• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
alright so riding on the recent wave of moveset posts, i figured i'd continue my one-man power stone shilling by making a moveset for edward falcon. but, it's not done yet, because 1, i just came up with the idea to do so, 2, i'm gonna have to freshen up my memory by going through both games, and 3, picking and choosing what to include in his moveset is gonna be pretty hard, cause seriously, i could make like 5 completely different sets of specials for the dude like holy ****

but when i get it done, i'll post it here. i really wanna get support for power stone in smash up and running so hopefully this does it

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Here's idea inspired by previous fighter pass theme.

This time, make fighter pass with game characters that don't have their games on Nintendo.
Since people believe mere skin/costume don't count as Nintendo appearance (Master Chief and 2B), I will say that skin and costume don't count as Nintendo appearance for sake of this game.

In no particular order

1. Master Chief
2. Ratchet & Clank
3. Kratos
4. Ezio Auditore (His games aren't on Switch yet. Only AC: Rebel on Switch)
5. John Marston (He predates McCree. He has unique moveset aka deadeye. He has moveset potential unlike GTA characters)
6. 2B
1. Nathan Drake
2. Aloy
3. Master Chief
4. League of Legends rep
5. Kratos
6. Dovahkiin(I dont think hes on the switch)

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity, let's say that the ARMS character is Max Brass, or Dr. Coyle, or Helix, or someone whose inclusion heavily implies that being an assist trophy or a spirit is enough to disqualify someone from DLC. What would your ideal Fighters Pass 2 look like in that case?
Same as it was before, only replace Spencer with...I dunno, Dr. Coyle I guess.

1590865431555.png

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Out of curiosity, let's say that the ARMS character is Max Brass, or Dr. Coyle, or Helix, or someone whose inclusion heavily implies that being an assist trophy or a spirit is enough to disqualify someone from DLC. What would your ideal Fighters Pass 2 look like in that case?

This would be mine:

https://i.imgur.com/CLmvNHf.png

Admittedly, it doesn't seem overly likely for a variety of reasons (given how rarely Smash has added characters from M-rated games (:ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultsnake:), it seems unlikely that they're going to more-than-double that amount), but it's my ideal list, not an attempt at a prediction. (because I'm well aware that I'd be way off if I tried predicting, considering that I thought Erdrick would be the default if we got a Dragon Quest hero, that Banjo and Kazooie were never going to happen despite wanting them to be in Smash since the first Smash game came out, and that we wouldn't get Terry until further down the line until the Nintendo of Europe leak happened)

I put Doomguy last because, ideally, the development team would have learned to not save a combo-heavy character like Dante or 2B until the end so there's more time to balance them. (the order of the others doesn't particularly matter)

Admittedly, I haven't played much of Tekken or Nier Automata, but it seems like those characters have a ton of material to work with for moves, on top of everything else that they'd bring to Smash Bros (stages, music, spirits - the whole shebang). Heihachi's got a ton of history behind him, and it's pretty rare (in games, at least) for a villain to be the face of the franchise.

As for 2B, I'm sure some will say that she doesn't have a presence on Nintendo consoles, but considering that characters like Cloud and Joker had a presence on Nintendo consoles that could generously be called "minimal" at the time of their announcement (Cloud had a few cameos, mostly in Kingdom Hearts games, and Joker had a 3DS spin-off that released in Japan about a week before his announcement), I doubt that would be an issue. (plus, the movesets made by @Venus of the Desert Bloom for 2B and @JudgeHeihachi for Heihachi helped to convince me, or at least made it much easier for me to picture them in Smash)
I like this fighters pass. It's got Doom Guy and Travis Touchdown. Dante is an okay addition. I'd prefer Jin Kazama over Heihachi but it's not much of an issue and Dr. Coyle and 2B just kind of exist to me. Overall I'd be happy if this was our fighters pass volume 2

Since you asked everyone for their ideal fighters pass volume 2. here's my one with the obligatory ARMS character and no Crash Bandicoot.

My fighters pass vol 2 wish list with Byte and Barq.png

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
alright so riding on the recent wave of moveset posts, i figured i'd continue my one-man power stone shilling by making a moveset for edward falcon. but, it's not done yet, because 1, i just came up with the idea to do so, 2, i'm gonna have to freshen up my memory by going through both games, and 3, picking and choosing what to include in his moveset is gonna be pretty hard, cause seriously, i could make like 5 completely different sets of specials for the dude like holy ****

but when i get it done, i'll post it here. i really wanna get support for power stone in smash up and running so hopefully this does it
I'd be interested in seeing this. I never played Power Stone but as a kid I played a lot of Shrek Superslam which a lot of people say is basically bootleg Power Stone gameplay-wise, so it'd be neat to see that sort of gameplay style brought over to Smash through a character.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
uh...guys....?
大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SPECIAL = SSBU. not on mobile atm so can't run translate, but i guess there'll be siomething NEXT WEEK?

D

Deleted member

uh...guys....?
大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SPECIAL = SSBU. not on mobile atm so can't run translate, but i guess there'll be siomething NEXT WEEK?
Nope.

It was just a warning about an unexpected online repairment which had to make the online Mode unavailable.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nope.

It was just a warning about an unexpected online repairment which had to make the online Mode unavailable.
do they usually do this in advance of, you know... new DLC becoming available?

D

Deleted member

They specifically said on the tweet you shared that they did the unexpected maitenance due to an error, so I doubt It has to do with any reveal.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I'd be interested in seeing this. I never played Power Stone but as a kid I played a lot of Shrek Superslam which a lot of people say is basically bootleg Power Stone gameplay-wise, so it'd be neat to see that sort of gameplay style brought over to Smash through a character.
never played it huh? well, to give a bit of a run-down on the series and falcon's potential, i'll just show off a post i made on this very thread 1 or 2 weeks ago
hey
so i had a thought
smash spec i feel would be better if we spent more time going "hey wouldn't this be cool" over going "hey shut up you're stupid for wanting x thing"
so how about we just spend sometime talking about some series that, while obscure, dormant or just plain not really talked about that much in terms of smash, we'd still love to see in the game

i'll start by mentioning a real hidden gem by capcom: power stone.

(i still can't for the life of me figure out how to upload images so here's a playthrough of the psp port of the first game)

what you're seeing is power stone, a 3D arena fighting game released by capcom for arcades and the dreamcast in 1999. just one year later, they released a sequel for the same systems, and it was basically the first one but with more content, with one noteworthy point being that it introduced the objective best character, accel

the gist of the plot is that it's the 19th century, and people from all over the world are travelling to find the legendary power stone, that can grant anything they want. it's not really anything to write home about, but oh well

now the game itself is an arena fighter where basically, you have the characters fighting in closed 3D spaces. sometimes items can show up, sometimes the stage itself has some cool gimmick, but the main thing is that sometimes, the titular power stones will appear, and by collecting 3 or so of them, you can activate your super form. it's almost 3D smash bros, in a way. the main reason behind its cult status is just how damn fun it is. seriously, it's great!

now a notable thing is that it's probably one of capcom's most neglected franchises period. a good example of this is how, to this day, there has not been a single playable power stone character in a single vs. game. not in mvc, not in cvs, not even in ****ing tatsunoko vs capcom. even in the non-vs capcom crossovers like project x zone? not there. this is probably a big blow to its smash chances and it sucks, man. don't get me wrong, wright would make me giddy and i wouldn't mind dante either, but power stone i think would be a great fit.

now, for the rep, i think there'd be two main choices: edward falcon (the aviator dude and the main character) and rouge (the belly dancer chick and pretty much the most popular character. so like the min min of power stone). i'm covering falcon here, as he is the main character and i like him better.

well, basically? edward would probably be another brawler. but, just like there's many ways of sword-swingy, there's many ways of punchy-kicky. and he i feel would bring a new kind of brawling. a more refined, "classier" type of brawling, so to say. basically, in smash, if little mac were balrog, edward falcon would be dudley.

but it's not like he has just punches either: there's various items and stage objects in the original games that he can use. off the top of my head, a couple examples would be: he could throw crates or barrels, he could pull out a big-ass cartoony machine gun, he could materialize a pole out of thin air, twirl around it like a gymnast and launch himself at the opponents... he could also have a power stone gimmick where he has a meter that fills up and once it fills up, he turns into his super form, who's an iron man offshoot of sorts, and so he could also do stuff like shoot out rockets. he also has a really cool design unlike any other character in smash (unless you wanna call him british ken).

so, i think this could be a fun experiment to get to know some more series and find out about some underdog potential for smash. i wanna see what series you guys bring up, so post away!

also it took me like an hour to type this
keep in mind that the things i list near the end aren't even close in the slightest to the full extent of his potential, there's so much more he can do and these were just a couple examples off the top of my head

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Even if this really was somehow related to DLC, it doesn't accomplish anything important besides providing assurance that we're still getting the ARMS character in June.

The character could be revealed a day or two later or three weeks later. We have no way of knowing.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
A good way to tell pick apart a majority of the true-blue westerners in the roster is by determining how funny their expressions are when they get hurt.

View attachment 273217

That's bona fide western cartoon slapstick, right there.
Crash would bring that as well.
I mean, only with his death animations from his original games you have already a wide selection of bizarre and funny expressions.

If he's in Smash they should give Crash some of these death animations for when he loses a stock or something lol

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
uh...guys....?
Google Translate.

Untitled.png

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman

This would be mine:

Admittedly, it doesn't seem overly likely for a variety of reasons (given how rarely Smash has added characters from M-rated games (:ultbayonetta::ultjoker::ultsnake:), it seems unlikely that they're going to more-than-double that amount), but it's my ideal list, not an attempt at a prediction. (because I'm well aware that I'd be way off if I tried predicting, considering that I thought Erdrick would be the default if we got a Dragon Quest hero, that Banjo and Kazooie were never going to happen despite wanting them to be in Smash since the first Smash game came out, and that we wouldn't get Terry until further down the line until the Nintendo of Europe leak happened)

I put Doomguy last because, ideally, the development team would have learned to not save a combo-heavy character like Dante or 2B until the end so there's more time to balance them. (the order of the others doesn't particularly matter)

Admittedly, I haven't played much of Tekken or Nier Automata, but it seems like those characters have a ton of material to work with for moves, on top of everything else that they'd bring to Smash Bros (stages, music, spirits - the whole shebang). Heihachi's got a ton of history behind him, and it's pretty rare (in games, at least) for a villain to be the face of the franchise.

As for 2B, I'm sure some will say that she doesn't have a presence on Nintendo consoles, but considering that characters like Cloud and Joker had a presence on Nintendo consoles that could generously be called "minimal" at the time of their announcement (Cloud had a few cameos, mostly in Kingdom Hearts games, and Joker had a 3DS spin-off that released in Japan about a week before his announcement), I doubt that would be an issue. (plus, the movesets made by @Venus of the Desert Bloom for 2B and @JudgeHeihachi for Heihachi helped to convince me, or at least made it much easier for me to picture them in Smash)

I wanna preface this by saying that I think every single one of these characters would be extremely hype inclusions, even if they aren't among my most wanted.

If I were able to choose 6, AND spirits/ATs DID deconfirm? I guess I'd go with...

Max Brass for the Arms rep (Twintelle is my most wanted ARMS rep for diversity and cause she's dummy thicc, but Max Brass seems like the most likely choice if spirits and whatnot are off the table)

Crash Bandicoot (him and Rayman feel like the last 'missing' retro icons now that Sonic, Pac-Man, Banjo, Mario and Mega Man are all in the same game)

Sora (I don't have a close connection to Kingdom Hearts at all, but his franchise is ALL ABOUT CROSSOVERS. Ultimate would feel incomplete without him)

Dante (come on now, it's Dante)

Master Chief or Doomguy (Master Chief would be a much bigger deal and way more hype, but Doomguy is more fitting and would please more core fans)

Nightmare or Kratos (the final inclusion, IMO, should be ****ing bonkers)

Even without Rayman, a lineup this good would make me buy the pass 3 times, just to throw as much money at Nintendo as possible to show my approval

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Now that we're coming up on June, it's weird to see no E3 discussion or speculation. June feels empty without it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Now that we're coming up on June, it's weird to see no E3 discussion or speculation. June feels empty without it.
Yeah. It's been a yearly tradition to get really hype around this time for E3 and all the buzz around the event. There's still Fighter 6 and all but it's really not the same. Hope there's some kind of Smash Direct of sorts with Fighter 7 revealed if we can't have the normal E3 presentation.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Even though I don't want to put too much stock in the guy's words, Zippo did say that the Mario remakes weren't the big holiday releases Nintendo had planned for 2020. Gives me hope that BotW 2 could be released this year, though I suppose it could be an unrevealed game like Origami King.

I doubt he'll give us much more info though, now that he's banned from ResetEra.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Even though I don't want to put too much stock in the guy's words, Zippo did say that the Mario remakes weren't the big holiday releases Nintendo had planned for 2020. Gives me hope that BotW 2 could be released this year, though I suppose it could be an unrevealed game like Origami King.

I doubt he'll give us much more info though, now that he's banned from ResetEra.
please dear GOD let it be that Xenoblade X port... and bonus if it's in December for the 5 year anniversary of its western release

im not obsessed i swear

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace

This would be mine:

Even though I'm not really that familiar with these characters (Never played NieR, Doom and NMH, only tried Tekken 7 for a bit and only played the OG DMC). I'm very alright with this selection and I wouldn't be dissapointed! I especially vibe with NieR and Tekken music. I'll share mine too, why not!

perfect fighter pass 2 PERFECT.png

I made this wishlist myself right after the ARMS announcement, so just replace Min Min with Dr. Coyle I guess. I'm all for that badass female villainry.

I know that there are quite some underdog picks in here, but if one of these got in I'll be so damn happy. I also don't think most of these are likely, it's a wishlist after all. Also please ignore the bad photoshopping, I know I suck lmao.

I wonder how everyone will react to Geralt's inclusion? Seeing as he's originally from a book, he'll probably create some heavy controversy (oh god he's a swordsman as well too lol). I personally think it'd be pretty cool to see a game that redefined the open world genre in Smash. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

This would be mine:

Ignoring ARMS for a second, here's some potential candidates:

-Crash Bandicoot
-Sakura Shinguji
-Axel Stone
-Sora
-Dig Dug
-Euden

I really had to stretch to think of a few fighters with this limitation in mind, don't kill me.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Even though I'm not really that familiar with these characters (Never played NieR, Doom and NMH, only tried Tekken 7 for a bit and only played the OG DMC). I'm very alright with this selection and I wouldn't be dissapointed! I especially vibe with NieR and Tekken music. I'll share mine too, why not!

View attachment 273239

I made this wishlist myself right after the ARMS announcement, so just replace Min Min with Dr. Coyle I guess. I'm all for that badass female villainry.

I know that there are quite some underdog picks in here, but if one of these got in I'll be so damn happy. I also don't think most of these are likely, it's a wishlist after all. Also please ignore the bad photoshopping, I know I suck lmao.

I wonder how everyone will react to Geralt's inclusion? Seeing as he's originally from a book, he'll probably create some heavy controversy (oh god he's a swordsman at well too lol). I personally think it'd be pretty cool to see a game that redefined the open world genre in Smash. What do you guys think?
>Phoenix Wright
>Reimu
>Kiryu
>Min Min

47c.png

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

This would be mine:

alright i had to slash off like half of my regular pipedream pass for this

Helix
Phoenix Wright
Sol Badguy
Travis Touchdown
Axel Stone
Neku Sakuraba

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 273239

I wonder how everyone will react to Geralt's inclusion? Seeing as he's originally from a book, he'll probably create some heavy controversy (oh god he's a swordsman at well too lol). I personally think it'd be pretty cool to see a game that redefined the open world genre in Smash. What do you guys think?
my man with the Pheonix Wright

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My IDEAL Fighters Pass would be (in no specific order)

- Max Brass
- Octoling
- Scorpion
- Doomguy
- Nightmare
- Tifa Lockhart

But I don't expect to get anything but Brass out of these six, honestly. So what I actually expect (again, no specific order)...

- Max Brass
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Heihachi
- Crash Bandicoot
- Master Chief
- Paper Mario

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My ideal Pass...

1. Andy (Advance Wars)
2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
4. Master Chief (Halo)
5. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
6. Heihachi (Tekken)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
1. Helix or Dr. Coyle
2. Steve
3. Master Chief
4. Porky Minch
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Falinks

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
My ideal (but pretty unrealistic) pass would be:

1. Dr. Coyle
2. Amaterasu
3. Crash Bandicoot
4. Monster Hunter
5. Reimu
6. a non-pokemon nintendo character

My more realistic prediction would be:

1. Max Brass
2. Gen 8 Pokemon
3. Neku
4. a new nintendo IP
5. Phoenix Wright
6. Crash Bandicoot

Even though he's a spirit, I think that Paper Mario has a decent shot at being DLC.

D

Deleted member

This would be mine:

I’d probably go with:

1; Max Brass) He’s my preferred ARMS character even though I don’t find him particularly likely, despite this I think he’d be incredibly fun and bring some unique mechanics with him. He’d also represent ARMS well as he’s the ARMS league champ and I really dig his design. He’d just be great I think.

2; Phoenix Wright) During the duration of my time off of SB I played a lot of games and while I had prior experience with the Ace Attorney franchise I hadn’t completed the majority of the games recently I played up until Dual Destinies and I absolutely adore the franchise. Ace Attorney as a franchise has a lot of history with Nintendo starting out on the GBA all the way up to the 3DS/Switch and up until very recently it was an exclusive to their consoles.

Of course that doesn’t give him a free-pass to Smash cause as we’ve seen that doesn’t mean too much but having a legacy with Nintendo is still a bonus and Ace Attorney is still one of Capcom’s bigger franchises with a massive fanbase and potential to bring in new fans to Smash. Plus Wright would be a lot of fun and bring a lot of great content alongside him. I’d love to see him in.

3; Reimu Hakurei) Touhou may not be massive in the West and it’s certainly niche here, the franchise is still massive in Japan and is considered one of the first indie games to really hit it big with the general populace. Touhou has a massive history and even if you may not know it if you’ve been online I wouldn’t be surprised if you came across some of it’s music from Bad Apple to U.N Owen was Her to Beloved Tomboyish Girl, so on so forth. We haven’t had any playable indie characters in Smash and you could make an argument for Nintendo possibly not seeing this section of gaming as a worthwhile addition to the roster but if they did or do decide to add a playable indie character I’d argue Reimu would be a perfect candidate.

I said the franchise wasn’t too big in the west and while that’s certainly true the franchise has been trying to breach that barrier with fan-games being available on PC, PS4 and even Switch for the west to play. Plus recently the mainline franchise has been ported to Steam even if it may or may not be translated. All in all I think Reimu has a case to make for being the first playable indie and she’d also just be a fun character with a lot of great content she could bring.

4; Arle Nadja) Like with Ace Attorney I’ve been playing through the Puyo Puyo series starting with Puyo Puyo Tetris and Arle would certainly be an interesting character and they have a lot of stuff they could pull from for both her moveset and the content she would bring. Puyo Puyo is also one of Sega’s bigger franchises with them often propping it up as one of their main franchises alongside Yakuza and Sonic, Yakuza being a more recently popular franchise and also having a case for being added and Sonic already being in. Yakuza could get in before Puyo Puyo of course but personally I’d prefer Puyo Puyo and I also believe Puyo Puyo has more history as a series than Yakuza but what do I know. I prefer the world of Puyo Puyo and I’d love to see it added into Smash.

5; Heihachi) Tekken is a massive fighting game franchise and I think it’d be great to see it added into Smash. Heihachi was supposedly considered for Smash 4 and while Sakurai couldn’t figure it out then he also figured Ridley out now and if there’s enough incentive to do something I’m sure Sakurai could pull it off, With Tekken I believe there’s enough pay off for it to happen. I think having three massive FG franchises crossing over in one game would be great, I think he’d be interesting in Smash and would bring interesting content, I think Sakurai would enjoy challenging himself to make a character like he did with PPlant and more. I think it’s just be great and interesting to have Heihachi and Tekken in Smash.

6; Master Chief) Finally, I believe Master Chief would blow people’s minds (mine included) if he was added and it would be incredibly interesting to have him included as having Mario, Sonic and him face off would be legendary. Halo is a massive franchise and having it included would be something special for sure plus Master Chief himself and his content would be really cool.

Tldr; Max Brass, Phoenix Wright, Reimu Hakurei, Arle Nadja, Heihachi and Master Chief would be my ideal (non-upgrade) pass.

MrMcNuts

Smash Ace
Spam - image-only post
So far, the only western characters to get into Smash have been ones Nintendo published, and more explicitly were made by Retro Studio or Rare. A lot of the times, the characters that have been popular in the West but not Japan were owned by Nintendo: namely Little Mac and Ridley. In Banjo's case, a big thing that helped him is he was published in Japan and by Nintendo, so the Japanese were more familiar with him and Nintendo probably had a better gauge on the character. Otherwise, it's fair to say that a character being western made might as well be a death sentence.

The issue is quite simple. Sakurai is Japanese, and Nintendo is made up of Japanese employees. So when it comes to adding character, especially the ones they need to license, they won't be thinking about those characters that are unknown in Japan. Take DOOM. It's an iconic game in the United States. But in Japan, it's virtually unheard of. PC games, in general, are niche in Japan where they aren't in the US. So DOOM and other Id Software games aren't memorable to them. So when they think about adding so many licensed characters, DOOM isn't going to jump out at them.

Here's a better example. Startropics was made by Nintendo in Japan but never released over there (it was made specifically for the US and Europe). The game has never had a trophy, doesn't have spirits, and doesn't have any music. This is a Nintendo owned series that they made. All in all, I think it's fair to consider the changes of a western characters are pretty low. Now I'll go back to hibernating.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Time for everyone's favorite speculation topic!

What could it mean...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Time for everyone's favorite speculation topic!

What could it mean...
kirby reaction.png

tbh tho let's take it at face value. June IS a few days away and for all we know it could be the very first heckin week

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
According to the replies it's just the FNAF Help Wanted trailer that was privated for some reason.
I figured it was something like that. I just wanted to post it because everyone freaks out when there's a new private video in Nintendo's channel, and I think that's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom