hot! Or cool like water...
misty 384px.png
misty 48px.png

Reference:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Well, now that 9-Volt's been done, I'd like to request 18-Volt, please.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'm sorry I had too, I'll get to the others soon.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I was hoping to get a Request for Donbe and Hikari from Shin Onigashima. they would be a pair unit.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky Pakky not trying to be rude, but are you gonna be done with my request soon. Sorry, I’m just extremely excited to see how those icons come out.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I wouldn't complain if Violet Parr from the Incredibles got in as a playable fighter (in fact, I'd play as her every day like I do whenever I load up Disney Infinity), granted her chances of getting a spot are at -500% (seeing as Disney is super stingy with regards to their characters).

It's just too bad there wasn't a Violet Stock Icon floating around on here (based on her different looks from both films).

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Dob
I wouldn't complain if Violet Parr from the Incredibles got in as a playable fighter (in fact, I'd play as her every day like I do whenever I load up Disney Infinity), granted her chances of getting a spot are at -500% (seeing as Disney is super stingy with regards to their characters).

It's just too bad there wasn't a Violet Stock Icon floating around on here (based on her different looks from both films).
Do you mean Mr.krabs stingy, or Stingy claims everything stingy. :)

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I thought so. I was just joking around.

Chorus kids are cool

Pakky Pakky I’m gonna sleep at 9:30. Just so you know, that If I don’t respond I’m not being rude.

Hi squirtle/Mario guy your dry bowser icon ain’t half bad.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I thought so. I was just joking around.

Chorus kids are cool

Pakky Pakky I’m gonna sleep at 9:30. Just so you know, that If I don’t respond I’m not being rude.

Hi squirtle/Mario guy your dry bowser icon ain’t half bad.

Last edited:

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
cancelling my thanos request, replacing it by the bullet from enter the gungeon

Giantfirering28

Smash Rookie
I'm actually working on a project for Mario Kart Wii that replaces the minimap icons with smash ultimate stock icons and this thread has been helping a lot (I'll be leaving credit to the artist I used from here) but I was wondering if somebody could do Baby Daisy and Baby Peach, as I haven't found any on the internet and I see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are on the waitlist.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Bowsette's bosom buddy

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Sorry it didn’t tell me that It was posted. Great work pakky. You should do graphic design.

Pakky Pakky I know you have a lot to do. But gumzilla requested, Baldi, so I just wanted to help him. Also dark bones and helix from arms would be cool .

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky Pakky Can you takeover my 9-volt support thread, or just maybe help me make it better, it just stinks right now.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky Can you takeover my 9-volt support thread, or just maybe help me make it better, it just stinks right now.
I mean you could look at other support threads and use that as a baseline to better your own.

Last edited:
Top Bottom