• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
A game for everyone here.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I got 2B on my first try lol. This must be fate.
I got Rex and Pyra/Mythra on my first try, lol. They would be pretty cool, but I haven't really been considering them since the Mii costume.

Second try I got KOS-MOS, third try was Elma. I didn't get either of my most wanteds, but I'm fine with all three of those. Personally, I'd like Elma the most out of my choices, as Xenoblade X is criminally underrepresented.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I voted Bandai-Namco.
Probably KOS-MOS.
I hope I'm wrong.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Best mood is this thread just now figuring out Kazooie is kinky af. C'mon, nobody lets themselves be handled like that unless they're getting something out of it.

Anyway if you're interested here's a link to my TED talk about BDSM subtext in Bubsy II

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
I got KOS-MOS my first try with that game there. Weird.

It’s interesting. I think I’d enjoy her; she has a cool design, but I think I’d rather someone from Xenoblade, only because as of right now, I’m far more familiar with those chars.

Then again, I wouldn’t be as into Xeno if Shulk weren’t in Smash, so yeah she’s fair game.
Would love to see Zael along with a new Last Story, but alas.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Dunno, though I'm half expecting Sabi and Verg to both give different names within minutes of each other creating enough drama to last for the final 24 hours.

Edit: the heck how did I quote that?
Meant to quote this lol:
I just want a name instead of this hectic game of Guess Who.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Why would anyone take the speculation of a guy, who clearly states he is speculating, as a troll?

Hey, hypothetical person that doesn't exist, if you're reading this: KOS-MOS won't be Fighter 5, lower your expectations. There, now nobody has anyone to blame except themselves.

Well, you're technically right because there is no character called Ray in the new trilogy.
I’m just addressing that Jon isn’t going to be purposeful prick because Sabi pissed him off.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Believe it or not that idle animation is actually way friendlier in Smash, where it's more portrayed as playful ribbing
In the original games it just comes off as Kazooie being an asshole

Don't kinkshame
And don't forget that Banjo actually chokes Kazooie and laughs at her pain if she keeps pecking him... yeah not the friendliest duo.

D

Deleted member

Best mood is this thread just now figuring out Kazooie is kinky af. C'mon, nobody lets themselves be handled like that unless they're getting something out of it.
Maybe Smash isn't a game for good boys and girls after all :4pacman:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
User was warned for censor dodging

Anyway if you're interested here's a link to my TED talk about BDSM subtext in Bubsy II
Seriously what

-Mod edit, image removed for censor dodging-

Last edited by a moderator:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master

Go on...you got my attention.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
*Insert vine of cat furiously shaking its head after having tried to eat a battery*

And don't forget that Banjo actually chokes Kazooie and laughs at her pain if she keeps pecking him... yeah not the friendliest duo.
Well if she likes Breegull Bash then she probably likes that too. Oh god is that why she pecks him in the first place? Whelp. I'm not gonna be able to look at these two the same way again. Good night everybody!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
A game for everyone here.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I got 2B on my first try lol. This must be fate.
I tried it about 3-4 times. First was Shantae, followed by Monster Hunter, Master Chief and Bandanna Waddle Dee. Now that would be a rather unusual bundle, but I'd be pretty happy with Shantae and Bandanna Dee.

Only one more day to go in my timezone. It's going to be interesting to see what's in store for us at TGA. Personally hoping for either KOS-MOS or Phoenix Wright for tomorrow, but we'll just have to wait and see. I'll probably go on proper hiatus from the site once the final reveal happens so I can congratulate the thread for Fighter 5's character and avoid the inevitable salt. But now all that's left to do now is wait warmly.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
What if the 5th fighter gets leaked by both Sabi and Verge an hour before TGA just to spoil the surprise at the last minute and piss everyone off.

And to add salt to the wound, they confirm that they new who it was the whole time, and just wanted to watch the community struggle to find out.

Shroob

Sup?
What if the 5th fighter gets leaked by both Sabi and Verge an hour before TGA just to spoil the surprise at the last minute and piss everyone off.

And to add salt to the wound, they confirm that they new who it was the whole time, and just wanted to watch the community struggle to find out.
Hasn't Sabi gone on record to actually claim they know who it is?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
'Tis a shame too, I was really looking forward to playing Roy and Ryu in Smash 4 and Erdrick in Ultimate
I guess some things just weren't meant to be
I say bring back ALL scrapped fighters.
Meowth (supposedly), Mach Rider, Toon Zelda, Tetra, Plusle & Minun, Dixie Kong, Blastoise, Chorus Kids, and Decidueye.
****... Lot of Pokémon. So give us Paper Mario, Paper Luigi ε, Waluigi, Geno, Toad, Toadette ε, King Boo, Pauline, and Gooigi ε to balance it out.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Or maybe too friendly Embarrass
Honestly I didn't want to come across as a weirdo with that first part so my devilish mind came up with the Bubsy part just to make it obvious it was a joke. Though I think that just makes me a different type of weirdo.

Scored me some likes tho

VongolaFair

Smash Apprentice
I’m hoping we get Smash at TGA cause the wait since Terry’s reveal feels like a millennia ago

Ricksaw

Smash Cadet
I got Rex and Pyra/Mythra on my first try, lol. They would be pretty cool, but I haven't really been considering them since the Mii costume.

Second try I got KOS-MOS, third try was Elma. I didn't get either of my most wanteds, but I'm fine with all three of those. Personally, I'd like Elma the most out of my choices, as Xenoblade X is criminally underrepresented.
Got 2B aswell and i she is indeed my first pick.

Kokiden

Smash Ace
I don't know why am I trying to look at leaks. It's only two more days.
I look at that, and I see Bayonetta 3 trailer at TGA.

Not saying I believe it but... yes please to Bayonetta 3 info!

Oh and 5th fighter announcement is great too of course lol.

D

Deleted member

Hasn't Sabi gone on record to actually claim they know who it is?
Yes he said that 5 it’s from verges old listed deconfirmation from Saturday but not from ones he didn’t list on there like ryu,geno,level 5,etc

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Clearly, Nintendo will be revealing Dixie Kong at the Game Awards, as a homage to their incredibly well received Cranky Kong reveal for Tropical Freeze at VGX six years ago.
I legit could see this. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , I believe it was, I am prepared for my egg should it be Dixie.

VongolaFair

Smash Apprentice
How would the general audience feel if they were to announce a Spirit/Assist Trophy fighters pass? Happy? Pissed? Both? Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom