• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steflames

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-8029-1780-3612
My predictions for Fighter Pass 2 <3
• Geno
• Rex with Pyra and Mythra
• Akira Howard
• Cinderace
• Travis Touchdown

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So.. if this is straight up gonna be their "Sakurai Presents" like the US stream is titled, this character must be pretty simple all things considered, and their moveset may not need that much explaining

Okay yeah I'm thinking Geno now

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's funny how everyone speculating Travis or Monster Hunter or whoever and the moment the reveal gets near all of a sudden everyone's switches flip to say "yo is it geno/sora time?" like they weren't just saying they didn't have much chance or when other characters were supposedly soft confirmed or line up.

Like damn bro, pick a side. :214:

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
BTW, Jouji Nakata (voice actor of Kirei Kotomine from Fate series, Arcard from Hellsing, Wesker, Doomfist) retweeted the smash announcement for some reason.

SKX31

Smash Master
Yo, this is exciting lol.

These next three hours are going to feel like an eternity...
I'm going to go do some yardwork (I've not been prioritizing that.) partly to pass the time. Please alert me if anything big happens.

I will say it is a third party either way.
I find it likely that it's a third party, but could see a first party. 75 % / 25 % is my bet.

Shroob

Sup?
BTW, Jouji Nakata (voice actor of Kirei Kotomine from Fate series, Arcard from Hellsing, Wesker, Doomfist) retweeted the smash announcement for some reason.
......No..... No way lol

Wait, doesn't he do this often or...?

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
Oh, I totally forgot. He's the voice actor of Sol Badguy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People can't like anything about Smash without people think their related character or series is gonna get in, huh? :191:

Last edited:

Dyamanttine

Smash Journeyman
I am not sure but in Sakurai's words, its like he is feeling very confident about this, anyways less than 3 hours.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
And Video Game wise, he's notably the voice of Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear, Kazuya Mishima from Tekken and Luxor from Kingdom Hearts II-

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
To be fair though, at this point haven't we had multiple different developers/creators/people involved with a game retweeting the smash announcement? (I'm pretty sure there was at least one other developer who retweeted this announcement)

They're not all getting their character in today, which means some of them are just retweeting it because they're fans of Smash Bros.

and if some of them are doing that there's a good chance all of them are doing that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be fair though, at this point haven't we had multiple different developers/creators/people involved with a game retweeting the smash announcement? (I'm pretty sure there was at least one other developer who retweeted this announcement)
Grant Kirkhope made a lot of hints, such as making retweets, and look who got in. :ultbanjokazooie:

Rikarte

Smash Ace

They're not all getting their character in today, which means some of them are just retweeting it because they're fans of Smash Bros.

and if some of them are doing that there's a good chance all of them are doing that.
Yeah I was about to say. People involved with game development can be excited about Smash news without their character getting in. I don't think this means anything.

edumolon11

Smash Cadet
....So like, ArcSys already has Spirits in the game via the River City Ransom spirits, and now Sol Badguy's Japanese voice actor retweets?

Hmmst.

Maybe... But then, three of the four latest fighters come from a fighting game its a big meh for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom