• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Peak was Gen 4. The new evolutions it added to earlier gen Pokemon are some of the greatest Pokes in the franchise. Mamoswine, Magnezone, Weavile and mother ****ing Honchkrow!
On paper Gen 4 should one of my favourite gens, but Diamond and Pearl are bottom of my game rankings (although I adore HGSS) and that's inspite of the last two gens doing everything in the their power to irk me!

Plus we have Lucario in the game. My boy (or girl) Blaziken got shafted.

Can't comment on which Pokemon from Gen 5 should have been in the game...

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
On paper Gen 4 should one of my favourite gens, but Diamond and Pearl are bottom of my game rankings (although I adore HGSS) and that's inspite of the last two gens doing everything in the their power to irk me!

Plus we have Lucario in the game. My boy (or girl) Blaziken got shafted.

Can't comment on which Pokemon from Gen 5 should have been in the game...
Zoroark and Serperior.
Zoroark for popularity, and Serperior for uniqueness. A serpentine fighter.

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Zoroark and Serperior.
Zoroark for popularity, and Serperior for uniqueness. A serpentine fighter.
Zoroark feels so obvious after Lucario though? And never took off in popularity in the same way.

As for Serperior, if we have to limit ourselves to one starter per type (excluding the gen 1 starters) then my vote will always be Decidueye.

But we don't cus it's speculation and Pokemon won't be in the pass!

Calamitas

Smash Champion
I don't disagree with this although Gen 3 was my personal peak.

I'm not sure who I'd want from Gen 5 for Smash though. Zoroark was extremely popular but still don't really get how the illusion ability would work.
Hawlucha had some fans too but his niche was taken somewhat by Incineroar.
Hawlucha was Generation 6, not 5.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
To my recollection the most popular Gen V choices were Victini (at the beginning), Genesect (at the end) and Zoroark (throughout).

Zoroark feels so obvious after Lucario though? And never took off in popularity in the same way.

As for Serperior, if we have to limit ourselves to one starter per type (excluding the gen 1 starters) then my vote will always be Decidueye.

But we don't cus it's speculation and Pokemon won't be in the pass!
Zoroark wasn't as popular as Lucario (few Pokemon are), but it's not like it wasn't popular at all. It was still a pretty popular choice compared to what else was going on in the gen. I have no doubts that would've been the pick had Gen V been the most recent.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
To my recollection the most popular Gen V choices were Victini (at the beginning), Genesect (at the end) and Zoroark (throughout).

Zoroark wasn't as popular as Lucario (few Pokemon are), but it's not like it wasn't popular at all. It was still a pretty popular choice compared to what else was going on in the gen. I have no doubts that would've been the pick had Gen V been the most recent.
Oh I remember the Victini thing, that was back when I was still a lurker than a member. Gen 5 was certainly something back then..

I think the most popular Pokemon from that gen currently is Chandelure, well at least popular enough to be playable in Pokken.
I wonder how a character like that would have worked in Smash...

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai at TGS did confirm again that Goku nor Iromnan will not be in smash.
Guess where getting Shrek then :p

Jokes aside with Goku being deconfirmed majorly (he was the only real '4th' party option) Sora is the closest a character can get to being NON video game now.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
And yet I bet older Pokemon will still be more popular. Not in Smash circles, because no one will expect them, but in general.

Imagine if we could just... get the ones that have proven to be perpetually popular.
Interesting! Who would you all include in the perpetually popular Pokémon list?

Aside from Kanto starters and their evolutions, Pikachu and Mewtwo; Eevee, Meowth, Gengar, Mew and Snorlax seem like pretty popular Mons for Gen 1. Alakazam, Machamp, Golem and Ditto seem like a slight tier down but all popular for one reason or another.

Scizor and the Eeveelutions are all I really have for Gen 2. Lugia and maybe Celebi?

Gen 3 gives us Blaziken, Sceptile, arguably Mudkip, Deoxys and Gardevoir...

Gen 4, outside Lucario who has remained popular? Piplup perhaps?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'd love to see Smash go back to Pokemon from previous Gens, especially those without any playable characters (3 and 5 - especially 3, which doesn't even have a stage or a Rayquaza boss in WoL as compensation)

However, the Pokemon I want are rarely ever starters or generation 'mascots' (i.e. Lucario), so I really don't rate their chances, even if a few of them fall under the category of 'more popular mons' from said generation

Nquoid

Smash Ace
Interesting! Who would you all include in the perpetually popular Pokémon list?

Aside from Kanto starters and their evolutions, Pikachu and Mewtwo; Eevee, Meowth, Gengar, Mew and Snorlax seem like pretty popular Mons for Gen 1. Alakazam, Machamp, Golem and Ditto seem like a slight tier down but all popular for one reason or another.

Scizor and the Eeveelutions are all I really have for Gen 2. Lugia and maybe Celebi?

Gen 3 gives us Blaziken, Sceptile, arguably Mudkip, Deoxys and Gardevoir...

Gen 4, outside Lucario who has remained popular? Piplup perhaps?
This reddit post had people list only one favourite Pokemon which was really interesting.

Top 5 by Gen:

Gen 1:
Charizard, Gengar, Arcanine, Bulbasaur, Eevee

Gen 2
Umbreon, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Scizor

Gen 3
Blaziken, Gardevoir, Absol, Flygon, Mudkip

Gen 4
Lucario, Infernape, Torterra, Luxray, Garchomp

Gen 5
Volcarona, Chandelure, Hydreigon, Zoroark, Whimsicott

Gen 6
Sylveon, Greninja, Aegislash, Noivern, Goodra

Gen 7
Mimikyu, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Rowlet, Golisopod

You could easily pull a great lineup just from non-starter/non-legendaries.

Gengar, Scizor, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Chandelure, Aegislash and Golisopod.... wait that's just the Pokken lineup.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Sorry for repeating myself, but i'll say it again: the Smash Community is made up of a load of crybabies ****pants.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

You read it right. Some fool kids are trying to boycott a character who's not even released yet, bEcAuSe tHeY dOn'T KnOw HiM. DADDY SAKURAI MEAN! Boohoo!
This is almost reminded me when Smash Melee fans were complaining that Samurai Shodown took their spot at EVO.

I wonder how they will react if someone like Arc Systems Works will end up in Smash?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
This reddit post had people list only one favourite Pokemon which was really interesting.

Top 5 by Gen:

Gen 1:

Gen 2

Gen 3

Gen 4

Gen 5

Gen 6

Gen 7

You could easily pull a great lineup just from non-starter/non-legendaries.

Gengar, Scizor, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Chandelure, Aegislash and Golisopod.... wait that's just the Pokken lineup.
Ooh, I would love to see a playable Flygon or Golisopod ... maybe the latter could come with Guzma in the background, who'd be like Pokemon Trainer but would only use Pokemon because he thinks 'real men only need to use one Pokemon' or something

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Top 5 by Gen:

Gen 1:

Gen 2

Gen 3

Gen 4

Gen 5

Gen 6

Gen 7
This seems about right from what I've seen. Charizard, Gengar, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Lucario, Infernape, and Garchomp are established series favorites. Mudkip has ascended to memedom without actually annoying anyone which is a huge feat. Eevee and its evolutions are incredibly popular. Mimikyu, Rowlet, and Decidueye were breakout hits. Pretty much every other Pokémon listed there is either given a huge amount of spotlight (like Lycanroc and Zoroark) or is/was competitively viable at the highest level (like Chandelure).

EDIT: Zoroark could be cool if they went the illusions route. They couldn't use the Imposter ability because your opponent's not stupid and saw you pick Zoroark, but they could do some other cool things with the motif.

Unless it was still being made. Then we'd get one of the starters.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Reminds me of that fake (if lucky) leak that claimed Gardevoir was a new fighter with Gothitelle as an echo to fill out the generation representation

I'd be down for that

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This Pokemon discussion makes me want to see a Pokemon Only Smash clone.

Grab 50+ Pokemon and stick them into a Smash game and you'll see how amazing a lot of those Pokemon would be as fighters.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Jesus christ, how far has Smash fallen when being able to do aerial combos is considered special?
The only character on the roster right now with similar capability is Bayonetta. Her Fair 1>2>3 is exactly how aerial combat works in a lot of action games, including Kingdom Hearts. Dante is another popular pick who would almost certainly have similar mechanics.

merchantofsalt

Smash Apprentice
Which notable Japanese developers (that tend to work with Nintendo) are still lacking representation in Smash? The only ones I can think of are Taito (owned by Square), Marvelous, Level-5, NIS, Falcom, Arc System Works, Spike Chunsoft, and Technos (owned by ASW). I guess you could throw in Grasshopper Manufacture as well.

There's also Koei-Tecmo and Hudson (owned by Konami), represented by one AT each, but no playable characters.

For each of these companies, possible characters would be...

Taito: Bub & Bob from Bubble Bobble most likely
Marvelous: The protagonist of Story of Seasons or Rune Factory, or a Daemon X Machina character if they wanted to be promotional
Level-5: Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch for the most relevant pick, Professor Layton for the most fan-requested
NIS: Laharl or a Prinny from Disgaea
Falcom: Adol from Ys, no doubt
Arc System Works: Sol or Ky from Guilty Gear, though I have trouble imagining it
Spike Chunsoft: Monokuma from Danganrompa, or maybe Shiren the Wanderer from Mystery Dungeon
Technos: Kunio/Riki from Kunio-kun/River City, or possibly Misako/Kyoko from River City Girls
Grasshopper Manufacture: Travis from No More Heroes, obviously
Koei-Tecmo: Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, possibly Akane from Dead or Alive or someone from Dynasty Warriors
Hudson: Bomberman is an AT already, but they could get Bonk or Master Higgins from Adventure Island

Which of these companies would you like to participate in Smash?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Which notable Japanese developers (that tend to work with Nintendo) are still lacking representation in Smash? The only ones I can think of are Taito (owned by Square), Marvelous, Level-5, NIS, Falcom, Arc System Works, Spike Chunsoft, and Technos (owned by ASW). I guess you could throw in Grasshopper Manufacture as well.

There's also Koei-Tecmo and Hudson (owned by Konami), represented by one AT each, but no playable characters.

Marvelous: The protagonist of Story of Seasons or Rune Factory, or a Daemon X Machina character if they wanted to be promotional
Level-5: Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch for the most relevant pick, Professor Layton for the most fan-requested
Arc System Works: Sol or Ky from Guilty Gear, though I have trouble imagining it
Spike Chunsoft: Monokuma from Danganrompa, or maybe Shiren the Wanderer from Mystery Dungeon
Technos: Kunio/Riki from Kunio-kun/River City, or possibly Misako/Kyoko from River City Girls
Koei-Tecmo: Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, possibly Akane from Dead or Alive or someone from Dynasty Warriors
Hudson: Bomberman is an AT already, but they could get Bonk or Master Higgins from Adventure Island

Prety much only Koei-Techmo and ArcSystemWorks. Former for Hayabusa and latter for fighting game characters who don't just punch and kick.

D

Deleted member

Mainly Koei-Tecmo. Whether if it's Hayabusa, a Warriors character, or even both, I'll be maining them even if their playstyle might not be for me (which I don't think will be the case). Behind them is Level-5 with Layton and ASW for Sol. I've never played any of the games they came from, but I like the way they look, especially Sol since he'd look crazy in Smash if his animations are in the same style as Guilty Gear's.

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
I will repeat myself but regarding Pokemon I have 0 knowledge but if you show all those Pokemon I will be able to tell ah this one or this one I know them, thus I think those pokemon that even a guy with 0 knowledge are IMO the most recognisable in the franchise.

The Pokemon that are not in the game that I will recognise easily are:
  • Arcanine I know it's the dog of the officer
  • Voltorb/Electrode because of the Polandball meme
  • Cubone same because of the dead mother meme
  • The gen 3 Starter with Blaziken as its most recognisable one
  • Absol don't ask me why but its design is recognisable
  • The gen 4 Starter them too was largely advertised for me to recognise some like Torterra
For me that is all, maybe a trainer representing either gen 3 or 4 would be cool & appreciated.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Out of this list, I'd probably go with Koei Tecmo with Ryu, Level-5 with Layton/Jibanyan and Grasshopper Manufacture with Travis.

I'm not too familiar with the others so I can't say as much about them, though I suppose I could probably see Taito, Marvelous, NIS, Arc system Works and Spike Chunsoft having potential, though mostly because I've seen their franchises around a number of times.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Honestly the idea of having May as a second Pokemon Trainer with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken was always fairly appealing to me.

It also helps that the Hoenn starters have always been my favourite set of starters.

D

Deleted member

After Street Fighter and King of the Fighters, I would say either Tekken and Guilty Gear would be the top choices for more fighting game characters as I kind of doubt KI or MK is happening.

merchantofsalt

Smash Apprentice
Out of this list, I'd probably go with Koei Tecmo with Ryu, Level-5 with Layton/Jibanyan and Grasshopper Manufacture with Travis.

I'm not too familiar with the others so I can't say as much about them, though I suppose I could probably see Taito, Marvelous, NIS, Arc system Works and Spike Chunsoft having potential, though mostly because I've seen their franchises around a number of times.
The biggest third-party developers are already represented in Smash; almost everyone missing is relatively low-profile. That's not to say they don't necessarily deserve a place in the game.

As for third-party companies that are already represented, which characters would they choose if they were tapped for more?

SEGA
Their most requested missing character is Arle from Puyo Puyo, who has decades of legacy and Japanese popularity to spare. If not her, it may be someone from Phantasy Star Online (to promote the upcoming Western release of PSO2), Kiryu from Yakuza (if Sakurai asked for him specifically), or even another Sonic character (considering that it's their biggest franchise globally).

Capcom
Resident Evil and Monster Hunter are two massive and requested franchises. Leon and/or Jill from RE is a no-brainer to me. The presence of Rathalos in the base game suggests that Sakurai considered implementing a Monster Hunter character and either decided against it or failed. However, the Monster Hunter is highly-requested in Japan, so it may still happen.

Beyond those two, Capcom has a wealth of second-rung franchises to tap into. If they got to put two additional newcomers in, I think we might get Dante (Devil May Cry), Phoenix (Ace Attorney), or even Amaterasu (Okami).

Bandai-Namco
Bamco has a lot of roughly equally likely choices. Tekken is a worldwide phenomenon, but apparently Sakurai already tried to implement Heihachi into Smash 4 and failed. Tekken also competes with Tales (Lloyd/Yuri), Dark Souls (Chosen Undead), and SoulCalibur (Sophitia/Nightmare). I can see any of these making it in.

Beyond those, Bamco has a wealth of less-considered choices: The Prince (Katamari), Valkyrie (Valkyrie Densetsu), Taizo Hori/Mr. Driller (Dig-Dug/Mr. Driller), Gil (The Tower of Druaga), KOS-MOS (Xenosaga), Don (Taiko Drum Master), or even Agumon (Digimon). But I don't see any of these realistically happening.

Konami
Konami is a bit of a question mark because as a company that no longer develops video games, I don't know if they're willing to lend more IP to Nintendo for Smash Bros. However if they did, the most likely choices would be Bill / Lance (Contra) by far due to their legacy and status as NES icons. If they wanted to represent Hudson's IPs, they could push for Yugo (Bloody Roar), though that series has been dormant for a while.

Less-likely choices include someone from Gradius/Parodius, some kind of DDR/Beatmania rep, Django from Boktai, TwinBee, or even one of the girls from Tokimeki Memorial as a strictly-for-Japan pick. But those seem too esoteric for Nintendo to bother with at this point.

Square Enix
With a Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest representative already in the game, fans are only really clamoring for Sora (Kingdom Hearts). Whether he gets in is a matter of negotiation with the notoriously draconian Disney. If it falls through, there's another strong option: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider).

Dark horse picks for Square would include 2B (NieR) or Taito's Bub & Bob (Bubble Bobble). If Sakurai specifically requested it, they might give up Crono (Chrono Trigger), but frankly I doubt it.

SNK
I honestly don't see SNK getting a second guest character, but if it did happen, Marco/Fio (Metal Slug) seem like the clearest choice, considering the biggest KOF characters (plus Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown) were "soft deconfirmed" in Terry's trailer.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If my bias is fully allowed to take over, Taito. Specifically Otto from Elevator Action. :p

Flyboy

Smash Hero
After Street Fighter and King of the Fighters, I would say either Tekken and Guilty Gear would be the top choices for more fighting game characters as I kind of doubt KI or MK is happening.
The mere possibility of Terry vs. Sol is filling me with glee. Two of my favorite fighting franchises clashing, with the possibility of Ryu or Ken or even Yoshimitsu as the Tekken rep joining in? Joyous.

Zeb Nasaki

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see another pokemon trainer. But i think it could be in a different way. Instead of the avatar of each game, htey could introduce a real pokemon character with two or three of his moree famous pokemon. There a lot of awesome characters to choose like Lance, Silver, Blue, Giovanni, Steven, Norman, Cynthia, Cyrus, Ghetsis, Cheren, Iris, N, Lysson, Guzma, Gladion, and others. Pokemon really have huge material for an awesome dlc fighter.

They could even do a character of the spin offs like mistery dungeon, that are loved in the pokemon fanbase, and do a character of these games, like Grovyle of explorers of time.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I would love to see another pokemon trainer. But i think it could be in a different way. Instead of the avatar of each game, htey could introduce a real pokemon character with two or three of his moree famous pokemon. There a lot of awesome characters to choose like Lance, Silver, Blue, Giovanni, Steven, Norman, Cynthia, Cyrus, Ghetsis, Cheren, Iris, N, Lysson, Guzma, Gladion, and others. Pokemon really have huge material for an awesome dlc fighter.

They could even do a character of the spin offs like mistery dungeon, that are loved in the pokemon fanbase, and do a character of these games, like Grovyle of explorers of time.
Not gonna lie, I'd probably squee if Cynthia were added with her Garchomp. Lol

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'd like to see Arle in the game, her little series is fun.
And well, I think there is a lot they can do with the puzzle genre.

Maybe she could even pull a Hero and get some of the other characters as alts since they seem to share her base design....

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

Jessie and James with Meowth, Arbok and Weezing or Victreebel if Weezing's floating is an issue. Wobbuffet is a counter move.

I mean they did appear in Pokémon Let's Go, Pokémon Yellow and the various puzzle league games after all.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Arle being in would be awesome. A Ringo spirit or alt costume would make me very happy. That said, the Puyo protagonists use different spells in-canon so I don't see it happening (but I personally wouldn't mind, especially if they just got different voice lines!)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The biggest third-party developers are already represented in Smash; almost everyone missing is relatively low-profile. That's not to say they don't necessarily deserve a place in the game.

As for third-party companies that are already represented, which characters would they choose if they were tapped for more?

SEGA
Their most requested missing character is Arle from Puyo Puyo, who has decades of legacy and Japanese popularity to spare. If not her, it may be someone from Phantasy Star Online (to promote the upcoming Western release of PSO2), Kiryu from Yakuza (if Sakurai asked for him specifically), or even another Sonic character (considering that it's their biggest franchise globally).

Capcom
Resident Evil and Monster Hunter are two massive and requested franchises. Leon and/or Jill from RE is a no-brainer to me. The presence of Rathalos in the base game suggests that Sakurai considered implementing a Monster Hunter character and either decided against it or failed. However, the Monster Hunter is highly-requested in Japan, so it may still happen.

Beyond those two, Capcom has a wealth of second-rung franchises to tap into. If they got to put two additional newcomers in, I think we might get Dante (Devil May Cry), Phoenix (Ace Attorney), or even Amaterasu (Okami).

Bandai-Namco
Bamco has a lot of roughly equally likely choices. Tekken is a worldwide phenomenon, but apparently Sakurai already tried to implement Heihachi into Smash 4 and failed. Tekken also competes with Tales (Lloyd/Yuri), Dark Souls (Chosen Undead), and SoulCalibur (Sophitia/Nightmare). I can see any of these making it in.

Beyond those, Bamco has a wealth of less-considered choices: The Prince (Katamari), Valkyrie (Valkyrie Densetsu), Taizo Hori/Mr. Driller (Dig-Dug/Mr. Driller), Gil (The Tower of Druaga), KOS-MOS (Xenosaga), Don (Taiko Drum Master), or even Agumon (Digimon). But I don't see any of these realistically happening.

Konami
Konami is a bit of a question mark because as a company that no longer develops video games, I don't know if they're willing to lend more IP to Nintendo for Smash Bros. However if they did, the most likely choices would be Bill / Lance (Contra) by far due to their legacy and status as NES icons. If they wanted to represent Hudson's IPs, they could push for Yugo (Bloody Roar), though that series has been dormant for a while.

Less-likely choices include someone from Gradius/Parodius, some kind of DDR/Beatmania rep, Django from Boktai, TwinBee, or even one of the girls from Tokimeki Memorial as a strictly-for-Japan pick. But those seem too esoteric for Nintendo to bother with at this point.

Square Enix
With a Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest representative already in the game, fans are only really clamoring for Sora (Kingdom Hearts). Whether he gets in is a matter of negotiation with the notoriously draconian Disney. If it falls through, there's another strong option: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider).

Dark horse picks for Square would include 2B (NieR) or Taito's Bub & Bob (Bubble Bobble). If Sakurai specifically requested it, they might give up Crono (Chrono Trigger), but frankly I doubt it.

SNK
I honestly don't see SNK getting a second guest character, but if it did happen, Marco/Fio (Metal Slug) seem like the clearest choice, considering the biggest KOF characters (plus Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown) were "soft deconfirmed" in Terry's trailer.
If I may suggest a dark horse candidate for Square Enix: Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. The game originated on the DS, has the definitive Final Remix on Switch, and Neku himself appeared in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

Also no mention of an additional Microsoft rep (assuming they’ll wanna play ball some more)? If so y’all are sleeping on Ori big time

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Who's starting the RingFit avatar character thread?
Could see her as a good rival to the Wii Fit Trainer.

I'd probably say Koei Tecmo, Arc Systems Works and perhaps Level-5 and Grasshopper Manufacture have a chance to be represented in Smash.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

SEGA

Capcom

Bandai-Namco

Konami

Square Enix

SNK
While I don't think it's THAT likely, I would still add to this list Virtua fighter in the Sega section. Zero suit samus Sarah Bryant could be a character and Virtua fighter is way more iconic that some realise, i'ts the first 3d fighting game ever. She was also in Dead or alive 5 so Sega wouldn't mind more crossover with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom