• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Welp, everyone pack it up. We finally know who Fighter 5 is gonna be...

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'd be happy with a Porky spirit over nothing at all (I ain't counting his music and stage's statue), but let's not pretend our great king won't need us, his loyal army, once more in battle.

If you notice, there are no Pigmask spirits either, nor some others. We will be in Smash soon, pork-loving comrades.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Honestly, it would be easier to list which titles Sakurai HASN'T spoken about in interviews and that list consists of Wario Land and Xenoblade X

Sysreq

Smash Ace
I'd be happy with a Porky spirit over nothing at all (I ain't counting his music and stage's statue), but let's not pretend our great king won't need us, his loyal army, once more in battle.

If you notice, there are no Pigmask spirits either, nor some others. We will be in Smash soon, pork-loving comrades.
I think the spirits that blew my mind that were missing were Trauma Center spirits. Like, they had Ashley Robbins from Trace Memory, Alex from Eternal Darkness, and Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk, but not Derek Stiles from Trauma Center? I thought he was a shoo-in.

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
I think the spirits that blew my mind that were missing were Trauma Center spirits. Like, they had Ashley Robbins from Trace Memory, Alex from Eternal Darkness, and Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk, but not Derek Stiles from Trauma Center? I thought he was a shoo-in.
Trauma Center is owned by Atlus, not Nintendo like those other series.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
Alright, here me out.
- Smash is lacking in lovecraftian monstrosities.
-We also have no indie characters to play as.

Throw in Eshe from Sundered: Eldritch Edition. ( Amazing game, metroidvania with old god stuff makes me happy. :p )

She could have a pretty unique moveset given the different void powers you can unlock.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
All I know about that game is this song that was used in many YTPs back in the day for some reason.

Plank08

Smash Lord
What do you guys feel would be the hypest possible reveal in all of smash history? Rules are it can only be a reveal trailer, no other game announcements
Master Chief and a Sony Rep come to mind

Plank08

Smash Lord
D

Deleted member

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wasn't Trauma Center an Atlus property?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wasn't Trauma Center an Atlus property?
it is yes

Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory are properties of CING (RIP) which was a subsidiary of Nintendo, and Eternal Darkness was... outsourced? I think. Canadian studio developed it

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
it is yes

Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory are properties of CING (RIP) which was a subsidiary of Nintendo, and Eternal Darkness was... outsourced? I think. Canadian studio developed it
Silicon Knights made Eternal Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom