• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The entire point of an exception is that it's something you can't account for. At the same time, if your choice getting in relies on being seen as an exception, then that's a sign to me that said character isn't likely to happen.

The point with Punch-Out!! was that in order for a SwSh Pokémon prediction to make sense, it would need to fly in the face of several already established precedents. Ergo, they're unlikely to have put a SwSh character in Fighter Pass 2.
Well, we'll just agree to disagree.

Personally, I think there needs to be more to the arguement aside from, "Spirit event. Why would they make one if there was a character?" Lots of patterns that people have clung on to have been broken with the past two characters alone, and I don't believe this one is a steep hill for SwSh to climb.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Personally, I think there needs to be more to the arguement aside from, "Spirit event. Why would they make one if there was a character?" Lots of patterns that people have clung on to have been broken with the past two characters alone, and I don't believe this one is a steep hill for SwSh to climb.
Do you believe it's too steep a hill for Resident Evil, or Octopath, or New Horizons, or Astral Chain?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
The biggest oddity is that the rhythm games get like 1 song at best (and I suspect that it's sometimes the worst one of the bunch like with Jam with the Band's song). Rhythm Heaven is lucky to have the 3 songs it does, but even the ones they did pick are weird. Blue Birds I understand, that one's popular, but Fruits Baskets and Monkey Watch? Why aren't any of the Karate Man songs here? Why aren't there any remix songs? Where's Night Walk? Where's The Clappy Trio? Heck, if we're going with the more low key songs like Blue Birds, then where's Glee Club?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The biggest oddity is that the rhythm games get like 1 song at best (and I suspect that it's sometimes the worst one of the bunch like with Jam with the Band's song). Rhythm Heaven is lucky to have the 3 songs it does, but even the ones they did pick are weird. Blue Birds I understand, that one's popular, but Fruits Baskets and Monkey Watch? Why aren't any of the Karate Man songs here? Why aren't there any remix songs? Where's Night Walk? Where's The Clappy Trio? Heck, if we're going with the more low key songs like Blue Birds, then where's Glee Club?
The cowards too scared to introduce the world to Remix 10. smh my head

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We were robbed of Air Rally.

BA BOM BOM BOM

Miles of SmashWiki

Smash Apprentice
If I understand correctly, the RH tracks that are in Smash are ones that are owned by Nintendo (because they were made by a Nintendo composer) as opposed to co-owned by freelancer Tsunku. It's a licensing thing.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
BA BOM BOM BOM
TWO THREE FOUR!!!

If I understand correctly, the RH tracks that are in Smash are ones that are owned by Nintendo (because they were made by a Nintendo composer) as opposed to co-owned by freelancer Tsunku. It's a licensing thing.
Ooof course it is. So I guess that means Rhythm Heaven will be forever snubbed because they won't add any more tracks than that unless they add a character, and they're not adding a character at this point.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

Sw/Sh currently has a steeper hill to climb than either of the two previous Smash fighters TBH. Byleth was just people not expecting a first party after a string of third parties and getting overly confident about that continuing to the final fighter (there wasn't really anything fundamental that indicated it couldn't be a first party TBH and I'll eat crow by saying I was of those overly confident people focusing too much on the third parties to really pay attention to Three Houses like I should have). Min Min also only roughly overcame the pattern because people were specifically unsure of a detail in regards to how ARMS operated its characters and plenty of people pushed back heavily on the expectation of Spring Man (which ironically also resulted in some distinctive patterns being held when he didn't get the nod as well).

Sword/Shield's hill is a more of a practical timing one than it is some idea about what the character should be. It's not that Pokemon can't get a newcomer or anything, it's just it has equally suspicious circumstances with regards to the timing of its Spirits that have been subject to every single Spirit in the game thus far. Spirits knocked out a ton of options for Pass 1, and the fact that we saw that stay reality while Byleth indicated a different reality about missing Spirits has clearly indicated one of Ultimate's more rock solid patterns. Again, you're right anything can technically be possible, but again, that in of itself isn't much of an argument. You need a more convincing refutation than "X is possible" when all the rest of the information and experience is pointing elsewhere right now.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Do you believe it's too steep a hill for Resident Evil, or Octopath, or New Horizons, or Astral Chain?
Maybe not New Horizons, though I have some doubts about it getting a character. Wouldn't be a huge surprise if Nintendo wanted to promote it with someone like Tom Nook, but adding a fully unique character would be more difficult than most of their other options. Animal Crossing in general seems very difficult to implement in Smash.

I'm more unsure about Astral Chain, but that's because the Spirit event was randomly added in January. Not really sure why they wouldn't have just saved the Spirits for the character at that point.

I'm least confident in third-parties, mainly because there's a seemingly endless pool of options. If they wanted to commemorate the launch of a new game, I could understand, but if the Spirit event wasn't tied in to any new releases, I'd question why they didn't wait until the new fighter.

I also think the closer a Spirit event is to F11, the less likely they'll get a character. At least with Spirit events added up until now you could argue that there's still a lot of time left before the final character.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, was at one point my most wanted series to be added to Smash. The characters are great, the potential risk & reward gameplay based on item management, as well as the potential stage and hazard was vividly apparent to me within my imagination, and because it is the best selling Capcom IP, there was no way it wasn't going to get a playable character.

Alas, my dream was meant to be crushed; written in the stars so to speak. No Jonespost would ever allow me to recover. Dreams shattered. Dread, existential. Four .png files that would leave me as nothing more than a pile of sadness and words.

The only thing that remains is a meme; a collection of the very style of writing that willed Resident Evil Smash hype into being. The Jonespost as a concept, that which many read and shake their heads at the length of, still thrives based on the sheer fact that I, Scoliosis Jones, so often wrote essay after essay about the inevitability of the pinnacle of survivor horror gameplay crossing over with Smash.

Leon? Chris "Boulder Killer" Redfield? Jill? Never. I was a fool. No longer could I be known by the tag of Scoliosis Jones. No, my credibility sank to a low that left me as more of a Broken Back Billiam, a nobody, a fraud. This was the beginning of a dramatic downturn in my Jonesposting career; a shift that led me to find a better career as an epic ****poster.

I have long come to grips with it, and to be honest I'm fine with it. I have been for some time. Some series just aren't going to be playable in Smash. There's nothing wrong with that, and I likely got caught up in the hype of playing so many Resident Evil games back to back and seeing it as an underrated, under-discussed pick. I cry myself to sleep sometimes, but only after feasting upon copious amounts of basic-***** cheese and pepperoni frozen pizza and self-loathing.

Uh, w-wait, I mean, Resident Evil known as Biohazard in Japan sustains the greatest example of survival horror gameplay in the gaming industry. As the grandfather of the genre, much of the modern gaming interpretation owes the series a great deal of credit. It is based on this fact that Resident Evil has earned a place in Smash, considering it all. Claire Redfield, a character who is not a spirit, is one of the single most likely characters for Volume 2 of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC.

Last edited:

Slime Master

Smash Ace
This sorta abstracts away from the pokemon part of the argument, but this has been on my mind for a while now: I think the important part about recognizing precedence is having a good reason for why said precedence exists. "Protagonists/mascots first" was a consistent pattern before Min Min, and maybe if you only looked at that fact maybe she's a surprising pick, but if you think about why we always get protagonists or mascots first (namely, they're often the most recognizable or popular characters, or represent their game the best) she makes a little more sense. This is where I personally draw the line between speculation and fan rules, if you don't have any explanation for why a pattern exists you're just spouting a meaningless fan rule.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, was at one point my most wanted series to be added to Smash. The characters are great, the potential risk & reward gameplay based on item management, as well as the potential stage and hazard was vividly apparent to me within my imagination, and because it is the best selling Capcom IP, there was no way it wasn't going to get a playable character.

Alas, my dream was meant to be crushed; written in the stars so to speak. No Jonespost would ever allow me to recover. Dreams shattered. Dread, existential. Four .png files that would leave me as nothing more than a pile of sadness and words.

The only thing that remains is a meme; a collection of the very style of writing that willed Resident Evil Smash hype into being. The Jonespost as a concept, that which many read and shake their heads at the length of, still thrives based on the sheer fact that I, Scoliosis Jones, so often wrote essay after essay about the inevitability of the pinnacle of survivor horror gameplay crossing over with Smash.

Leon? Chris "Boulder Killer" Redfield? Jill? Never. I was a fool. No longer could I be known by the tag of Scoliosis Jones. No, my credibility sank to a low that left me as more of a Broken Back Billiam, a nobody, a fraud. This was the beginning of a dramatic downturn in my Jonesposting career; a shift that led me to find a better career as an epic ****poster.

I have long come to grips with it, and to be honest I'm fine with it. I have been for some time. Some series just aren't going to be playable in Smash. There's nothing wrong with that, and I likely got caught up in the hype of playing so many Resident Evil games back to back and seeing it as an underrated, under-discussed pick. I cry myself to sleep sometimes, but only after feasting upon copious amounts of self-loathing and frozen pizza.

Uh, w-wait, I mean, Resident Evil known as Biohazard in Japan sustains the greatest example of survival horror gameplay in the gaming industry. As the grandfather of the genre, much of the modern gaming interpretation owes the series a great deal of credit. It is based on this fact that Resident Evil has earned a place in Smash, considering it all. Claire Redfield, a character who is not a spirit, is one of the single most likely characters for Volume 2 of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC.
Punishment for saying Nick couldn't be a fighter. Eternal ridicule until you praise Ace Attorney, known as Gyakuten Saiban in Japan, with the same intensity you do Resident Evil

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This sorta abstracts away from the pokemon part of the argument, but this has been on my mind for a while now: I think the important part about recognizing precedence is having a good reason for why said precedence exists. "Protagonists/mascots first" was a consistent pattern before Min Min, and maybe if you only looked at that fact maybe she's a surprising pick, but if you think about why we always get protagonists or mascots first (namely, they're often the most recognizable or popular characters, or represent their game the best) she makes a little more sense. This is where I personally draw the line between speculation and fan rules, if you don't have any explanation for why a pattern exists you're just spouting a meaningless fan rule.
This is a great point, and I think this is why not all "fan rules" are created equal. While yes, some fan rules are completely unfounded and not credible, there's absolutely reason to see why certain "rules" or concepts are widely accepted over others.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Punishment for saying Nick couldn't be a fighter. Eternal ridicule until you praise Ace Attorney, known as Gyakuten Saiban in Japan, with the same intensity you do Resident Evil
What's he gonna do? Throw together a ridiculous yet plausible case that makes me appear to be a fraud?

Wait

RetroBro

Smash Ace
The argument isn't "they can't add a Galar Pokémon because of the spirits." It's "why would they do a Sword and Shield spirit event in the first place if a Galar Pokémon was planned?"

So saying "they won't let a few spirits stop them" is failing to address the actual argument.
I'm gonna go against my own personal belief that a gen 8 pokemon is not going to happen.

I get that people try to rationalize character entries in smash through a lot of noticeable consistencies/inconsistencies. I guess in this case: No 3H spirit event - Byleth. Sw/Sh spirit event - no gen 8 pokemon.

But if there's ever been one thing that's true when it comes to speculation. It's that Sakurai will do whatever he wants. He will trample on and ruin any established rationales, even ones he's vocalized. Villager, Ridley, Snake/Sonic, Min Min, and many many others all have broken logical rules set by fans and Sakurai himself in different ways.

Villager - Sakurai said he didn't think he could make a move set for
Ridley - Too Big for Smash
Snake/Sonic - No 3rd Parties
Min Min - No spirit upgrades

While there are plenty more examples of characters that break molds, MinMin's is most relevant when talking about a Gen 8 Pokemon rep. As she broke the pre-established, NO SPIRIT UPGRADE rule.

The argument many are trying to make with "Why release a spirit event representing Gen 8 if they're just going to follow it up with a new character" has no foundation to begin with, as the only frame of reference we have is "Byleth didn't get a spirit event". Which makes an illogical leap of faith to say - "A character cannot be released if the game/series they come from has had a recent spirit event." The two games are relevant as they've had recent releases, which people will inevitably think DLC characters from those games will follow the exact type of release. Simply because something doesn't exist, doesn't mean it can't exist in this scenario.

It is very possible that Sakurai decided to have a spirit event commemorating Pokemon Gen 8 while having a plan in motion to release a character from that game.

It is very possible that Sakurai decided to have a spirit event commemorating Pokemon Gen 8 while having NO plan in motion to release a character, and simply change his mind down the line.

I'm not trying to say a Pokemon from gen 8 is going to happen. But people have to start watching how they speculate because I've seen wayyyy too many people draw lines in the sand for Sakurai to just cross it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

^^^
Okay maybe not that many times. But you get the point.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Oh, we're talking about music choices that aren't in Smash when they should be? I've got one.
Yeah, I know there's presumably legal issues with this one, but I'd still want it in anyway even if it'll never happen.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Min Min - No spirit upgrades

While there are plenty more examples of characters that break molds, MinMin's is most relevant when talking about a Gen 8 Pokemon rep. As she broke the pre-established, NO SPIRIT UPGRADE rule.
Small nitpick: Spirits were never an official disconfirmation. That one's something that fans made up.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We interrupt your music discussion to bring you THIS:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
We interrupt your music discussion to bring you THIS:
I'm gonna have to press X to doubt on that one.

Why would they announce Pikmin 3 individually by itself if a Direct was coming like, two weeks later?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I get the feeling we won't get it because of licensing, but in the event that Dante is playable, Devil Trigger is great:

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

Theme for Ringabel in Bravely Default, probably my favorite character theme

These are two that aren't commonly talked about, but enjoy!

D

Deleted member

I've found my niche as the guy who brings up Gooigi every now and then. He truly is the hero we need. He is perfection, the truly "ultimate" Smash pick.
Heh. I found my niche months ago... not that's it particularly relevant here unless someone else brings up card games.

There's so many songs I'd love in Smash, but if I had to pick just one, Rhythm Heaven Fever's Remix 4 all the way.
Y E S.
The kinda music I want in Smash really isn't possible because half of them are from anime/pipedream characters but on the off chance it happens... well..
Give me this or some Wizard101 ost and I'm content.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Maybe they wanted to trim the fat? I mean, the trailer didn't even show the new content.
Nintendo has shown games like Disney Tsum Tsum, Dark Crystal, and the really bad latest Contra game in Directs. I don't think they operate that way with Directs, they'll pretty much show anything. Heck, the recent Direct Mini showed a WWE shovelware title of all things as primary focuses. Plus, they've announced all of the previous Wii U ports via Directs, I don't see why Pikmin would all of a sudden be something that needed to be trimmed.

I mean, I could be wrong, but I just don't see how people like NateDrake see how they as a company have been acting and think there's this big E3 Direct coming. That's just me, though. :drshrug:

KillerCage

Smash Master
My stance on a Gen 8 Pokemon rep: I don't think it's happening in Ultimate.

Min Min's inclusion as a fighter proves that at least base-game Spirits can be upgraded. HOWEVER, we have not seen any new fighters join Ultimate's roster after content from their respective series was added via DLC. This has been true with Astral Chain, Resident Evil, and Trials of Mana with their Spirit events. Tekken, Assassin's Creed, and Fallout has Mii costumes added via DLC. Three House didn't get any content until Byleth was revealed as the last character of Fighters' Pass 1. Pokemon Sword and Shield already had a Spirit event occur during the period of Fighters' Pass 1. The one hiccup I can see in this pattern is Cuphead which had a Mii Costume (bundled with a song) later followed by a Spirit event, but still no fighter.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Heh. I found my niche months ago... not that's it particularly relevant here unless someone else brings up card games.

Y E S.
The kinda music I want in Smash really isn't possible because half of them are from anime/pipedream characters but on the off chance it happens... well..
Give me this or some Wizard101 ost and I'm content.
Is this the part where I bring up card games to get you to use your niche?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
One thing I'd be interested to see is how they'd add Black Tar to Super Smash Bros. The song is about the agony of war and survival which is basically everything Super Smash Bros. wants to avoid. Also there are some words in there that would raise the age rating, so a remix would definitely be necessary. The boring answer is that the song would be instrumental, but if they did have a vocal version, I'd imagine it'd be something like this:

Not even a distant land
We're stuck on a whole different planet
No peace lookin' at the sky

Trouble's always all around so we stay quick with the guns and cannons
Standing as long as we can until we get all Dolls up

Then call all bets off
We'll blow through your tar
Dealing with lives messed up

On a sea of dark matter
Every minute matters
Living while other lives shatter

Seeing ghosts scatter
As they Pour out
We can handle them

It's the tar taking over that came unexpected
Hard to accept it
Getting marked for death

Seeing friends snatched and darkly possessed

The tar inside stealing the body and breath
Till only a shell is left
Witness to Hell in the flesh
A Fight to the death
Screaming Where's the relief?
Maybe no more sleep

All swallowed in grief
Images Start to stalk like a beast
I hear voices but no one talking to me…

It's like I'm washing away
All my peaceful days
Anyway Anyhow
Nothing left of that scene
If you are losing your way
You need some protection
Black tar, it gets you
Where ever you go
They could find you quickly, it's sticky
However you try to tough it out
You just can't beat them

They said seek to find the field So we can sharpen skills
But Now we can only feel
All The pain of the danger being real
And we may have to kill
Just to stay alive
Cause They've taken away close mates
And we don't know our own fates

We've been tasked to protect and take on ghosts
But now this black tar is new
And the damage is quick
It moves really fast
Plus it covers everything
This wasn't in the profile

So Now We've got to find a way to win or we die out

Living life on the run
With a hand on a gun
Where's the exits
We can't go back where we came from

[I'd imagine they'd mix both parts]

Get armed, Don't look back
Shoot them with your guns
Yes, Get up, Don't give up
Shoot them
All the power you got

Hello…? Is this thing on? Am I all alone?
Is anyone there?
I need a bigger gun
Help if you can

Please wake me up
Not to sound cliche
But this world sucks!

So close it's a voice I'm hearing
Overwhelms me, Can't stop bleeding
Show me ........ in the fog
How many times you gotta kill your friends?
How do you feel you gotta shoot their head?

Just like the endless war
WAR……

How do I know?
This goddamn stuff is [Replaced with: The black tar stalks] all around
How can I get out?
This nightmare I've got to escape
Just screaming
You hear them over and over
You will get running
So we can find the way to get out

We're stuck on a different planet
A lot more than we can manage
But we gotta keep on standing
Just want live in peace yet
Black tar's gonna keep us restless
Running just to own our own breaths
Running just to keep our own breaths

People are dripping black tar
It's taken a ship down so far
Don't wanna lose hope
But here we are
Wishing to see the sunrise
But the sun doesn't rise in this sky
Black Tar covers most eyes

EDIT: Also TIL Black Tar is a duet.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nintendo has shown games like Disney Tsum Tsum, Dark Crystal, and the really bad latest Contra game in Directs. I don't think they operate that way with Directs, they'll pretty much show anything. Heck, the recent Direct Mini showed a WWE shovelware title of all things as primary focuses. Plus, they've announced all of the previous Wii U ports via Directs, I don't see why Pikmin would all of a sudden be something that needed to be trimmed.

I mean, I could be wrong, but I just don't see how people like NateDrake see how they as a company have been acting and think there's this big E3 Direct coming. That's just me, though. :drshrug:
To give the benefit of the doubt, COVID-19 is screwing up literally everyone’s plans so maybe Nintendo shadowdropped Pikmin 3 Deluxe to draw in more interest

and it’s obvious the Bakugan thing in that one presentation was some manner of sponsorship
One thing I'd be interested to see is how they'd add Black Tar to Super Smash Bros. The song is about the agony of war and survival which is basically everything Super Smash Bros. wants to avoid. Also there are some words in there that would raise the age rating, so a remix would definitely be necessary. The boring answer is that the song would be instrumental, but if they did have a vocal version, I'd imagine it'd be something like this:

Not even a distant land
We're stuck on a whole different planet
No peace lookin' at the sky

Trouble's always all around so we stay quick with the guns and cannons
Standing as long as we can until we get all Dolls up

Then call all bets off
We'll blow through your tar
Dealing with lives messed up

On a sea of dark matter
Every minute matters
Living while other lives shatter

Seeing ghosts scatter
As they Pour out
We can handle them

It's the tar taking over that came unexpected
Hard to accept it
Getting marked for death

Seeing friends snatched and darkly possessed

The tar inside stealing the body and breath
Till only a shell is left
Witness to Hell in the flesh
A Fight to the death
Screaming Where's the relief?
Maybe no more sleep

All swallowed in grief
Images Start to stalk like a beast
I hear voices but no one talking to me…

It's like I'm washing away
All my peaceful days
Anyway Anyhow
Nothing left of that scene
If you are losing your way
You need some protection
Black tar, it gets you
Where ever you go
They could find you quickly, it's sticky
However you try to tough it out
You just can't beat them

They said seek to find the field So we can sharpen skills
But Now we can only feel
All The pain of the danger being real
And we may have to kill
Just to stay alive
Cause They've taken away close mates
And we don't know our own fates

We've been tasked to protect and take on ghosts
But now this black tar is new
And the damage is quick
It moves really fast
Plus it covers everything
This wasn't in the profile

So Now We've got to find a way to win or we die out

Living life on the run
With a hand on a gun
Where's the exits

[I'd imagine they'd mix both parts]

Get armed, Don't look back
Shoot them with your guns
Yes, Get up, Don't give up
Shoot them
All the power you got

Hello…? Is this thing on? Am I all alone?
Is anyone there?
I need a bigger gun
Help if you can

Please wake me up
Not to sound cliche
But this world sucks!

So close it's a voice I'm hearing
Overwhelms me, Can't stop bleeding
Show me ........ in the fog
How many times you gotta kill your friends?
How do you feel you gotta shoot their head?

Just like the endless war
WAR……

How do I know?
This goddamn stuff is [Replaced with: The black tar stalks] all around
How can I get out?
This nightmare I've got to escape
Just screaming
You hear them over and over
You will get running
So we can find the way to get out

Running just to own our own breaths
Running just to keep our own breaths

People are dripping black tar
It's taken a ship down so far
Don't wanna lose hope
But here we are
Wishing to see the sunrise
But the sun doesn't rise in this sky
Black Tar covers most eyes

EDIT: Also TIL Black Tar is a duet.
They can edit the words easily too like with Mass Destruction

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
If we're talking about missing music...

I still can't believe SSB4 had an Event Match where you fight 2 Wario's on the Wii Fit stage. It literally speaks for itself and yet Body Rock is still MIA to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom