• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
My most wanted loses the potential for the best alt costumes in the game but I guess they get to share with their game's 15th (out of 18) most forgettable party member and the avatar in both male and female versions? There aren't any other dual gun/dual sword users so they have to double up the avatars who can use any weapon type. Ghost Factory and Shadowstrike are lost but they have equivalents in Ghost Walker and Back Slash, and Sliding Slinger gets to live as well. Alternate palette is the Ultra Regal version of her default since it's the closest to what her alternate costume would be.

I don't want a Phog amiibo, man. Phog sucks.
A few thoughts about this:
  1. Might want to stick a spoiler box on the first costume.
  2. If Elma isn't the main costume then it's definitely Cross.
    • In which case I'd bet the costume order would be Cross, Elma, Murderess, & Phog.
  3. I really like Phog. Even with my only impression of him coming from his first affinity mission.
    • EDIT: It may help that I viewed him as mentally disabled, so it felt good be patient with him and help him out.
  4. I know it's against your rules, but I would actually use as many character's personal skills as makes sense for the moveset.
    1. Cross can use all of the Arts so there's no break in source material there.
    2. They all have the same fighting style so it's not that much of a stretch to say they learned the Arts.
    3. This would allow the use of Sky High as a recovery move that actually makes sense to be one; the only other candidates are Shadowstrike, Back Slash, and Hundred Shells (which would work kind of like Elwind) even though that's not quite how Hundred Shells works. They're serviceable I guess, but they don't make as much sense, especially with Back Slash also being Shulk's Side Special.
  5. Cross and Elma will be fine in the characterization department, but Murderess may not be able to be as...ahem, murderey as she should be, and Phog will be completely out of character.
To be honest, this isn't the worst idea in the world, but it does have several issues. The first is that I don't think Cross would be best represented by the Full Metal Jaguar class, and I would instead opt for the Duelist line, or some sort of class switching motif. Elma doesn't really get gypped at all. She does lose her alternate costume, but it's a a spoiler anyway so I'm not bothered by it. Lastly, why on earth would you make Murderess and Phog playable? I mean, I love Phog, but there are far more important characters to Xenoblade Chronicles X than him and Murderess.

For years, me and other Bandana Dee fans have argued that he's more than a generic enemy. How better to add him than spitting in the face of all that effort! Introducing Fp7: Waddle Dee, who has alts for Waddle Doo, Sailor Dee, and Bandana Dee. It's a very generic Waddle Dee moveset, mostly using the parasol. The Spearcopter and maybe a few other spear moves are all BDee brought to the table. And before anyone gets hope, Waddle Dee's stage is Dyna Blade's nest, featuring 15 new arrangements from Kirby Super Star and Kirby Air Ride (none of which are Marx's theme).
I don't like this idea. Waddle Dees are cute and all, but I'd rather play as the named character. There is some potential for an "everydee" moveset to be interesting like with some sort of rope swing Side Special (I often see this in Bandanna Waddle Dee movesets), but trying to stuff together the Parasol, Spear, and Beam copy abilities along with other Waddle Dee antics is likely to result in an incredibly unfocused moveset. I know you're probably joking, but feel like this should be said anyway.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Let's play a game. The "Arms Fighters can share a moveset" game.

Your most wanted gets in BUT
  • They share the slot with 3 other characters from their game (NOT series)
    • Your favorite character is not top billed, and whenever the moveset has to be compromised to work they always end up worse off than the others.
  • They must use the same moves
    • If one of them can't feasibly pull off a move then it's not allowed in their moveset,
    • They only have different voice lines and victory animations; their idle animations are slightly tweaked at best
  • None of them can have any gameplay elements that the others don't have
    • Additionally, because there's already 4 models in one slot, none of the characters can have alternate palettes that include model changes. Strictly recolours only.
With these in mind;
  1. How much does your most wanted lose in the process?
  2. What do you pick for their -ONE- alternate palette?
  3. Are you happy that they're in even if it means this is the best they'll ever get (ie they'll never be split off into clones, they might miss out on amiibo, etc)
My most wanted loses the potential for the best alt costumes in the game but I guess they get to share with their game's 15th (out of 18) most forgettable party member and the avatar in both male and female versions? There aren't any other dual gun/dual sword users so they have to double up the avatars who can use any weapon type. Ghost Factory and Shadowstrike are lost but they have equivalents in Ghost Walker and Back Slash, and Sliding Slinger gets to live as well. Alternate palette is the Ultra Regal version of her default since it's the closest to what her alternate costume would be.

Golden Sun; Isaac, Felix, Garet and Jenna. But I guess Felix would receive top billing.

1. How much do they lose? Not much, all four wield swords, use djinn variably, make summons, and can use earth and fire magic.
2. Alternate palette? Adult Isaac recolour
3. Am I happy? Absolutely. Isaac actually gained diversity by incorporating Mars (fire) psynergy he otherwise likely wouldn't use in Smash.

NICE TRY

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Golden Sun; Isaac, Felix, Garet and Jenna. But I guess Felix would receive top billing.

1. How much do they lose? Not much, all four wield swords, use djinn variably, make summons, and can use earth and fire magic.
2. Alternate palette? Adult Isaac recolour
3. Am I happy? Absolutely. Isaac actually gained diversity by incorporating Mars (fire) psynergy he otherwise likely wouldn't use in Smash.

NICE TRY
No respect for his boy Matthew? Shaking my head.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't like this idea. Waddle Dees are cute and all, but I'd rather play as the named character. There is some potential for an "everydee" moveset to be interesting like with some sort of rope swing Side Special (I often see this in Bandanna Waddle Dee movesets), but trying to stuff together the Parasol, Spear, and Beam copy abilities along with other Waddle Dee antics is likely to result in an incredibly unfocused moveset. I know you're probably joking, but feel like this should be said anyway.
Unless I misunderstood the prompt, you're supposed to make something dissapointing

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Oh, I assumed since he made an appearance in DD that counted.
It could, but it would require removing the characters that don't appear in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and Isaac would probably have to be using his adult design.

Unless I misunderstood the prompt, you're supposed to make something dissapointing
Probably, but I feel like the it has more value when looking at it objectively. EDIT: That way you can better see what works and what doesn't.

Last edited:

ARandomFruit

Smash Journeyman

• Your favorite character is not top billed, and whenever the moveset has to be compromised to work they always end up worse off than the others.
    • If one of them can't feasibly pull off a move then it's not allowed in their moveset,
    • They only have different voice lines and victory animations; their idle animations are slightly tweaked at best
    • Additionally, because there's already 4 models in one slot, none of the characters can have alternate palettes that include model changes. Strictly recolours only.
With these in mind;
  3. Are you happy that they're in even if it means this is the best they'll ever get (ie they'll never be split off into clones, they might miss out on amiibo, etc)
The only one of these that would in my 5 most wanted is combining 4 disgaea characters into 1 probably have the main character of 5 be the main and have other protagonists from 1 2 and 4 be alts but then you'd have to sacrifice all the unique skills and have just the basic sword and fist skills and they have some drastic height differences so that probably wouldn't work, mostly because of the heights.

Soooo, combine all the bravely default 1 protagonists and boom that's pretty good they can all have the same class and moves are all from the same game and all around the same height. I'm not sure if Tiz or Agnes would be the base though.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I think this thought experiment just shows what we already knew: having different characters as alternate costumes can work, but more often than not, it doesn't. Erdrick, Solo, and...Eight, I think? add to Hero's design, allowing the character to embody what Dragon Quest as a whole, which is no small feat for a series that spans multiple continuities. The Legend of Zelda tried to do it in six characters and it still got it wrong. lol

The Koopalings, however, seem to act to Bowser Jr.'s detriment. Their presence forces them all to use their generic personalities, and a lot of them had to have their head frankensteined onto Bowser Jr.'s body, often in a way that looks weird. They probably only got away with it because they were all shoved into Koopa Clown Cars, which works for Bowser Jr., but not as much for the Koopalings, who have never been in one, and have drastically different boss fights.

Alph does work, but to fans of the Pikmin series, he feels like a missed opportunity like many of the Echo Fighters, except he doesn't even get to have his personality on full display.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero

Super easy.

Marco, Tarma, Eri and Fio from Metal Slug 2. All of them riding an SV-001 Metal Slug, the way the Koopalings ride the Clown car.
1585805647932.png
They all play exactly the same, especially in the tank. Fio is my favorite, but Marco is top billed.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think this thought experiment just shows what we already knew: having different characters as alternate costumes can work, but more often than not, it doesn't. Erdrick, Solo, and...Eight, I think? add to Hero's design, allowing the character to embody what Dragon Quest as a whole, which is no small feat for a series that spans multiple continuities. The Legend of Zelda tried to do it in six characters and it still got it wrong. lol

The Koopalings, however, seem to act to Bowser Jr.'s detriment. Their presence forces them all to use their generic personalities, and a lot of them had to have their head frankensteined onto Bowser Jr.'s body, often in a way that looks weird. They probably only got away with it because they were all shoved into Koopa Clown Cars, which works for Bowser Jr., but not as much for the Koopalings, who have never been in one, and have drastically different boss fights.

Alph does work, but to fans of the Pikmin series, he feels like a missed opportunity like many of the Echo Fighters, except he doesn't even get to have his personality on full display.
This game was also more restrictive than Smash is, what with them having to be from the same game and foregoing anything that makes them unique instead of applying it across all the characters.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
This game was also more restrictive than Smash is, what with them having to be from the same game and foregoing anything that makes them unique instead of applying it across all the characters.
True. To be honest I kinda threw that part out in my line of thinking.

I still think a composite ARMS character makes about as much sense as knitting Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Dan together, Elma would better represent Xenoblade Chronicles X alone since she could then have Cross and Lin help out via Soul Voices, and Proto Man would be better as an Echo Fighter for Mega Man so that his unique aspects (notably his shield and lower durability) can be put on full display.

On the flip side, I agree with ARandomFruit in that Bravely Default's cast would work fairly well as alternate costumes since they all feature the same proportions and abilities. Their mannerisms would take a slight hit, but this could be made up for by showing their personality through their dialogue, entrance, and victory animations. I also think Marissa would work well as Reimu's alternate costume since it could give a little bit more material for the two of them to work with, and Marissa is notorious for stealing other character's attacks, so her usage of Reimu's Spell Cards wouldn't be out of character. That and I think the two are friends, so I think you could just say they taught each other their moves in preparation for Super Smash Bros.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

The only thing this experiment shows is that it depends on the type of game it is.

Smash has always bended the rules when it comes to moveset canon and borrowing moves from other characters within and without their home games is not rare at all. From Ganondorf stealing Captain Falcon's moveset all the way up to Terry stealing Kim Kaephwan's upwards flip kick, move plagiarism isn't exactly new.

While I personally don't think the ARMS character is going to go this route, I think the argument that since the other characters do have unique attributes, that they are ineligible from being put in that position. I don't see what's stopping Springman from jumping 3 jumps like Ribbon Girl or having a backflip kick like Min Min or an AOE burst like Springtron. After all even if you remove a move like that, more likely than not you're going to be replacing it with something smash original anyways given how VERY limited ARMS character movelists are.

And as for personality, well, we already know it's possible to have different stances, idles, taunts, voicelines, and victory quotes even across the same character "slot."

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If personality was really a critical factor in deciding things I don't think we'd have a large handful of basic-ass protagonists with the dispositions of cardboard.

I think that's how you give a character some flourish after the fact, not an element that actually goes in to the decision-making process.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
We still denying that a conglomerate character is a possibility? Why?

Look, no one knows exactly how it is going to be done but saying that it isn’t going to be done when there’s the possibility is just denial. Every reason that has been brought up has been broken by other characters already present on the roster. Koopalings especially destroys the personality and sizing argument while Byleth and others like Simon and Alph destroy the unique moves argument. It’s happened before it can happen again.

Could it happen? Yes. Will it happen? Who knows? I dunno why people are so defensive about a conglomerate character.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
And as for personality, well, we already know it's possible to have different stances, idles, taunts, voicelines, and victory quotes even across the same character "slot."
The differences in idle stances for alternate costumes are incredibly minor though. None of them really carry themselves differently, and Byleth is really the only character who's difference is noticeable. Also, who has different taunts for Alternate Costumes? I've never seen that before.

If personality was really a critical factor in deciding things I don't think we'd have a large handful of basic-ass protagonists with the dispositions of cardboard.

I think that's how you give a character some flourish after the fact, not an element that actually goes in to the decision-making process.
I doubt personality is a factor in character selection, but there's no way personality doesn't factor into character design. In fact, design decisions have already been stated to have been made due a character's personality as seen with Roy and Bowser's implementations.

It’s happened before it can happen again.
And I really hope it doesn't happen in this case. I stand by the opinion that it would be a disservice to most if not all the ARMS characters involved.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The differences in idle stances for alternate costumes are incredibly minor though. None of them really carry themselves differently, and Byleth is really the only character who's difference is noticeable.
But they're possible. If it's possible to make a character hold a sword differently and a completely different non-minor idle animation as well for said sword-holding, then there's nothing stopping them from making a character have a slightly different way of standing in a boxing pose and a corresponding idle.

Also, who has different taunts for Alternate Costumes? I've never seen that before.
Also Byleth. The male and female versions do their respective victory poses from their original game.
Male does this:
Female does this (They don't have a non-victory screen version on the smash wiki, but you get the idea):

There's also PT, but they're in the background so maybe they don't count.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I still think a composite ARMS character makes about as much sense as knitting Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Dan together
If Street Fighter was only shotos, was only allotted a single slot, only had a group of new, not-too-established, relatively equally prominent choices, and the character was announced in an unorthodox, deliberately withholding way, I'd say they stood a decent chance of being a composite character.

I doubt personality is a factor in character selection, but there's no way personality doesn't factor into character design. In fact, design decisions have already been stated to have been made due a character's personality as seen with Roy and Bowser's implementations.
And on the other hand, you know who else has differing personalities? Daisy, Dark Samus, Falco, Luigi, Ganondorf, Dark Pit, etc. Didn't stop them from being implemented as very similar clones, even if they later got differentiated.

Personality doesn't count for a lot when it has a history of failing to spare a character from becoming a facsimile.

What personality definitely will factor into are the non-gameplay related things that come afterwards, like taunts, idles, and victory stuff. But it having an effect past that isn't something that can be said with certainty.

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st

With these in mind;

You say that like a composite rep is a super bad thing -- but I'd unironically be down for Dante, Nero, and Vergil being rolled into one character.

You also only mention what each individual character 'loses' -- they lose nothing, as they're being added as a playable character, while before they were not playable

And you also fail to mention that adding 4 characters in 1 makes the fans of 4 characters happy -- instead of just 1 character, while the other 3 get nothing

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I, for one, am glad that the whole "multiple ARMS fighters as alts" turned out to be as controversial as it was because it shows that people really do care about the characters and have really strong opinions on how to represent them (be it that they want their personalities to shine through, or that they want as many characters as possible to be present). Not bad for a game that some people were saying had no future, or that it had left no impact on anybody.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
But they're possible. If it's possible to make a character hold a sword differently and a completely different non-minor idle animation as well for said sword-holding, then there's nothing stopping them from making a character have a slightly different way of standing in a boxing pose and a corresponding idle.

Also Byleth. The male and female versions do their respective victory poses from their original game.
Male does this:
Female does this (They don't have a non-victory screen version on the smash wiki, but you get the idea):

There's also PT, but they're in the background so maybe they don't count.
You seem to be missing a very important aspect that defines a fighter. Hitboxes and Hurtboxes. This is why all animations in battle have to have the exact same hurtboxes. This means their idles and taunts might have extremely minor differences but nothing that would alter where their hurtboxes are located. On the victory screen it doesn't matter what pose they make because hurtboxes do not apply.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You seem to be missing a very important aspect that defines a fighter. Hitboxes and Hurtboxes. This is why all animations in battle have to have the exact same hurtboxes. This means their idles and taunts might have extremely minor differences but nothing that would alter where their hurtboxes are located. On the victory screen it doesn't matter what pose they make because hurtboxes do not apply.
I'm not. Did you actually read anything I wrote? That was the entire point of that post.

All the animations I mentioned are in the game. An idle animation being different makes no difference in gameplay and neither does a taunt, both of which I just showed examples of already present in Smash. Otherwise, the battle animations remain the same. A punch thrown by Springman is going to be the exact same punch thrown by Ribbongirl.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
My brain: "Obviously it's Spring Man, so Mii Costumes and Assist Trophies don't deconfirm characters."
Also my brain: "The lack of Geno and Namco-Bandai Mii Costumes are soft confirmations of Geno and Heihachi."

That's confirmation bias for ya.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I was thinking of the ARMS Classic Mode and I thought a route focusing on charqcters who attack using a reach (Simon, Richter, Zamus, Ivysaur, etc) but, honestly, I’d like to see this:

Switch Smash
Opponents are based on Switch games that released in chronological order

Round 1 :ultlink::ultzelda:
Great Plateau Sheikah Tower

Round 2 :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:
Morai Towers

Round 3:ultmario::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultluigi::ultyoshi:
News Donk City

Round 4 :ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultjigglypuff:
Saffron City

Round 5 :ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultisabelle:
Tortimer’s Island

Round 6 :ultshulk:
Guar Plains

Final Match
Rathalos

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So I was thinking of the ARMS Classic Mode and I thought a route focusing on charqcters who attack using a reach (Simon, Richter, Zamus, Ivysaur, etc) but, honestly, I’d like to see this:

Switch Smash
Opponents are based on Switch games that released in chronological order

Round 1 :ultlink::ultzelda:
Great Plateau Sheikah Tower

Round 2 :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:
Morai Towers

Round 3:ultmario::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultluigi::ultyoshi:
News Donk City

Round 4 :ultpikachu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultjigglypuff:
Saffron City

Round 5 :ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultisabelle:
Tortimer’s Island

Round 6 :ultshulk:
Guar Plains

Final Match
Rathalos
I was also thinking they could have this as a classic mode

Extending the Roster
Opponents are the DLC fighters SSBU has gotten up to the ARMS rep

Round 1 :ultpiranha:
Mushroom Kingdom

Round 2 :ultjoker:
Mementos

Round 3 :ulthero:(alts also show up)
Yggdrasil's Altar

Round 4 :ultbanjokazooie:
Spiral Mountain

Round 5 :ult_terry:
KoF Stadium

Round 6 :ultbyleth: (female alt also shows up)
Garreg Mach Monastery

Boss: Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, Min Min, Springtron AT also shows up
Spring Stadium

Making a lot of assumptions with that last one, I know.

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st

Extending the Roster

Mushroom Kingdom

Mementos

Yggdrasil's Altar

Spiral Mountain

KoF Stadium

Garreg Mach Monastery

Spring Stadium

Classic modes can't include DLC other than the fighter they belong to.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
A fan made rule but one that’s clearly correct based on assumption. Unless we do get DLC fighters in a classic route, I consider them impossible as well.
To be fair, having DLC newcomers in a couple of the DLC classic modes would conflict with what they're about. Mainly, Hero being a Dragon Quest tribute that has a stage for each of the Heroes and Byleth showing how Smash now has reps from 6 (7 if you count RD Ike) FE games.

Last edited:

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
To be fair, having DLC newcomers in a couple of the DLC classic modes would conflict with what they're about. Mainly, Hero being a Dragon Quest tribute and Byleth showing how Smash now has reps from 6 (7 if you count RD Ike) FE games.
I doubt it's a choice based on who would 'fit' in the characters' classic modes -- they're clearly against implementing DLC in a non-playable form, unless you've paid for it. Cite the Cuphead spirit battles, which change the fighter and music depending on whether you own the Cuphead mii costume or not.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

Extending the Roster

Mushroom Kingdom

Mementos

Yggdrasil's Altar

Spiral Mountain

KoF Stadium

Garreg Mach Monastery

Spring Stadium

What happens if people haven't bought all the DLC?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
What happens if people haven't bought all the DLC?
Why would it matter?

The DLC character's files are installed in your game whether you bought their DLC or not(hence, why you can still face other people online that bought the characters).

What difference does it make if you fight against characters you don't own in Classic mode if you still don't play as them?

Last edited:

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
Why would it matter?

The DLC character's files are installed in your game whether you bought their DLC or not(hence, why you can still face other people online that bought the characters).

What difference does it make if you fight against characters you don't own in Classic mode if you still don't play as them?
See here:
They're clearly against implementing DLC in a non-playable form, unless you've paid for it. Cite the Cuphead spirit battles, which change the fighter and music depending on whether you own the Cuphead mii costume or not.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Why would it matter?

I don't know. Can you play DLC stages online?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I don't think I could've tolerated Crashboards, unfortunately. ...Yeah sadly I'm in the camp that just doesn't see the appeal of Crash, never grew up with him that much aside of a few spin-off games and I'm vehemently against an Activision-Blizzard character.
Here's a little customization game we can play. Make your ideal pass using one character from each of the five lists.

1st Third-party
Rayman
Professor Layton
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Steve

2nd Third-party
Reimu
KOS-MOS
Arle Nadja
Lloyd Irving
2nd Sonic the Hedgehog character

"Promotional" Character
Three Houses rep (Your choice)
Astral Chain rep (Your choice)
Ring Fit Adventurer
Gooigi
Sword and Shield rep (Your choice)

Give the People What They Want
Geno
Master Chief
Sora
Waluigi
Issac

The Big Surprise
Any character who you want but don't expect.
Sorry if you've been tagged for this post dating back well over three months now, but I suppose I'll jump in and share my picks on this game.
(Hopefully this'll be the last time you see it today)
(FP6) ARMS Fighter = Spring Man
(FP7) 1st Third Party: Phoenix Wright (Sorry Dante)
(FP8) 2nd Third Party: Reimu Hakurei
(FP9) "Promotional Character": In a double-sense - Officer Howard for Astral Chain
(FP10) "GET WHAT YOU @#$%^ DESERVE!": Isaac
(FP11) The Big Surprise: Sol Badguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom