• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
KiBom KiBom I’m canceling my requests, because I forgot about my old ones and all that. And since you are making them now, can you please consider making Octodad and Mappy stock icons?

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Hey. Just finished up an icon for Sans I figured I'd drop here.

One step closer to finishing my signature... all I need is an actual Jynx icon lol. Btw the Reaper icon looks pretty cool :) Just a suggestion tho, can you maybe make his mask more white in color? Other than that, looks amazing!

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Don't mind me, just looking at the full roster in icon form, it'll be good to get the icons for the trainer Pokemon and Mii types to complete the square

IMG_20181110_160909.jpg

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Can someone make stock icons for Erdrick from Dragon Quest and a stock icon of the Dragon Quest 11 hero?

here are pictures of both

Erdrick

Dragon Quest 11 Hero

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
May get back onto the icon creation kick this weekend if I'm not bogged down.

Got some backup requests to make.
Thank you for all your hard work, I know it must not be easy to be creating stock icons and managing a thread. While still having to deal with other aspects of life. So on behalf of everyone thank you.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Thank you for all your hard work, I know it must not be easy to be creating stock icons and managing a thread. While still having to deal with other aspects of life. So on behalf of everyone thank you.
Thank you I appreciate you and everyone else who enjoys and makes icons.

I'll do my best to maintain the thread as long as there's interest.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman

I'm always interested in theese, some of them look incredible and I need to see what ALL OF THE REQUESTS LOOK LIKE, this art style is cool.
I think that as long as there are artists i need will continue to apericate their arr

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion

Second this! You're the best Pakky.

And of course the thread is yours so whenever you feel it is your time to retire it please do! You deserve it :)

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
I have one request: Outer from the upcoming exclusive Daemon X Machina (would probably be best to base it off the default look for the Outer, as seen in some of the posters.

D

Deleted member

Hey, can someone please make icons of Some Cruz, Jonathan Morris, Charlotte Aluin, and Shanoa from Castlevania please?
Thank you!

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to request an icon for Mayor Mike Haggar of the Final Fight series, please.

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
I would like to request Ninjara from ARMS as a Stock Icon please.

Also, just a question. Some Stock Icons (like Susie for example) don't seem to load correctly. Does anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?

Pakky

Smash Hero
I would like to request Ninjara from ARMS as a Stock Icon please.

Also, just a question. Some Stock Icons (like Susie for example) don't seem to load correctly. Does anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?
Smashboards is going through a rough patch right now,

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Imadethistoseealeak Imadethistoseealeak

Can you help with this?

Also hey gang do you all want a section for meme and non-video game character icons on the list?
That depends on what you consider non video game characters, because I don’t know what that means for characters like Reckless Wii Remote Safety Man And Labo Man

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
That depends on what you consider non video game characters, because I don’t know what that means for characters like Reckless Wii Remote Safety Man And Labo Man
Labo Man and Reckless Wiimote man are joke characters that are Nintendo related and tied to video games, so I would count them as video game characters. Same with ROB

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
Imadethistoseealeak Imadethistoseealeak

Can you help with this?

Also hey gang do you all want a section for meme and non-video game character icons on the list?
I would like for the 4th-Party/Meme characters to seperated from the characters who actually have a chance. I feel that would also encourage more meme icons to be made (I thought about requesting a Drake and Josh icon). Would characters like Android 21 be put in that section, or kept with the actual characters?

Pakky

Smash Hero
I would like for the 4th-Party/Meme characters to seperated from the characters who actually have a chance. I feel that would also encourage more meme icons to be made (I thought about requesting a Drake and Josh icon). Would characters like Android 21 be put in that section, or kept with the actual characters?

I'll weave through the list and make a meme one. So its not SO serious around here but still retaining a decent amount of sternness

As for 21, eh its a hard call but I guess since the base of her game is based on a property that wasn't a video game I'll put her in the meme section as my thinking on her has changed.

Pakky Pakky can you please do my requests and also maybe make a tutorial?
I'm off next week so I should have time.

As for a tutorial I mean I can't tell you much more than what Youtube already has available. That's where I learned.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I weave through the list and make a meme one. So its not SO serious around here but still retaining a decent amount of sternness

As for 21, eh its a hard call but I guess since the base of her game is based on a property that wasn't a video game I'll put her in the meme section as my thinking on her has changed.

I'm off next week so I should have time.

As for a tutorial I mean I can't tell you much more than what Youtube already has available. That's where I learned.
Pakky Pakky By meme characters, do characters like Sans and Roblox Kid fall into that category despite being video game characters, or is it just for characters like Goku Shrek SpongeBob Jimmy Neutron and Zoe Trent? I still feel that video game meme characters should stay in the video games category

Last edited:
Top Bottom