• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Don't worry, they'll have Smash news at the next E3.

What? E3's cancelled this year? I'll repeat myself, they'll have Smash news at the next E3.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai: "Here's Geno as a playable character"
Geno fans: *get aggressively excited*
Sakurai: "He has timed hits as his gimmick haha"
Geno fans: *drop him after a month due to being unable to make him work due to the atrocious gimmick*
You say that as if the majority of the DLC character's fanbases haven't done the same. That's happened for most other DLC characters and Ultimate newcomers as a whole; Ridley, Simon, K. Rool, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, Banjo, Terry, Byleth, You name it so to be fair it's not a Geno exclusive problem.
Since people seem to be keen on the idea of promoting Spring Man to playable status, I'm curious. What other assist trophies (besides Waluigi) would you want to see promoted?
I'd like to see Isaac, Takamaru/Sukapon, Skull Kid, Samurai Goroh or Bomberman upgraded.

Isaac is obvious: Golden Sun is a fantastic game, my favorite GBA game and probably top 10-15 favorite games overall, Isaac would have an interesting moveset and he's really popular (..and totally should've been in since brawl).

Takamaru/Sukapon: Both would be fun characters and I really love Retro additions as they bring really fun and interesting mechanics to the franchise as seen with G&W, R.O.B, Duck Hunt, etc. so be it Takamaru, Sukapon, Mach Rider or even Lip I'd love to see a new Retro addition just to see what wacky thing Sakurai and co. could brainstorm up.

Skull Kid: Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game and I really enjoy Skull Kid as a character from Personality to Design to his potential moveset in Ultimate. He'd just be really fun and I'd love some representation for MM in the roster beyond just Young Link whom doesn't do anything particularly reminiscent of MM.

Samurai Goroh: I think having a new F-Zero character would be really cool and while highly unlikely I think Samurai Goroh would be the best choice for that as he'd have an entirely unique moveset unlike a potential Black Shadow or Blood Falcon addition. I also always just really liked the character.

Bomberman: I'd be shocked if Assist Upgrades beyond just possibly Spring Man happened and we didn't get Bomberman he just really makes sense with how the DLC is playing out and also barely has content in beyond his own spirit and Assist Trophy so expanding upon the Bomberman world would be super easy. I also really like the character and I'd like him to be in for a friend of mine's sake.

Anywho I don't really expect any other assist upgrade beyond just Spring Man if he did happen, which I don't really think he will. I'd like him to as my friend group has inside jokes about him but I don't think it's gonna be him I'd put money on Min Min, Dr. Coyle, Max Brass or Ribbon Girl before him to be honest. If he did get in I'd like Assist Upgrades beyond just him though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You say that as if the majority of the DLC character's fanbases haven't done the same.
I don't know about you bro but Terry has always been on my mains list since the day he came out, I will always be asking people if they're OK. :secretkpop:

But your words do ring true, it's basically a meme where people go "ayo where the ridley/banjo fans go" since they became playable. The only person who doesn't seem to be that way is K. Rool, maybe because K. Rool players are common? I don't know.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You say that as if the majority of the DLC character's fanbases haven't done the same. That's happened for most other DLC characters and Ultimate newcomers as a whole; Ridley, Simon, K. Rool, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, Banjo, Terry, Byleth, You name it so to be fair it's not a Geno exclusive problem.
Ok but about 14 minutes after the post you quoted I said this
Idk people said that about so many characters in the past as there's many examples of highly requested characters who just suck to play as for whatever reasons. Geno's at an especially high risk of this because his suggested gimmick will never work due to how ****ing ridiculously finicky it is, we even have an example, I believe Azazel has timed hits in BBTag and literally nobody likes it when he himself is a popular character
I simply didn't name examples because it can apply to pretty much every character regardless of when they were added

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
I don't know about you bro but Terry has always been on my mains list since the day he came out, I will always be asking people if they're OK. :secretkpop:

But your words do ring true, it's basically a meme where people go "ayo where the ridley/banjo fans go" since they became playable. The only person who doesn't seem to be that way is K. Rool, maybe because K. Rool players are common? I don't know.
This line of thinking always seemed disingenuous and just yet another way for people that despise the possibility of certain characters getting in to dismiss their chances/viability/reception; "Oh, you don't REALLY know you want them, you'll stop playing them after a week when their gimmick doesn't click with you."

In my case, now that the characters I want are finally in, I really have no reason to talk about them, I can only talk about how cool it is seeing and playing Banjo is for so long. I'm just assuming that the fanbases is these other characters are now a similar silent majority.

Plus, seeing certain controversial characters finally make it in gave me the confidence to talk about them freely without fear of being labeled a fanboy or being peppered with tired replies about how they'll never make it in Smash; I frequent a subreddit where I occasionally talk about how cool Ridley is as a character, and I doubt I would have done so without Ultimate killing the exhaustive "too big" memes and "never evers for Smash" comments.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok but about 14 minutes after the post you quoted I said this
I simply didn't name examples because it can apply to pretty much every character regardless of when they were added
Oh I didn't see that. My bad.

I guess you have a point, though even if his mechanic isn't fun coming from a Geno fan it'd at least be nice to see him in something and not something there to represent him. He has a spirit yes but Spirits aren't playable so being able to play as him in something that's not SMRPG would be nice no matter how fun he may or may not be. There's a niche for everybody and even if it's a very few select people timed hits could be fun for someone.

Plus, They don't really need to do timed hits instead they could give every one of Geno's attacks a second hit much like how Link's F-Smash has a second hit. It'd simulate that idea without fully committing to it to the point it wouldn't be fun and frankly I think I'd enjoy that more.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean, if you supported a character, you would at least have the decency to play as a said character if they came out. To main them, though? That's a separate line, IMO. I wanted Shulk and I barely play him nowadays, that doesn't invalidate his inclusion, though.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

I guess you have a point, though even if his mechanic isn't fun coming from a Geno fan it'd at least be nice to see him in something and not something there to represent him. He has a spirit yes but Spirits aren't playable so being able to play as him in something that's not SMRPG would be nice no matter how fun he may or may not be. There's a niche for everybody and even if it's a very few select people timed hits could be fun for someone.

Plus, They don't really need to do timed hits instead they could give every one of Geno's attacks a second hit much like how Link's F-Smash has a second hit. It'd simulate that idea without fully committing to it to the point it wouldn't be fun and frankly I think I'd enjoy that more.
I highly doubt timed hits as Cutie Gwen has come to know of the mechanic would be a thing Geno has. With the possible exception of his Double Punch, I don't think any of Geno's action commands have you tap the button on hit. Most of his weapons have you press the button when he draws them, which is meaningless when attacks are near instant. Geno would definitely use Action Commands in some way, but not like that. If any character is going to have a gimmick like this, it's probably going to be attached to Paper Mario's Down Aerial or something. EDIT: Not even the whole moveset really, just the one move.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Then suggest that as not many characters have second hits outside of jabs, Bayonetta, Snake, Hero, Link and Young Link are the only characters who have normals that function like this from what I can tell so a moveset with more than 2 moves doing this would be unique and significantly better than the commonly suggested timed hits which would only serve to make players struggle to play properly, while the second hit idea would divide fans as not everyone while click with it, that would be people not clicking with the character instead of "ugh why did they absolutely ruin this character with a gimmick"

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Since people seem to be keen on the idea of promoting Spring Man to playable status, I'm curious. What other assist trophies (besides Waluigi) would you want to see promoted?
Shovel Knight, Zero & Knuckles. Alucard, Lloyd & Guile would be cool too, but I’m not as excited about the possibility of them as the first 3.

I’m playing through SK for the first time rn & man he’d be so much fun. He has such a cool moveset, Pogo jumping on people off stage would be so hype.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Actually While we are on the Subject of Assist Trophies, I would just like to say that Shadow as a DLC Character is more likely than you think. If you guys do your research and really look into things, it would start to Make Sense

Look at Byleth, Look at the lack of leaks, Look at Smash Legacy XP, Remember what Sakurai said about Iori, Remember Miiverse

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Actually While we are on the Subject of Assist Trophies, I would just like to say that Shadow as a DLC Character is more likely than you think. If you guys do your research and really look into things, it would start to Make Sense

Look at Byleth, Look at the lack of leaks, Look at Smash Legacy XP, Remember what Sakurai said about Iori, Remember Miiverse
Is this some meme I'm unaware about?

Trevenant

Smash Lord

Yeah I'm fairly certain you are seeing what you wanna see. It's gotta come to something when you have to use what a translator translated about Iori in the Terry showcase to boost a characters chances.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Why would you ask a question and exclude the correct answer as an option?
Besides 4, what is 2+2?

7NATOR

Smash Master
Is this some meme I'm unaware about?
No it's no meme. Look people get stumbled by what characters Nintendo Picks because they don't dive deep enough. you got to look at certain things and determine your outcome, usually using some type evidece and stuff

anyways I see people look at Waluigi and consider him a Contender, and leave out characters like Shadow. What they don't know is that Shadow has things going for him as well.

Yeah I'm fairly certain you are seeing what you wanna see. It's gotta come to something when you have to use what a translator translated about Iori in the Terry showcase to boost a characters chances.
I'm not saying Shadow is in, I'm saying he's more likely than people might expect. the reason why that quote is so important is because look at some of Sakurai's Creations. Meta Knight, Dark Pit, and then look at Iori. Sakurai seems to love his rival characters. and look what type of Character Shadow is

of course Nintendo is choosing, but Sakurai does have input in what characters get in too. Of course Nintendo the one mostly in charge, but there are reasons for Nintendo to choose Shadow, especially if people want to say they are willing to choose Waluigi. They all have their merits and stuff.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
No it's no meme. Look people get stumbled by what characters Nintendo Picks because they don't dive deep enough. you got to look at certain things and determine your outcome, usually using some type evidece and stuff

anyways I see people look at Waluigi and consider him a Contender, and leave out characters like Shadow. What they don't know is that Shadow has things going for him as well.

I'm not saying Shadow is in, I'm saying he's more likely than people might expect. the reason why that quote is so important is because look at some of Sakurai's Creations. Meta Knight, Dark Pit, and then look at Iori. Sakurai seems to love his rival characters. and look what type of Character Shadow is

of course Nintendo is choosing, but Sakurai does have input in what characters get in too. Of course Nintendo the one mostly in charge, but there are reasons for Nintendo to choose Shadow, especially if people want to say they are willing to choose Waluigi. They all have their merits and stuff.
Ok but how does literally any of what you said help Shadow specifically beyond you wanting Shadow and choosing to interpret as evidence for Shadow

Trevenant

Smash Lord

I never actually said you said he was in but I digress. In all honesty Shadow has a lot more going against him. Nintendo picking the DLC doesn't help matters, then if Nintendo would pick a unique character from an already well represented series, then Shadow obviously has competition within the Sonic series itself as there are characters who offer a lot more uniqueness and are just a lot more well known there. There is also company competition which includes but is not restricted to Yakuza, Puyo Puyo, Super Monkey Ball and Streets of Rage and screw it lets put football manager there too if they wanna go there.

Honestly he made much more sense for an echo as they should really use resources to add a character who would actually be able to be unique. Although he could be unique, there are loads of other characters who can't be clones unlike Shadow who the resources should be splashed on.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Ok but how does literally any of what you said help Shadow specifically beyond you wanting Shadow and choosing to interpret as evidence for Shadow
Admitally, IT's a little of both of what i want to think and actual stuff., but there is some things to dig into Shadow that gives him some credence though. I will say the Legacy XP shutdown is a big thing. the Geno Board uses that for Geno evidence, but take into account that Waluigi, Shadow (also Metal Sonic) were in that mod as well

I never actually said you said he was in but I digress. In all honesty Shadow has a lot more going against him. Nintendo picking the DLC doesn't help matters, then if Nintendo would pick a unique character from an already well represented series, then Shadow obviously has competition within the Sonic series itself as there are characters who offer a lot more uniqueness and are just a lot more well known there. There is also company competition which includes but is not restricted to Yakuza, Puyo Puyo, Super Monkey Ball and Streets of Rage and screw it lets put football manager there too if they wanna go there.

Honestly he made much more sense for an echo as they should really use resources to add a character who would actually be able to be unique. Although he could be unique, there are loads of other characters who can't be clones unlike Shadow who the resources should be splashed on.
I get Competition, but something i will have to say

Shadow is more unique than you might give him credit for. Honestly, He's more unique than popular requests like Crash Bandicoot. He has Time Powers, Teleportation Fighting Style, his Skate Shoes, and different types of Chaos Attacks. Plus the Hedgehog is really popular. Casual audience knows who Shadow is. More might know more about Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, but it's not by that much.

I get he could hypothetically be echo, but he has enough in his favor for him to actually get time put into him for Uniqueness.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
A user on Twitter made a moveset for...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

...Ryota, from the Wave Race series.
Amazing! I absolutely adore these 'out-of-left-field' picks for Smash, and Ryota is no different!

I wonder if he'd be willing to create a moveset for Ryota's little sister, Akari (from Nintendo's 1080 snowboarding games)...

Flik

Smash Journeyman
I love that, it could have a small window after the first hit to properly connect the second hit or else it doesn't work, so no button mashing.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
You guys watch the most recent PapaGenos video?
The stars seem to be aligned for Geno. No pun intended.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Admitally, IT's a little of both of what i want to think and actual stuff., but there is some things to dig into Shadow that gives him some credence though. I will say the Legacy XP shutdown is a big thing. the Geno Board uses that for Geno evidence, but take into account that Waluigi, Shadow (also Metal Sonic) were in that mod as well

Shadow is more unique than you might give him credit for. Honestly, He's more unique than popular requests like Crash Bandicoot. He has Time Powers, Teleportation Fighting Style, his Skate Shoes, and different types of Chaos Attacks. Plus the Hedgehog is really popular. Casual audience knows who Shadow is. More might know more about Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, but it's not by that much.

I get he could hypothetically be echo, but he has enough in his favor for him to actually get time put into him for Uniqueness.
The Geno thread using it for evidence means nothing when they used a fake leak that has been proven to easily have been faked as evidence, not to mention Nintendo's got a habit of taking damn near anything down, they've proven that they despise fanworks so much so that they made Sony delete everything made in Dream with Nintendo stuff, which is entirely usermade

SKX31

Smash Master
This line of thinking always seemed disingenuous and just yet another way for people that despise the possibility of certain characters getting in to dismiss their chances/viability/reception; "Oh, you don't REALLY know you want them, you'll stop playing them after a week when their gimmick doesn't click with you."

In my case, now that the characters I want are finally in, I really have no reason to talk about them, I can only talk about how cool it is seeing and playing Banjo is for so long. I'm just assuming that the fanbases is these other characters are now a similar silent majority.

Plus, seeing certain controversial characters finally make it in gave me the confidence to talk about them freely without fear of being labeled a fanboy or being peppered with tired replies about how they'll never make it in Smash; I frequent a subreddit where I occasionally talk about how cool Ridley is as a character, and I doubt I would have done so without Ultimate killing the exhaustive "too big" memes and "never evers for Smash" comments.
OTOH, characters can absolutely have varying levels of "staying power" after releasing. Depending on multiple factors: how much the character's played (online for example), how the character fares competively (to the point people start associating characters with individual players) etc.

:ultkrool: is not only is played a lot online, but competitive players like Ben Gold main him. I'm mentioning Ben Gold in particular since he managed to win Battle Arena Melbourne 11, the biggest SSBU major so far in Australia (using his former tag Mr. L). Sure, Rool's considered low tier, but he has attention-grabbing results and he is talked about quite a bit post-release. Those two help keep the K. Rool fans around I reckon (even if they're not the only reasons).

Meanwhile, :ultridley: and :ultbanjokazooie: have not only cooled down due to what you mentioned, but also since neither of them are played as much as Rool online nor have they seen attention-grabbing tournament results (Tweek has used both characters to great effect, but has since dropped them). :ultjoker: is the type of character who benefits from having attention-grabbing tournament results - I doubt a lot of online Jokers would pick him up if not for MKLeo and other pros.

Still though, both Ridley and B-K have dedicated players. They're just not as "identified to" the characters as Ben Gold is to K. Rool (or MKLeo to Joker). Nair^ (Nope, not Nairo) - a top Mexican player - solos Ridley and has wins over several top professionals, Plup (one of the best Melee players all around) co-mains Ridley with Mega Man in Ultimate, and has achieved some solid results. Raito (one of the best Japanese players) plays as both Duck Hunt and B-K, while Trela (a solo B-K main) has very respectable results with the duo. B-K's considered a solid middle / low high tier, Ridley's low / middle.

That's not the characters' fault at all. The competitive scene can prolong how much a character is talked about - but how much as well as the framing can vary depending on the character.

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord

Tbf more goes in than just uniqueness and as Shadow just isn't as unique as other characters, that just wouldn't help him. At least Crash would bring completely new content and a completely new series to represent. Sonic now has a treasure trove full of spirits and music and 2 stages which is unprecedented aside from Namco in wii u AND 3ds technically. And tbh more people definitely recognise Eggman and tails by an immediate large margin. Shadow just wouldn't be the second sonic rep unless we are talking echo fighters.

andree123

Smash Ace
The new spirits could be coming right after the spirits which were previously only in events are now available in the shop, but this is just speculation.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
New POTD
Zoom
NOOOOOOO! You can't have anime swordfighters fly around! Now us punchy kicky bros will never beat them! NOOOOOOOO!

The new spirits could be coming right after the spirits which were previously only in events are now available in the shop, but this is just speculation.
I really hope those New Horizons spirits come back. I missed the event and I bang my head against the wall everytime I see my spirits list incomplete.

Heoj

Smash Ace

Shadow was my most wanted back when i was first introduced to smash(a.k.a brawl) and he was my most wanted till around he got disconfirmed. then he quickly fell in my most wanted list as hes probs top 20. This whole legacy xp is in my opinion more positive for genos chances than it is shadows.

edit: and waluigi is in my opinion pretty much an enigma

The Geno thread using it for evidence means nothing when they used a fake leak that has been proven to easily have been faked as evidence, not to mention Nintendo's got a habit of taking damn near anything down, they've proven that they despise fanworks so much so that they made Sony delete everything made in Dream with Nintendo stuff, which is entirely usermade
Really dont get why you have to be so aggressive here, i assume your talking about cacomallow which i feel like a lot of people just assume that all geno fans just have some kind of cacomallow shrine that we pray to every single day. Cacomallow is mostly joked and memed about in the star road discord and there are people who are confident its real, though there are still a lot who doubt its legitimacy.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I missed the two Warframe spirits.

They are the only ones I don't have right now.

So I hope they come back soon.

Shroob

Sup?
I personally think cacomallow is 50/50 at this point but its definitely not problematic for people to be confident in it.
>People leak Smash 4 ahead of street date by a couple days

Nintendo, "KILL ON SIGHT! SEND IN THE BOTS! PURGE THE INTERNET!"

>People potentially leak 2 potential companies working with Nintendo on Smash, which would be an absolute PR disaster

Nintendo, "Eh, it ain't no big deal, leave 'em all up."

Hmmst.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I personally think cacomallow is 50/50 at this point but its definitely not problematic for people to be confident in it.
This reminds me of how Grinch supporters blamed the box theory with being a killjoy and we all know how that turned out.

Heoj

Smash Ace
>People leak Smash 4 ahead of street date by a couple days

Nintendo, "KILL ON SIGHT! SEND IN THE BOTS! PURGE THE INTERNET!"

>People potentially leak 2 potential companies working with Nintendo on Smash, which would be an absolute PR disaster

Nintendo, "Eh, it ain't no big deal, leave 'em all up."

Hmmst.
I feel like those are two completely different things as one is an entire game and the other is something that could maybe indirectly confirm two dlc characters(though i dont think doomguy is getting in). Im willing to bet that Nintendo is aware of leak speculation and that if they were to take cacomallow down then its pretty much just them confirming that its real, but if they leave it alone then people will be a bit iffy on it meaning that when its time to reveal stuff the hype isnt reduced. Though i have heard of some counter arguments in the sense that even if it were to hint at two dlc characters nintendo wouldnt care and that they would still take it down because it would "hurt 3rd party relationships" which i dont really get at all.

Shroob

Sup?
This reminds me of how Grinch supporters blamed the box theory with being a killjoy and we all know how that turned out.
Speaking of

Ya know what happened when Galaga Medly or the SNK leak happened? Nintendo pulled those as soon as they realized what happened.

Ya know what Nintendo never touched despite it being "Impossible to fake"? The Grinch leak. They never once touched anything involving it afaik.

It's baffling to think that Nintendo WOULDN'T notice a video of unreleased content featuring 2 3rd party companies being spread like wildfire and re-uploaded over and over again when that's just not how they work when it comes to leaks. When they realize there's a leak like this, they absolutely panic to remove it asap. They have, to my knowledge, never once touched Cacomallow.

Hell, the oddest thing they did was kill off a KOS-MOS mod video for being "Mario Kart Tour" footage, yet they've never touched Cacomallow.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I feel like those are two completely different things as one is an entire game and the other is something that could maybe indirectly confirm two dlc characters(though i dont think doomguy is getting in). Im willing to bet that Nintendo is aware of leak speculation and that if they were to take cacomallow down then its pretty much just them confirming that its real, but if they leave it alone then people will be a bit iffy on it meaning that when its time to reveal stuff the hype isnt reduced. Though i have heard of some counter arguments in the sense that even if it were to hint at two dlc characters nintendo wouldnt care and that they would still take it down because it would "hurt 3rd party relationships" which i dont really get at all.
I don't see where people get the idea that Nintendo is super invested in managing the hype levels of online speculation boards. If that was the case, we would get Banjo instead of Byleth as the "big final reveal of FP1".

Also, there's no reason that Nintendo would care about what a (let's admit it) minority of Smash fanbase predicts over their financial relationships with other companies which is quite a big deal in Switch-era.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Nintendo doesn't care at all what a couple thousand people do online with our spare time. Not everyone who plays Smash speculates on it. The game's sold over 15 million copies, yet the subset of those people who actively partake in speculation is probably a single-digit percent.

And they really don't care if they confirm it, frankly. When SNK leaked, they took their entire website down to remove it. They have a LOT of precedent to press the "OH ****!" button as early back as September of last year, this isn't new and isn't changing, especially since Cacomallow appeared roughly only a month or so later iirc.

You know what they never once touched, despite a LOT of people thinking it was a lock?

Grinch.

SKX31

Smash Master
I missed the two Warframe spirits.

They are the only ones I don't have right now.

So I hope they come back soon.
The Warframe Spirits are back in the game (they're just 2 Spirits). You'll want to look out for Lotus (and once you get her, level up her and enhance her to Natah). The Spirit Board is RNG, so you'll want to stock up on Shuffle All and All Primaries board items (get them from the menu shop and spambuy as much as you can. Be aware that the menu shop is also - irritatingly enough - RNG with a 5-10 minute refresh window),

NOOOOOOO!
I really hope those New Horizons spirits come back. I missed the event and I bang my head against the wall everytime I see my spirits list incomplete.
They'll be back given precedent. Some of them are Support Spirits, so stocking up on All Supports is a good idea too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom