• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Just one more request to complete my most wanted characters list. Can you do Reaper from Overwatch? His eyes are hidden behind his mask, so this should be an easier one. Thanks :)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, that Disco Kid icon reminds me...
Can someone make Aran Ryan and Super Macho Man (Punch-Out) for me please? Thanks

zferolie

Smash Hero
I created a stock icon for Cynthia from the Pokémon series, I'm not sure if I have the right sizes View attachment 171074

View attachment 171075
That is amazing. Love it. I'll have to add it to my signiture.

Say, I'm still waiting on someone to do the requests for Meloetta(either or both forms) and DOnbe and Hikari icons. Not getting any word from anyone, but if you have time think you can do those for me? :)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That is amazing. Love it. I'll have to add it to my signiture.

Say, I'm still waiting on someone to do the requests for Meloetta(either or both forms) and DOnbe and Hikari icons. Not getting any word from anyone, but if you have time think you can do those for me? :)
I’ll play around with those, let me see what I can do.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I used to love PAC-MAN Party, until I was scared to death by the robot bear minigame! Can someone maybe do Octodad, Axel from Crazy Taxi, and Mappy?

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Wademan94 Wademan94 Wow, that Cynthia is DOPE!
So if you do accept requests, I'd like to see what you can do with Crazy Dave (Plants vs Zombies), Bill Rizer and Lance Bean (both from Contra).
Thanks by advance!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 Wow, that Cynthia is DOPE!
So if you do accept requests, I'd like to see what you can do with Crazy Dave (Plants vs Zombies), Bill Rizer and Lance Bean (both from Contra).
Thanks by advance!
Thank you, I really appreciate the support! I’m not currently accepting requests at the moment, zferolie zferolie is an exception since I’m familiar with them over on other threads, but I’m a big enough fan of Contra that I might take you up on that one. I won’t make promises but I’ll try to see what I can do with that.

Oswald683

Smash Rookie
Thank you, I really appreciate the support! I’m not currently accepting requests at the moment, zferolie zferolie is an exception since I’m familiar with them over on other threads, but I’m a big enough fan of Contra that I might take you up on that one. I won’t make promises but I’ll try to see what I can do with that.
Nice, thanks

Gumzilla

Smash Journeyman
1540519704414.png

rsz_1rsz_1540519704414.png

Finally got around o making another one of these! It's not as good as some of my other ones.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
hey here's a couple suggestions that aren't from Little Nightmares:
Brighton and Twila from Super Mario Party 6
(preferably separately)

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Small Dry Bowser, effective for signiture but not for make plants grow in a shorter span, well i'm gonna kill some Skeletons

Plusle and Minun, the first one i made
(yay)

Nana in normal colours, yes ik there some made for Nana but not her normal pink

Baby Bros if u can shrink it thank you (the spoilers are together someone know how to make em seperate ?)

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, is anyone up for making icons for non game characters?
If that's the case, I would like to request Inori Aizawa, thanks...

Last edited:

Bee Card

Smash Ace
Hi all, is there a tutorial about how to create these kind of icons ? Or if someone by any chance can make Arthur and his echo fighter Princess Prin Prin from Ghosts'n Goblins. :love:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Requesting:
Trace (Metroid Prime Hunters)
Mei (Overwatch)
Nico Robin (One Piece) Please use her Pre Time-skip or Dressrosa appearance

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT important post if anyone cares :p

I updated the first post's champion's gallery. Base roster complete!

More importantly, I know I've been neglecting this thread. Work/school has just piled up too much (when I started this thread over the summer I wasn't taking class so I've just gotten busier over the months...). I also know that the closer we get to the game's release the less I will be on this site, especially since we know the full base roster and stage list, as well as most of the game's content.

So I'd like to announce that I am giving ownership of this thread to Pakky Pakky ! He's been an amazing partner through all this work, making a large portion of the icon's on the front page. I couldn't think of anyone else to trust to continue managing this thread. It will be completely up to him how to manage this thread from now on and completely up to him what to do with it in the future. Please treat him with respect, especially in regards to requests. I'm working with an admin to give him ownership, so it should be happening soon.

Finally I just want to say thanks to every single artist who made an icon. This has been so much fun and I've really appreciated seeing all your hard work all over the site. I'm really grateful to have helped spread your art. Thanks everybody :).

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey zferolie zferolie sorry these took so long, I wanted to get them finished before the Direct hit, but here's the icons you wanted, let me know if you need any further changes:

Meloetta_Icon.png
Meloetta_iconsmall.png

As well as her Aria form:

MeloettaAria_Icon.png
MeloettaAria_iconsmall.png

Oswald683 Oswald683 I'm currently working on yours, I should have them here soon

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Hey zferolie zferolie sorry these took so long, I wanted to get them finished before the Direct hit, but here's the icons you wanted, let me know if you need any further changes:

Oswald683 Oswald683 I'm currently working on yours, I should have them here soon
Ah thank you so much! Gonna use them right away.

splat

Smash Lord
ALRIGHT important post if anyone cares :p

I updated the first post's champion's gallery. Base roster complete!
The Champion's Gallery perhaps be expanded upon with the Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon vs. NeonBurrito's. They also seem to have their own icons (as do the Mii Fighters, though noone made those):

ExtraIcons.png

In regards to your comment on Ken: I didn't create one because I didn't really feel like it. In hindsight I'm kinda bummed I didn't.

Finally: thanks for managing this thread for so long, and good luck to Pakky!

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
The Champion's Gallery perhaps be expanded upon with the Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon vs. NeonBurrito's. They also seem to have their own icons (as do the Mii Fighters, though noone made those):

View attachment 175651

In regards to your comment on Ken: I didn't create one because I didn't really feel like it. In hindsight I'm kinda bummed I didn't.

Finnally: thanks for managing this thread for so long, and good luck to Pakky!
Ooo! Thanks for this I'll add them later today!

And thanks I tried :p , just an update on that we are waiting on admins to work on the seat so please be patient as we wait for Pakky to take the reigns.

Also specifically to you splat, thanks for you icons, they are some of my favorites :).

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Could someone please make a small Will (Advance Wars Days of Ruin) stock icon? I would be most grateful if possible.
Here's a picture of Will from advance wars

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Here it is! Hopefully it looks decent enough…First time I contribute in this thread btw!
View attachment 166014

Someone pointed out in a discord group I'm in, that it's probably too detailed … might be true lol. I might try another version tomorrow or something.

I love this one, could you make a smaller one if you get a chance? Iv tried to do it myself, but I keep messing up. Im not very experienced in using photoshop and Imgur.

Edit: I figured it out nevermind

Last edited:

Krexxal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tigertot
3DS FC
0748-2843-9928
Switch FC
SW-8129-3137-5316
I really love the minimalistic style these icons have.

Fire Scyther

Smash Cadet
So, uh, hi, I'm new here and got friends who were also in this site, and came across to this forum where i can submit some stock icons made by myself, even when most of them are mostly requests, and sorry for the inconsistent size, it wasn't until later where i found a consistence

Torterra

Chansey

Golurk
Hope you like them!

Top Bottom