• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just one thought I had since the other day, remember when SNK having a character was leaked by Nintendo in the website? Wasn't Fighter 5 info was found back then as well? Wonder if they removed it as well, info showed the same stuff as Joker.

D

Deleted member

*sigh* I guess you're right.

I'm sorry for being rude. I'm sorry if I've been a big douche since coming here. I'm sorry that I've been the most cruel person in this board. People always don't get what they want, so why should I? I think it's best that you guys have your fun. Nothing's gonna happen if I be a fool here.
I've seen worse in the Geno thread, but you really gotta stop taking speculation so personally when you have no influence on who gets in. It's fun to say what we like, but not everything is a chance to disagree with someone, and I know I learned that the hard way.

Oh I learned.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I guess. Thank you all for the advice.

I kinda hope I try my best not to make big shots out of this. At the end of the day, it's still fun and games.

Everyone listen up. I want to propose something. How about I take a break from this site up until my birthday (October 26 in my location). Make sure y'all update me on what happened after I left. I won't bother this speculation anymore. Just keep me updates constantly. Send me PMs which I can read when I come back. Got it?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I've seen worse in the Geno thread, but you really gotta stop taking speculation so personally when you have no influence on who gets in. It's fun to say what we like, but not everything is a chance to disagree with someone, and I know I learned that the hard way.

Oh I learned.
2y0py0.jpg

Where my Erdrick Crusaders at?
Clearly not because you came back. You were so close to escaping.
Smash Speculation is a force of its own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Double posting warning issued
I guess. Thank you all for the advice.

I kinda hope I try my best not to make big shots out of this. At the end of the day, it's still fun and games.

Everyone listen up. I want to propose something. How about I take a break from this site up until my birthday (October 26 in my location). Make sure y'all update me on what happened after I left. I won't bother this speculation anymore. Just keep me updates constantly. Send me PMs which I can read when I come back. Got it?
If a leak doesn't get released, nothing new is gonna happen. Take your time.

View attachment 241987

Where my Erdrick Crusaders at?
Man we really did kill Onereasonanddone didn't we?

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Just one thought I had since the other day, remember when SNK having a character was leaked by Nintendo in the website? Wasn't Fighter 5 info was found back then as well? Wonder if they removed it as well, info showed the same stuff as Joker.
I took a look at it while they were still up, and there was nothing special.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
I know. Lola Pop is my favorite character in the game, and Dr. Coyle's theme is one of my favorites. What I meant was that it's popularity died pretty quickly.

It may not be my place to say this as they are your emotions and you have the right to have them, but I do feel you put a bit too much energy into hating picks that aren't female. It's not bad that you want some girls, but it might be a bit much to say "#5 be female or I riot" when there's still a possibility that DLC #6-Last could still be the ones you want.

But hey, at least you haven't argued that one of the reasons that Doom's Protagonist shouldn't be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is because he'd have a gun who's name has a dirty word in it, and even if kids didn't know what B.F.G. stood for they could ask someone else and be exposed to such language.
WOHA SOMEONE ELSE LIKED LOLA and here i thought i was the only one to like the clown

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You really ought to prioritize your own health over places like this. At the end of the day all we're doing is fighting about who might get into funny character fighting game. For someone in your condition, you ought to be putting in as much time as possible to better your mental health instead of fighting with everyone else.

I personally took a long break when I was in a rough place myself, and when I came back for base Ultimate speculation I was in a better headspace. You focus on improving your own health, we'll still be screaming at each other when you come back
I remember leaving the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3Ds/Wii U boards when the general atmosphere became pretty negative. (Well...More negative then fighting with people about Young Link and Pichu.) I was also generally more aggressive about my opinions so I'm sure at least some people were glad I left. lol

WOHA SOMEONE ELSE LIKED LOLA and here i thought i was the only one to like the clown
Her crazy mobility made her so much fun that I immediately dropped the guy with the dog. You might have guessed by my name and profile picture but that's a pretty big accomplishment.

D

Deleted member

I took a look at it while they were still up, and there was nothing special.
Pretty much I brought the info again as there's a chance that the page had info regarding Fighter 5. That if the footer wasn't a placeholder, just like Terry's page wasn't a mistake, Fighter 5 could very well be from one of the companies already in the game.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Reaction videos can be mildly entertaining but I would seriously buy it if Sakurai would record and uploaded his reaction videos when finding out he gets to work in a character. I think it would quite an unique and very interesting video series. Like, I wanted to see his face when he heard he could work on Persona 5 and Joker content given he likes that series. I would pay top dollar to see I’m react to finding out about adding Doomslayer to the roster.

Does he crack a smile? Does he sigh with a “here we go again” attitude? Does he storm off in rage whilst throwing this papers to confront the Nintendo execs? Does he raise an eyebrow? Does he do a fist pump?

A person wonders about these things.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Reaction videos can be mildly entertaining but I would seriously buy it if Sakurai would record and uploaded his reaction videos when finding out he gets to work in a character. I think it would quite an unique and very interesting video series. Like, I wanted to see his face when he heard he could work on Persona 5 and Joker content given he likes that series. I would pay top dollar to see I’m react to finding out about adding Doomslayer to the roster.

Does he crack a smile? Does he sigh with a “here we go again” attitude? Does he storm off in rage whilst throwing this papers to confront the Nintendo execs? Does he raise an eyebrow? Does he do a fist pump?

I'd love to see his reactions, too. He's probably professional yet laid back. Like... after basic greetings, he'll crack an inside joke and maybe a smirk and humble brag, but then it's business as usual. If he's a huge fan of their work, add a "double handshake" followed by a 45 degree bow as well.

Yosuke Saito invited him for a meal and tried to bring Yoko Taro in on the action. Assuming it wasn't a collab of some kind, I'd imagine that get together to be pretty wild.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット

Since Ultimate is (presumabley) Sakurai's last Smash game, it would be really tight if he did some sort of discussion about the game's development in its entirety. It would be really interesting to actually know the timeline of the DLC process and things like that. Now that I'm saying this, I realize how much I miss Iwata Asks. I loved watching developers discuss their rationale.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have always been very curious about what goes in on the planning stages of the games. Like, I would love to read some notes or hear in on some of it. I imagine that there was a hush that fell on the room with a sense of impending doom when Sakurai announced everyone was coming back.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I have always been very curious about what goes in on the planning stages of the games. Like, I would love to read some notes or hear in on some of it. I imagine that there was a hush that fell on the room with a sense of impending doom when Sakurai announced everyone was coming back.
Indeed. Care to share if Japan has overtime requirements? Lol.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Because there was.
From the very beginning, director Masahiro Sakurai had a bold vision for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: he wanted the game to include every single character from the series’s long history...When he explained this undertaking to his team, he was met first with gasps of surprise, followed by quiet, as the developers realized the task ahead of them. “From where I stood, all I heard was dead silence,” Sakurai says.
I do agree that the planning of Smash Bros. is an incredibly interesting period, and I always want to know more about it. What we have of the project proposal for Smash 4 is an incredibly interesting read, and I love whenever Sakurai talks about it.

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
I wrote a whole post analyzing the DLC stages for Smash 4, then asking which past stages you would pay to have back, along with any brand new standalone stages you would buy despite not coming with any characters, before realizing it wouldn't fit in a thread speculating about newcomer characters.

So here's something different. You can have a stage come back from a previous game, but it has to come with a character you genuinely want, and it needs to be from the same series as the stage you're bringing back. What are your bundles? Here are mine:

Rainbow Road (Smash 4 3DS): Toadette
Pac-Maze (Smash 4 3DS): Ms. Pac-Man
Woolly World (Smash 4 Wii U): Shy Guy

osby

Smash Obsessed
I wrote a whole post analyzing the DLC stages for Smash 4, then asking which past stages you would pay to have back, along with any brand new standalone stages you would buy despite not coming with any characters, before realizing it wouldn't fit in a thread speculating about newcomer characters.

So here's something different. You can have a stage come back from a previous game, but it has to come with a character you genuinely want, and it needs to be from the same series as the stage you're bringing back. What are your bundles? Here are mine:

Jungle Hijinxs with Dixie Kong (yes, I know it wouldn't work with Stage Transformations)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Pokefloats and uhhh I guess Garchomp I guess.

And if he doesn't count because Pokefloats is only gen 2 pokemon, I guess give me Scizor instead.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Jungle Hijinxs with Dixie Kong (yes, I know it wouldn't work with Stage Transformations)
Considering you have to select a ruleset with transformations before the stage, I don't see why they couldn't just block the stage from being used.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I only remember IAmShifty saying Ryu Hayabusa; there may have been a Fighter 5 page but it was just a placeholder if it was there (my memory may be off).

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット

WHERE THE HELL IS POKEFLOATS SAKURAI.

I guess I'd say... uh.. Rotom or something lol. I'm not a huge supporter of more Pokemon but I would like another Legendady on the roster.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
It is, which is why I have some doubts (could be a placeholder), but still, who knows. The poster claims that on some pages Terry has Joker's red background instead of his blue.
I'd chalk that up to the site designer just copying assets. Although a month of colour theory debate would be better than us getting mad and sniping at each other...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thoughts on this? I gave this a try myself and can verify that it's real.
Just tried it. Color seems to be the same background that the plant has. Seems like a placeholder or that colors can repeat.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I'd chalk that up to the site designer just copying assets. Although a month of colour theory debate would be better than us getting mad and sniping at each other...
So I went on the webpage where he got Terry with a red background and got Terry with blue instead (which is why I edited my last post). Twitter poster claims it loads a red background for him.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Random question: who are your guys least wanted characters?
honestly I don’t hate a lot of characters, as long as they have an accurate and fun moveset I’m fine, the not character I can think of that I don’t want is any song rep that’s not Sackboy lol
That one is obviously Sylux.

D

Deleted member

I've been busy the last few days but now im back to finish what you started lol. Nquoid Nquoid

No, but they did ditch Nintendo which was the entire point of your weird minimising of Street Fighter's impact to Nintendo?
It's beyond me how you managed to misconstrued what I said. I brought up FF7 to debunk your argument about how Street Fighter is closely tied to Nintendo because of SF2.

Alpha 2 came out on the Super Nintendo. And are we really going to disparage Nintendo's handhelds which are the only place that got consistent support from most third parties during the 21st century?
When you compare the support the Street Fighter series have been giving to Nintendo's competitors, yeah. I also forgot to tackle this comment

Yes the franchise left the system soon after, but the Street Fighter 3 series only came to Dreamcast and the Alpha series all got ported to Nintendo systems.
Street Fighter games didnt fade out of existance after sf3, they released crossovers with snk and marvel and re-released those and previous installments Street Fighter games to other systems. What stopped them from re-releasing that on the GameCube and the Virtual Console?

No one put any games on the Wii U apart from Nintendo. Why would Capcom bother porting a 5 year old game?
Im pretty sure I said this

That still doesnt change the fact that they released crossover games on the ps2 and xbox that they also could've put on the gamecube. Nor does it change the fact that sfiv series lasted longer than the Wii and they could've put usiv on the wii u.
As in the game came out in 2009 and lasted until 2014 so there was no excuse for Capcom not to put the last 2 versions of these games on the Wii U.

Street Fighter IV (home release) (2009)

Super Street Fighter IV (2010)

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (2010)

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (2011)

Ultra Street Fighter IV (2014)

But I did made the mistake by stating sfiv outlasted the wii u, so hey, theres another W for you lmao.

Sonic didn't start on Nintendo platforms, and Sonic '06 was a mainline title that skipped the Wii in the exact way Street Fighter did.

Mega Man and Mega Man X both went over the Playstation and Saturn, skipping the N64.

Dragon Quest left Nintendo systems after 1995 and didn't come back with a mainline title till 2009.

Between '93 and '99 Nintendo home consoles had no Castlevania games (including missing out on one of the greatest games of all time) and there were none on the Gamecube at all. (the handheld games during that period own though).

I didn't miss anything, you're just selectively choosing what you think qualifies a character to be in Smash. Nintendo has had a rocky history with 3rd party companies, but ignoring Street Fighter's history with Nintendo because of some perceived betrayal. And then listing Okami, a game which was developed for a different platform and then ported to Wii, and then Nintendo not receiving the HD remaster until SIX years after it released, make you come off like you don't actually have a solid grasp on Nintendo history and are letting your personal biases blind you.
Talk about projections.

First of all i said that these franchises supported Nintendo, not that they never skipped a game.

So when im talking about Street Fighter's lack of support im talking about Nintendo's entire console history from, not one gen or 2 gens that you cherry picked. Second of all I never said that it was a requirement for Third Parties that they had to originate on Nintendo consoles.

Second of all can you pick a script and stick to it? How are you gonna give Castlevania flak for not releasing a good entry on Nintendo's console while simultaneously give Sonic flak for sparing Nintendo of the abomination that is 06?

Here are the all the numbers of these franchises games that appeared on Nintendo's consoles you conveniently left out.

Sonic has 49 games with 34 of them being exclusives.

Megaman has 40 games, 25 of themthem are exclusive and lacks 3 titled on Nintendo

DQ has 32 games with 19 of them being exclusives.

Castlevania has 20 games with 15 of them being exclusives.

Street Fighter on the other hand has 16 games on Nintendo consoles with only 1 exclusive. They majority of games they lack is 38 titles.

These four major franchises combined ( it being 25 ) are still less than the number of games than this one iconic franchise lacks on Nintendo's consoles.

For someone that acts conceited over defending Street Fighter you sure know next to nothing about its gaming history, let alone that of other franchises.

Imagine still peddling "muh Nintendo ties" when Joker, Terry, Cloud and Snake got in.
Imagine not having reading comprehension. I said that this one series DESERVED to get in Smash over another series that got in, NOT that franchises lacking ties cant get in Smash.

I have to use bolded caps because apparently simple sentences are difficult to comprehend.

Edit: *shrug*

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Parasite Eve, Aya Brea is my “snowball’s chance in hell” pick. She’s probably NEVER gonna get in, especially compared to other SE choices like Geno, Sora, 2B, Neku or even someone from like Star Ocean or something, but if she does it would be amazing
There's no mitochondria in Smash tho (She would be pretty cool)

Nquoid

Smash Ace
I've been busy the last few days but now im back to finish what you started lol. Nquoid Nquoid

It's beyond me how you managed to misconstrued what I said. I brought up FF7 to debunk your argument about how Street Fighter is closely tied to Nintendo because of SF2. For the matter where in my comments did you see me defend Cloud?

I'll make this even simpler for you.

Sf2 is successful on the snes, the series ditches the company.

FF7 is successful on the PlayStation, the series stays to support the company.

Ergo, you argument is flawed.

When you compare the support the Street Fighter series have been giving to Nintendo's competitors, yeah. I also forgot to tackle this comment

Street Fighter games didnt fade out of existance after sf3, they released crossovers with snk and marvel and re-released those and previous installments Street Fighter games to other systems. Its cute how you bring up how Capcom brought the Alpha games on Gameboy consoles ( lmao ) but what stopped them from re-releasing that on the GameCube and the Virtual Console? Sony got these games released on the Ps, Ps2, Portable, and Ps Network, and thats just the tip of the ice berg about all the titles and re-releases Nintendo didnt get.

Im pretty sure I said this

As in the game came out in 2009 and lasted until 2014 so there was no excuse for Capcom not to put the last 2 versions of these games on the Wii U.

Street Fighter IV (home release) (2009)

Super Street Fighter IV (2010)

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (2010)

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (2011)

Ultra Street Fighter IV (2014)

But I did made the mistake by stating sfiv outlasted the wii u, so hey, theres another W for you lmao.

Talk about projections.

First of all i said that these franchises supported Nintendo, not that they never skipped a game. So when im talking about Street Fighter's lack of support im talking about Nintendo's entire console history from, not one gen or 2 gens that you cherry picked. Second of all I never said that it was a requirement for Third Parties that they had to originate on Nintendo consoles.

Third of all can you pick a script and stick to it? How are you gonna give Castlevania flak for not releasing a good entry on Nintendo's console while simultaneously give Sonic flak for sparing Nintendo of the abomination that is 06?

For that matter what makes you think this one game missing on Nintendo's console is proof that the series is just as bad as Street Fighter? As if Sega hasnt released an exclusive for the Wii, let alone the amount of exclusives that eclipse Street Fighter's.

Here are the all the numbers of these franchises games that you conveniently left out.

Sonic has 49 games on Nintendo consoles with 34 of them being exclusives. The only lack 5 games on Nintendo consoles.

Megama has 40 games on Nintendo consoles with 25 of them being exclusives. They only lack 3 games.

Dragon Quest has 32 games on Nintendo consoles with 19 of them being exclusives. They only lack 8 games.

Castlevania has 20 games on Nintendo consoles with 15 of them being exclusives. They only lack 9 games.

Street Fighter on the other hand has 16 ( 18 if you want to count the puzzle game and that weird spin off game lmao ) games on Nintendo consoles with only 1 exclusive. They majority of games they lack is 38 titles.

These four major franchises combined ( it being 25 ) are still less than the number of games than this one iconic franchise lacks on Nintendo's consoles.

But hey for the sake of argument here are all the games released in these time periods.

8 games out of 16 appeared on Nintendo consoles.
The games that didnt appear on Nintendo consoles:

Mega Man 8 (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes) – PlayStation & Sega Saturn, 1996 (JP), 1997 (US)

Rockman Complete Works (Japan only) – PlayStation, 1999

Mega Man X4 (Rockman X4) –

PlayStation, Sega Saturn, PC, 1997

Mega Man X5 (Rockman X5) – PlayStation, PC, 2000

Mega Man X6 (Rockman X6) – PlayStation, PC (South Korean version only), 2001

Mega Man X3 (Rockman X3) – PlayStation, Sega Saturn, PC, 1996 – A enhanced port which includes new animated scenes and remixed music.

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (Tron ni Kobun) – PlayStation, 1999, 2000 - a prequel set before the events of the original Mega Man Legends.

Mega Man Legends 2 (Rockman Dash 2 - Episode 2: Ōinaru Isan) – PlayStation, PC, PlayStation Portable (Japan only) 2000

The games that did:

Mega Man & Bass (Rockman & Forte) – Super Famicom, 1998 (JP); Game Boy Advance, 2002 (US, JP)

Mega Man Xtreme (Rockman X: Cyber Mission) – Game Boy Color, 2000

Mega Man Xtreme 2 (Rockman X2: Soul Eraser) – Game Boy Color, 2001

Mega Man Legends/Mega Man 64 (Rockman Dash - Episode 1: Hagane no Bōkenshin) – PlayStation, Nintendo 64, PC, PlayStation Portable (Japan only), 1997, 1998

Mega Man Battle Network (Battle Network Rockman EXE) – Game Boy Advance, 2001

Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Battle Network Rockman EXE 2) – Game Boy Advance, 2001

Mega Man Battle Network 3 White & Blue (Battle Network Rockman EXE 3) – Game Boy Advance, 2002, 2003

Mega Man Zero (Rockman Zero) – Game Boy Advance, 2002

5 out of 9 games appeared on Nintendo consoles.
Games that didnt appear on Nintendo consoles:

Games that didnt: appear on Nintendo consoles:
Castlevania Chronicles
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Games that did:
Kid Dracula
Castlevania: Dracula X
Castlevania Legends
Castlevania 64
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

17 out of 27 games appeared on Nintendo consoles.
Games that didnt appear on Nintendo consoles/appeared later:
Dragon Quest IV PlayStation (2001)
Dragon Quest V PlayStation 2 (2004)
Dragon Quest VII August 26, 2000
Dragon Quest VIII November 27, 2004

Dragon Warrior Monsters PlayStation (2002, as Dragon Quest Monsters 1+2)

Torneko: The Last Hope September 15, 1999 November 15, 2000

Daibōken 3: Fushigi no Dungeon October 31, 2002

Dragon Quest: Shōnen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon April 20, 2006

Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special December 22, 2004

Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable May 5, 2006

Games that did:
Dragon Quest Game Boy Color (1999)
Dragon Quest II Game Boy Color (1999)
Dragon Quest III Game Boy Color (2000)
Dragon Quest IV Nintendo DS (2007)
Dragon Quest V Nintendo DS (2008)
Dragon Quest VI December 9, 1995
Dragon Quest IX July 11, 2009

Dragon Warrior Monsters September 25, 1998
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 March 9, 2001
Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart March 29, 2003
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker December 28, 2006

Torneko no Daibōken: Fushigi no Dungeon September 19, 1993

Torneko: The Last Hope Game Boy Advance (2001, as Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 2 Advance)

Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3: Fushigi no Dungeon Game Boy Advance (2004, as Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3 Advance)

Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shōgeki no Shippo Dan November 14, 2003
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime December 1, 2005

Itadaki Street DS June 21, 2007

Fortune Street December 1, 2011

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors July 12, 2007

Dragon Quest Wars June 24, 2009

As for Sonic I only have to name up the games that didn't appear: Sonic the Hedgehog CD, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 ( lmao ) and Sonic Rivals 1 and 2.

The only point you scored is with Castlevania due to Nintendo only having gb games and sloppy N64 games while the competitors got the good entries, so congrats on scoring a point on that faulty, cherry picked argument of yours.

And hey like I said i'll give you that W of me saying Okami helped Nintendo alot.

So you got Nintendo having 2 ports, one ds exclusive and missing 1 hd remake on the wii u and me making that mistake about sfiv outlasting the wii u vs everything else you spouted, congratulations.

For someone that acts conceited over defending Street Fighter you sure know next to nothing about its gaming history, let alone that of other franchises.

Imagine not having reading comprehension. I said that this one series DESERVED to get in Smash over another series that got in, NOT that franchises lacking ties cant get in Smash. That's just my opinion that i'd rather want third parties that have helped out Nintendo than those that barely did anything for them so excuse me if I think a character like Travis Touchdown has more right to be in Smash than some random gta character.

I have to use bolded caps because apparently simple sentences are difficult to comprehend.
Dude stop. Street Fighter matters to Nintendo and has 2 characters in Smash. End of discussion. It happened, its in the past. I'm done

D

Deleted member

Flaming Warning
Dude stop. Street Fighter matters to Nintendo and has 2 characters in Smash. End of discussion. It happened, its in the past. I'm done
Heres a tldr for you.

I'll make this even simpler for you.

Sf2 is successful on the snes, the series ditches the company.

FF7 is successful on the PlayStation, the series stays to support the company.

Ergo, you argument is flawed.
If you dont want any arguments then dont waste my time with your baseless drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom