• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Looking forward to a Fresh Start on speculation regardless of who FP5 actually is.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alrighty y'all final consensus

we getting fighter 5 announced tonight or no?

I say yes, but I'm staying pretty cautious

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Looking forward to a Fresh Start on speculation regardless of who FP5 actually is.
one thing is for sure, we'll be stepping Into The Light of a promising future with the next few characters

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I feel like if they are just going to announce a direct date with the character in it, they could have just announced it at the game awards. Especially if it's only a week apart from the game awards.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is there anything interesting shown in the half hour pre-show of TVGA's? Because I really want to skip it.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Hoo boy

Is there anything interesting shown in the half hour pre-show of TVGA's? Because I really want to skip it.
idk, it depends. They usually show some premieres at the pre show and announce some winners.
For example they revealed Sekiro in the pre show of TGA 2017

RandomAce

Smash Champion
We’re past the half our point.

I slightly forgot about it until now, but now my eyes are wide opened.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I could care less about the Smash reveal now with all it's insanity. I'm just wondering if that Tales news that's coming according to the NoA Source that's related to the Switch will be shown. Something like Arise being ported to Switch as well or ports of old games. especially the unlocalized Team Destiny games.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Here's a link to the unofficial VGA topic. :bowsette: There's less moderation. <_<
WE SEE ALL.

Also, I'd love it if we got an update on Bayonetta 3 (ideally, a gameplay or story trailer), though I don't know how likely it is.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think I'm more excited knowing we're "starting over" after this character. This pass hasn't been bad by any means, but I feel like I've had the same reaction for every character so far. "I'm glad their fans got the character they wanted, but I hope the next character is someone I really want."

As of now, I think Smash 4's DLC was better for me. Mewtwo and Lucas made me jump out of my seat, and Ryu and Cloud felt like pretty notable additions to the roster. I haven't hated any character in this current DLC, but no one has really made me leap for joy. I guess Banjo was supposed to be that character, but I was indifferent to them as well.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm way too impatient to sit through a boring award show, regardless of cool new game releases,

I'll just wait for the (lack of)kaboom in this thread.

[Maple]

Smash Journeyman
I'm way too impatient to sit through a boring award show, regardless of cool new game releases,

I'll just wait for the (lack of)kaboom in this thread.
I put the sound in the background while I do other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom