• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animegamingnerd

Smash Ace
Wait a minute...

Hold up guys... Something potentially big here...

Look at the site...

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/70.html
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/72.html
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/74.html
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/75.html
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/76.html

If you look at the character pages, they now have links to their origin games. They catch? Only DLC characters seem to have them, and only characters with games you can buy on the Switch, right now have a link.

Basically :ultpiranha::ulthero::ult_terry::ultbyleth:Min Min have one.

:ultjoker::ultbanjokazooie: do not.

What could this mean?
If P5 Scramble localization annouced at New Game Plus tomorrow morning, I imagine they will update the page to advertise since Joker has a game on Switch coming overseas.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If P5 Scramble localization annouced at New Game Plus tomorrow morning, I imagine they will update the page to advertise since Joker has a game on Switch coming overseas.
You missed a later message he said. He's saying that many characters are added for promotional reasons, not that new Switch games are coming for Joker and Banjo & Kazooie.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
It's probably best not to think too hard about that one, considering that this is a game where Mario can rescue a Rock Mario spirit from Galeem/Dharkon while using Mario in a tennis outfit as a spirit equipped to himself.
As for the second bit, I would presume so, as the DLC characters so far had no explanation for their return. I think the DLC presence in the Spirits section is just for the sake of extra content.

for #2, likely. though tbh I want Octoling's potential trailer to be like Hero's but with Galeem instead of Dharkon (the light blue aura can symbolize the Sanitized Octarians/Hijacked Agent 3)

And Elma deserves a final battle showdown against Galeem and Dharkon-created phantom puppets... that way, "they really DID crank up the difficulty this time"
Honestly, I kind of want to see if Sakurai would be willing to go the unneeded extra mile and try to explain away how she's here now after Galeem pretty much killed her. Granted, he'd probably just bring up the true ending to World of Light and how everyone who died returned to life by the end.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
If Spring Man's the Ryu and Ribbon Girl's the Ken, then I'd argue Min Min's potentially the Chun-Li, and I don't just mean the Chinese martial artist aesthetics

Not the main character by any means but moreso of an Ensemble Dark Horse who gained some notoriety over time up to the point where they're arguably inseparable to the series despite not being the face

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It does seem EA is trying to build a better relationship with Nintendo, what with them planning to port bigger games over and Apex legends coming this fall, but I do agree it'll probably be Eons before we ever see anything come of it.
Maybe. Or maybe EA has finally come to terms with the Switch not being a failure after all and begrudgingly accepted that they're losing out by not supporting it more.

But I hope you're right.

Ugh. Here we go. Litterally no one knows what the future of ARMS is. We're going to be having this debate until ARMS 2 aren't we?

See I knew this would happen.
No we won't. After Min Min actually releases the talk of ARMS will quickly evaporate in the face of FP7 debates.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd 100% approve Jin Kazama since he was my favorite in Tekken 3 too (although that's because it's the only game without Kazuya lol), visually he would be very different from Ryu, Ken and Terry if they use his Tekken 4 and 5 look. He's a bit of an edgy boy (but then, anyone would be after having to deal with a big asshole like heihachi lol) but that's unique among the FG charaters we have right now. And I don't think I need to say anything about gameplay. I'd still prefer Kazuya because he has actual gameplay using his devil powers, something Jin has yet to properly use, and because I think Devil Jin woul be a poor example of what the character he has become over the years. Not to mention that Kazuya isn't just and "edgy boy", he's so evil he made the devil his ***** :smash:

There are still other characters I'd love to see but I'm sure will never make it, like Yoshimitsu (if only because he woul fit in Smash like a glove) and my second favorite King (the hype for him would be 1000%)
He's one of my favorite Edgemasters next to Spawn. His Tekken 4 hoodie would be dope. Just like Garou Terry. I can see how the Devil Gene mechanic could work better for Kaz if he uses it in traditional gameplay. But it's not like TTT2 didn't have Jin swap between forms with relative ease, and the ending of Tekken 7 hints he has better control of his power at least.

I'd hope they could have a proper wavedash to show the Melee crowd where the term came from.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
All ARMS characters can be a protagonist, but not all ARMS characters are treated equally.

Even if Spring Man isn't the character, he still got a ton of stuff. He got an AT, a Spirit, a Mii costume, his home stage, his theme, and one of the biggest appearances in Min Min's Final Smash. Let's compare that to Misango or Master Mummy. Anyone feel like they've been treated with as much love?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I think that we will know the name (or the guess game if they are planning to repeat it) of the next fighter around mid september, but it can also be august if we're lucky; the character is probably going to be released in late fall or winter. The fighter pass should last for 2 years and it has 6 characters... if the first year ends with just 2 characters, it means that the second year will have 4 characters, and the announcements should be closer to each other (almost like in the first pass).

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
It's pretty obvious Spring Man is still treated as a big character by both the developers and by Sakurai. Like Cosmic77 said earlier, he has the most representation out of any ARMS character barring obviously being the fighter. He might not be the automatic go-to character of ARMS for the near future, but he'll still be notable enough to warrant serious discussion.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Ugh. Here we go. Litterally no one knows what the future of ARMS is. (except the developers) We're going to be having this debate until ARMS 2 aren't we?

See I knew this would happen.
I don't see how it's a debate....
The creator told us what he wanted.
Fans voted on what they wanted.
Smash is the series that will determine how ARMS will be seen.

There's no ability to debate this (but I know, it's Smashboards, so we MUST!)
I suppose we could also debate if the whole presentation was a mislead and secretly we're just getting Twintelle.
No reason to do that- but we could.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So August or September I am guessing for the next one. Hoping for a third party to spice up the speculation juices again.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
IIRC, I believe quickly google translating the Japanese ARMS tweet for Min Min's announcement called her "the poster girl" for ARMS. Now, I don't know how much of that is Google translate putting meaning where there is none, but it definitely adds credence to the idea that Spring Man stays as the male mascot and Min Min becomes the female mascot.
Honestly man that sounds a bit sexist to assume.
Poster girl doesn't mean we need a poster boy as well.
I didn't know about this tweet- but it sounds like when it is translated, there is not a male equivalent is implied.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So August or September I am guessing for the next one. Hoping for a third party to spice up the speculation juices again.
I feel like that's a safe bet.

Ignoring the Amiibo restock which happens in September, I feel like around that time is 'hopefully' when Directs start up again. Even though I think it's a sketchy as hell move, Japan has started opening up again during the Pandemic, so people probably will start going back to work, unless a 2nd wave hits.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Honestly, I kind of want to see if Sakurai would be willing to go the unneeded extra mile and try to explain away how she's here now after Galeem pretty much killed her. Granted, he'd probably just bring up the true ending to World of Light and how everyone who died returned to life by the end.
Quite frankly, I'm surprised in this direct that we did not receive a fifteen minute history of Ramen noodles.
The last time he had a direct, he taught us how to count.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Smash is the series that will determine how ARMS will be seen.
See I think you put WAAAY too much emphasis on this one. Is Smash really the game that makes the rules for other series? From what I've observed, it rarely does. But you could be right. But you're acting like this is now some sort of law. That's the problem. You don't know what the future of ARMS will be like. You are only making guesses, but your desire for them to come true is so strong you declare them as fact. And I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm saying it's just a theory. For all we know there might not even BE an ARMS 2!

Last edited:

cj.

Smash Journeyman
Kinda wish Horror games were more widely popular, as besides RE there isn't many that could be considered serious contenders for Smash. Shame, would love to see the likes of Isaac or Sebastian get in.
Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Eternal Darkness, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, F.E.A.R, Dead Rising, The Evil Within

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Eternal Darkness, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, F.E.A.R, Dead Rising, The Evil Within
As much as I like a lot of those games...

Eternal Darkness is quite dead(Shame too, the kickstarter failed hard)

And Left 4 Dead is... well, Valve left it 4 dead.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
That's not what the Creator remotely said. What they said is that Spring Man is not the core protagonist because anyone can be a protagonist among the playable characters.

You're taking it very much out of context here.
"Many of you may be thinking that Spring Man is the protagonist of ARMS, but that doesnt seem to be the case.
Mr Yabuki said, 'everyone is the protagonist.' All of the characters in ARMS are leading characters."

Full context. Direct quotation.
You saying right now that Spring Man is not the "core" protagonist is factually incorrect.
He's just not the protagonist.
I don't know what you mean by "non-core protagonist," maybe a deuteragonist, antagonist, or ensemble? Yet those are just different things.

cj.

Smash Journeyman
As much as I like a lot of those games...

Eternal Darkness is quite dead(Shame too, the kickstarter failed hard)

And Left 4 Dead is... well, Valve left it 4 dead.
I forgot Alone In The Dark
I don't think dead franchises are a problem, after all, well we got Banjo

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just watch.

Minmin will become the mascot of ARMS the same way as Morrigan had for Darkstalkers. The same how Morrigan replaced Demitri is how Minmin will with Spring Man.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
My thoughts on the possibilities remaining 5. Min Min's addition hasn't really changed my stance that much on Spirits because I wasn't fully convinced that they were a deconfirmation to begin with. Although it wasn't looking good for them until now. However it has made me reconsider some of my stances on who Sakurai could indeed go with seeing as she isn't the obvious poster child for her game and her addition was straight up due to the preference of the developers. I'm also going with the assumption that all of these characters were chosen early on, which seems to be a consistent pattern that Sakurai goes with choosing characters for Smash. Assist Trophies and Mii Costumes, still up in the air, but while Sakurai could very well add them into the game if he really wanted to, which means they may not be a complete deconfirmation, but until stated otherwise I'm pretty much going with the assumption that they are here because they weren't made playable. Which is something that makes me sad because I do want to see some of these characters become playable. I'm also assuming these are the final characters we're getting for Ultimate, Sakurai did say 'at least' but that doesn't mean he will continue once he finishes.

With that said, I'm gonna start with who I believe to be have the best chances.

Geno - With the additions of long time fan requested fighters from Rids, to KKR, to Banjo in DLC. His Mii costume is still MIA. While he was a spirit, I pretty much still considered a character that has a solid chance at making it as one of the final 5. Sakurai's going all out with DLC adding characters he likes, the fans likes, the developers like, his cat likes, even a goddamn snappy plant boi that no one asked for. Geno is a rare case where we know Sakurai has considered him before and is fully aware of how popular he is within the fanbase. Plus Square isn't as stingie as we previously thought with Hero, plus Geno is already in the game...so I'm pretty confident that Geno's going to be making the transition as a DLC fighter.

Travis Touchdown - Travis has too many things in his favour for him not to be a favourite. Suda51 has not only been very vocal about adding Travis to Smash, but he's also friends with Sakurai. Now we have a few situations where developers are able to make special requests from Kojima with Snake and now Yabuki with Min Min. As well as Intelligent Systems convincing Sakurai to add Corrin despite Sakurai knowing the potential backlash they'd get. There's also the fact that Travis has made his return during the Switch's lifetime with NMH3 on the way as well as that indie side game, making him a very relevant pick for promotional purposes. He sort of fills the 'Bayonetta' niche for this DLC period.

Crash Bandicoot - Speaking of characters making their return. Not only has Crash been reignited with the remasters, but he's also made his way to the Switch with a new game on the way. Nintendo and Activision has already crossed over in Skylanders with Bowser and DK (and Diddy as well technically) adding one of their hotly requested fighters to Smash seems almost inevitable. There's two possible roadblocks he faces. Being a Western company may prove problematic compared to a Japanese owned character as Sakurai has stated it is a little bit more complicated, and the fact that Sakurai could possibly pick Spyro instead of Crash for similar reasons. However I believe Crash is the more likely of the two, he seems to have a slightly bigger legacy and is also more popular.

Personally Crash is one of my Top most wanted, Travis is cool so I'm fine with, Geno I don't care for but happy for his fans.

---

As for other choices let's go over some other hopefuls before narrowing them down, starting with Xenoblade fighters. As this is a franchise that could benefit from having a bigger presence in Smash, and would draw enough interest as DLC.

Rex - I'm of the mind that Rex is kind of dead, as I mentioned earlier, his Mii costume was sort of this consolation prize and learning from my own past mistakes I'm pretty much going to go off of the assumption that Sakurai's going to look elsewhere. I don't see any other characters from XC2 coming be it Lora, or Morag or whoever. (I personally wouldn't mind Morag with Brighid but it's not happening) But personally the most likely Xenoblade character at this point would be...

Elma - The door has opened wide since Spirits now pretty much mean nothing and XCX in general has barely any content in Smash as is. Of course we have no idea if the game's being worked on to be ported to Switch and the best we got from Takahashi regarding that is 'We would like to' which is kind of a vague way of not saying anything concrete. I'm sure it's coming (hopefully next year) eventually as it is a game that needs some life. But otherwise the biggest problem for Elma is that she may just end up being forgotten overall. But she's also a character that represents a game that has very minimal representation, is also able to bring an amazing moveset potential with possible weapon switching and was a popular request during pre-launch of Smash along side Rex so it's possible she may have gotten some attention going forward. Takahashi has made a statement that he'd like her to join Smash (but he may have a similar view with Rex amoung other Xeno characters so that may not mean much, which developer wouldn't want their character in Smash afterall?) This is one of those 'could happen' shoulder shrug situations, but I feel like she may surprise some people. She would fit well as a DLC fighter IMO.

Other characters - Melia? Lora? Fiora? I just don't see it happening honestly. Very few of these cycle through characters in RPG's get a secondary character that isn't a clone (other than Pokemon). Fire Emblem Awakening is like the only exception but once again Chrom and Lucina are only here because they are a variation of an existing moveset) And I highly doubt we're getting any clone characters for DLC. If we're getting a Xenoblade character it would be Rex or Elma since they are from different games as Shulk. But there's no guarantee that Xenoblade will even get another character.

Now for some big name Third Parties

Sora - One of the hottest picks these days. Personally I don't think Disney will be a problem, maybe when it comes to incorporating Donald and Goofy but not for Sora himself. He could literally be like Cloud where it's literally just him, a couple music tracks and a stage and that's it. The bare minimum just to get him in the game. I do see him as being pretty likely but with just 5 spots remaining and still a lot of other big names out there that could sneak in instead of him (as well as smaller name characters we don't expect)

Doomguy - Vault Boy Mii Costume. Bethesda's got a little toe in the door of Smash. It was pretty much inevitable that we'd get something related to Bethesda eventually and for all we know this is it but as far as characters go. Doomguy is not only one that has a lot of history with Nintendo but is also gaining a ton of popularity with Smash fans. A pretty big deal in his genre which so far is only repped by Samus (who also is technically a platforming character in addition to an FPS character) But if there was another character that could fill this niche in arguably an even bigger way....

Master Chief - Banjo, Cuphead, Master Chief? Yeah sure wynaut? If there were any character that could nuke the internet in a similar way to Cloud in smash 4, it would be Goku but Chief is a close second. It would indeed be pretty surreal to have Master Chief and Samus in the same game. Nintendo keeps showing us they don't care for console wars and they've collaborated with Xbox multiple times so I don't think Spencer's going to really object to adding Chief. But whether Nintendo would even come up with the idea? Well they did put Joker in the game a PS only character so sure.

Lara Croft - The only character that could give Samus a run for her money as far as video game heroines goes. Tomb Raider is a big deal and the franchise that currently owns the rights already has a lot of content within the game. That said unlike most other Square hopefuls Lara Croft has the problem of being...somewhat unremarkable. Sure she could shoot guns and use her pickaxe and flip and jump and stuff but she lacks any real draw to add her as a Smash character unlike...

2B - Man, Square could make their own Smash game at this point, if they wanted. But Nier Automata is a pretty damn strong title that has proven to become an instant classic. 2B is pretty much one of the most popular female protagonists that we've seen in gaming in recent years and she could be another Joker situation in Smash. One problem she may have however has to do with her design. Sakurai has had the ESRB on his case regarding upskirts on characters and....this is something that 2B's kinda famous for. Perhaps they can figure a workaround without changing her too far from the source material. Regardless, I've also heard that Square was looking to a Nier character to Smash and 2B is currently the most popular character from that series so we'll what happens. But with 5 spots available and me having 3 of them already filled, it's a lot less likely, but she may be a surprise pick so who knows at this point. They worked around Bayo and Palutena's designs for similar issues so maybe.

Rayman - Another spirit. But Rayman's a character that could prove to be a rather interesting addition as a Smash fighter. Having some of the wonkiest disjoints in the game with a deceptively small hurtbox. Ubisoft has a decent amount of content for a Western company. Problem is Rayman's popularity has sort of dwindled over the years but perhaps he's still big enough to be noticed by Nintendo and Sakurai.

Personally I don't think anyone else is on the table (I could be wrong which should be an obvious disclaimer with what pretty much everyone ever says ever) But if I were to narrow down the absolute remaining Top 5 for this Fighter's Pass as a TL;DR
-Geno
-Travis Touchdown
-Crash Bandicoot
-Sora
-Master Chief

All that text just to predict pretty much what everyone else is predicting, but going off of precendence and logic, which is pretty much all we can do cuz I don't work at Nintendo, nor do I have any uncles that do...this is the best we've got really.

I really do hope to see Elma though, as mentioned I feel like she may surprise us but at the same time. Who the hell even knows. (at least bring X to the Switch Nintendo plz TT)

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
A little late to the party, and has probably been done before, but I made a crappy meme concerning the AT discussion.
spring isaac.jpg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yo don’t forget Clock Tower and it’s spiritual successor Haunting Ground

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And Smash is known for making franchises more popular as Fire Emblem had with the West and with Minmin as the playable character, further makes me think this will be the case of Spring Man = Demitri and Minmin = Morrigan.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I forgot Alone In The Dark
I don't think dead franchises are a problem, after all, well we got Banjo
I think the bigger problem would be Valve in general and who would they choose. As much as I love L4D, I spent a ton of hours in L4D1 and 2 combined

It's hard to deny that Half Life, Portal and TF2 aren't more iconic titles in their arsenal, let alone CS:GO and Dota2.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ohh yeah that would be cool too!
There’s also Parasite Eve though that’s more a horror-JRPG mishmash

also, the 3rd Birthday NEVER HAPPENED. it was like TLOU2 Lite. Basically doing horrible things to beloved characters

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And Smash is known for making franchises more popular as Fire Emblem had with the West and with Minmin as the playable character, further makes me think this will be the case of Spring Man = Demitri and Minmin = Morrigan.
Metroid also benefitted from Samus being in Smash btw.

One of the reasons Metroid Prime and Fusion's development was even considered.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
You know a franchise that no-one talks about but would fit really well in Smash? Plants vs Zombies. Everything from the character designs to the music just screams Smash potential. And games like Garden Warfare show that the plants themselves do have potential movesets. Too bad it's a western IP owned by EA. But alas, not everything is meant to be.
Now, that'd be cool. I remember PvZ, and Crazy Dave could represent the plants quite nicely. Crazy Dave isn't exactly the "mascot" choice-That would be either Peashooter or Sunflower-But the player themselves never shows up and Dave would have all the plants at once.
We could do a simpler Inkling-type moveset that uses the plants as normals, or we could go a bit wackier and try to give him some tower defense elements. And don't count him out just because of EA-They're porting seven games to the Switch, including Apex Legends and a new game called Lost in Random. He may still have a chance-If not a fighter, then at least a Gunner PreMiium with a Peashooter as his gun.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Metroid also benefitted from Samus being in Smash btw.

One of the reasons Metroid Prime and Fusion's development was even considered.
Yep seems my hunch might become true and I like that. We could use more female protagonists/mascots in fighting games.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Lara Croft - The only character that could give Samus a run for her money as far as video game heroines goes. Tomb Raider is a big deal and the franchise that currently owns the rights already has a lot of content within the game. That said unlike most other Square hopefuls Lara Croft has the problem of being...somewhat unremarkable. Sure she could shoot guns and use her pickaxe and flip and jump and stuff but she lacks any real draw to add her as a Smash character unlike...
Interesting conversation!

For me, Lara Croft's shot today was just about squashed. Despite the fact that, as far as video games go, I recall that the Tomb Raider series is one of the biggest in media profits (much from the movies, I imagine)... but today, Min Min was expressed to be able to punch in either direction, or even both.
The one big thing about Lara Croft is her dual pistols. While it could still utilize a different battle system than Min Min, this line made me question if that would really happen in the same pass.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"Many of you may be thinking that Spring Man is the protagonist of ARMS, but that doesnt seem to be the case.
Mr Yabuki said, 'everyone is the protagonist.' All of the characters in ARMS are leading characters."

Full context. Direct quotation.
You saying right now that Spring Man is not the "core" protagonist is factually incorrect.
He's just not the protagonist.
I don't know what you mean by "non-core protagonist," maybe a deuteragonist, antagonist, or ensemble? Yet those are just different things.
No, he's literally saying that ARMS doesn't have a core protagonist. That's the point. Spring Man is the mascot, but he's not the core protagonist(cause there is none). Ribbon Girl is the other mascot. Min Min is not the mascot but could become one in a later game(and we see clearly that she's right beside Spring Man even then).

Non-core was a poor way of saying it, I admit. Sorry for that confusion.

But yeah, I don't see how any of this affects mascot status at this time. Could it in the future? Sure. But as of now, the mascot simply did not get in Smash first, and since ARMS never had a core protagonist to begin with, a good chunk of characters could be playable. But the real reason Min Min got in was due to a request by the creator. It's possible many things could've influenced him(including the Party Crash Bash), but who knows. Doesn't really say anything about mascot or protagonist status either way. It wasn't meant to.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh yeah, this took no time at all to make.

Someone drew Springman, being killed by the Spring Man we were told to look up. Can't find a source attached for it, sadly.

1592879534694.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom