• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, fellow artist who is too busy with art school right now to do anything extra but has a request for 2 icons if anyone has the time c:

-Goomba
-Prince (Katamari Series)

Awegamer2015

Smash Rookie
If anyone is in the mood for it i could request a few characters to do

Blazel(Mino Monsters)
Hammer Bro(Mario)
Spike The Dragon(My Little Pony)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
has anyone gotten to my Neku Sakuraba request yet?

NineS

Smash Lord
I just needed an excuse to use my profile image for some other reason.
I couldn't let it go to waste.
Emil, from Nier, and NieR: Automata.
Nobody asked for him, so here you go! At least I can say I used my profile picture for something. Let me know if you need me to resize it. I'm assuming you do.
Probably going to do 2B, 9S, A2, etc. next just for the heck of it.
I need to become a walking advertisement for NieR.

has anyone gotten to my Neku Sakuraba request yet?
I'll give it a shot. Don't know when I'll get started on it. I want to do it now, but it's pretty late for me.

D

Deleted member

Can anyone make fan made icons for Leon is in RE4 outfit, Erdrick from Dragon Quest, and the Lone Wandere from Fallout the size of an actual stock icon?
Thank you!

SkullKidKing

Smash Cadet
So my three requests are Agent J from Elite Beat Agents, Prince Vorkken from Wonderful 101, and Young Tiki from Fire Emblem. I was wondering if I could drop Tiki and replace her with a T-Rex from Fossil Fighters?

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Was going to request Six from Little Nightmares but noticed (with great shock) that they were already on the request list!

Just letting people know that there is at least one person actually asking for this to be a thing and they're right here

oh and if it already exists show me

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
NineS NineS I’m canceling my requests and changing it to these so I can make it easier for everyone. I’m changing it to clay from Mario Tennis Power Tour and disco kid from punch out wii

Edit:I sent these to you because I want to give Pakky a break because I’ve been requesting a lot from him lately.

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495

Penroze Penroze

AirMac1 AirMac1 You're up
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU FOREVER THANK YOU

Only one criticism: I really feel like the hair should go all the way across the forehead and not have the gap on the left. Other than that, it's amazing!

Also now i kinda wanna see one for the kid from the dlc

NineS

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU FOREVER THANK YOU

Only one criticism: I really feel like the hair should go all the way across the forehead and not have the gap on the left. Other than that, it's amazing!

Also now i kinda wanna see one for the kid from the dlc
Fixed it. My bad, the reference I used had a gap. At least it looked like it did... The lighting made it hard to tell. Hope this is better.

Looks so much better! I will add it to the support thread and my signature :D
Glad you like it.

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Fixed it. My bad, the reference I used had a gap. At least it looked like it did... The lighting made it hard to tell. Hope this is better.

Glad you like it.
Yes, that's great!

Also, I see where you're coming from. I actually looked it up to see if she did have that gap, and I found it hard to tell!

Now I'd really love a The Kid icon.

n-no pressure though

Top Bottom