• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenoblade2_Rex_Tora

Banned via Warnings
Uh... have we seen you before? Because you remind me of a... certain other Tora fan.

Who was last online just two minutes before you created your account.
yes! I like tora! he is my favourite nopon. but rex is my favourite character :D should i change my thing to rex??

D

Deleted member

Uh... have we seen you before? Because you remind me of a... certain other Tora fan.

Mods can check to see if the person is an alt account. Report and move along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Don't respond when it's so blatant, just report and move on with your life.

Anyway I saw the news on Horizon Zero Dawn and in retrospect I'm glad I haven't seen a meltdown as bad as the birthday boy

Xenoblade2_Rex_Tora

Banned via Warnings
Don't respond when it's so blatant, just report and move on with your life.

Anyway I saw the news on Horizon Zero Dawn and in retrospect I'm glad I haven't seen a meltdown as bad as the birthday boy
are you reporting me or someone else is it because i like tora

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Kind of a general question to everyone, but has Smash speculation ever gotten you to try a new series or game before?
Tried Yakuza 0 because everyone wants Kiryu to be a playable character. The combat is a lot of fun and I like that you can beat people up with a bike but I'll have to play more of the series for me to really want him because he isn't doing anything for me right now. I'd still rather have Axel Stone over him.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Kind of a general question to everyone, but has Smash speculation ever gotten you to try a new series or game before?
Even though his chances are pretty much dead now, the constant talk of Doomguy has made me consider giving the Doom series another shot.

Xenoblade2_Rex_Tora

Banned via Warnings
Tried Yakuza 0 because everyone wants Kiryu to be a playable character. The combat is a lot of fun and I like that you can beat people up with a bike but I'll have to play more of the series for me to really want him because he isn't doing anything for me right now. I'd still rather have Axel Stone over him.
yes me to! i played lugis mansion and dragon quest demo because of smash bro

D

Deleted member

yes I like xenoblade ! :D Rex is my favourite, then pyra, then tora, my mom and I got a tora plush made for us, tora is her favourtie character too :D
Alt account or not. Mods are just gonna ban you for spamming and not contributing anything.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
This user is just the essence of "Uh oh, stinky!" In human form.
This is faygoshill erasure and I will not stand for it
Ok but have you considered Mark Hamill as Majima?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I love JRPGs, and talk about a Falcom rep like Adol Christin, Estelle Bright or Rean Iforgethislastname made me finally dust off my Trails in the Sky copy on Steam. might stream it on twitch later /shamelessselfpromo

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Thanks for contributing to the whole "Xenoblade 2 is bad and its fans don't deserve rights" mentality around here. :/

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well it was expected but now it's 100% official:

Can this year get any worse?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I mean, we could all die due to dumbass governments and the class divide's shortcomings being clear as people with the virus have to work or they go bankrupt which leads to more people being infected and a worst case scenario of 2% of the population dying

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
The only good thing about E3 being cancelled is now we probably won't have to wait to mid summer for Smash news

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I don't really care about e3 being cancelled. Developers can just announce their game online, which is way better than having to watch cringe worthy hour long conference. Also for Nintendo it probably don't change anything aside that journalist won't be able to play some games.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I mean, we could all die due to dumbass governments and the class divide's shortcomings being clear as people with the virus have to work or they go bankrupt which leads to more people being infected and a worst case scenario of 2% of the population dying
And don't forget the toilet paper wars.

D

Deleted member

The only good thing about E3 being cancelled is now we probably won't have to wait to mid summer for Smash news
Not true? E3 as a public event is cancelled, but a Nintendo direct can still be aired at around the same time period. It's the summer, so it's when a lot of kids are free from school. Perfect time for Nintendo to advertise.

Uh...

Look at it from the bright side: At least they make every other XBC2 fan look better by comparison.
Except @punished faygo

She will never redeem herself :rheapensive:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master

Seriously though, I hope E3 never recovers after this. And if they do, to cut down on the influencer shullbit and just show off the games and consoles.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I don't follow. I only just started Majima's chapter.
Last time they dubbed Yakuza, which was the original, Majima was voiced by Mark Hamill and it was glorious
Not true? E3 as a public event is cancelled, but a Nintendo direct can still be aired at around the same time period. It's the summer, so it's when a lot of kids are free from school. Perfect time for Nintendo to advertise.

Uh...

Except @punished faygo

She will never redeem herself :rheapensive:
Look man, just because the public event got canned doesn't mean there won't be any announcements at all, I'm just tired of people acting like closed doors are worse than endangered people, especially as my mother's in the danger group for the virus

D

Deleted member

Look man, just because the public event got canned doesn't mean there won't be any announcements at all, I'm just tired of people acting like closed doors are worse than endangered people, especially as my mother's in the danger group for the virus
Sorry to hear about your mom and I hope she stays healthy. I have my own share of people to worry about too so I get it.

I think people are allowed to be disappointed that E3 isn't happening. E3 is always an exciting time. On a positive note, this increases awareness for the virus so people will take it more seriously.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Sorry to hear about your mom and I hope she stays healthy. I have my own share of people to worry about too so I get it.

I think people are allowed to be disappointed that E3 isn't happening. E3 is always an exciting time. On a positive note, this increases awareness for the virus so people will take it more seriously.
I'm just tired as again, the event being canned doesn't mean all those E3 plans have gone to waste, especially Nintendo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom