• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 22: Cave Story - Game Over!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Haha, I probably shouldn't poke fun at you too much Badwolf. Everyone else will think I'm scum for it.

Still though. Byebye.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have to stop being silly for a moment to be completely honest:
I wasn't expecting anyone to lynch you this early.

But hey, I have no room to complain. I put you at L-1. And I'm not complaining.

John2k4

The End of an Era
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Badwolf(4): Monstmrna, Ryker, ToasterBrains, SneakyTako

Not Voting(3): JDietz, LoliLovesRain, Badwolf

Deadline is: 9/4, 11:59PM MST.

A lynch has been reached!

It is now Twilight Phase while I write up the Flip. During this time, all alive players (including Badwolf) may still converse.

John2k4

The End of an Era
As the second Day progressed, it was clear that everyone left alive was dead serious in searching for evil amongst themselves.

One Mimiga stood out to the survivors. After Sue's death the previous day, his personality had changed. He became paranoid, and assumed that every person who approached him was one of the Doctor's henchmen.

This paranoia was seen by most as someone who was feigning it, in order to draw attention to something else.

Everyone in the meeting room slowly began to doubt the motives of this Young Mimiga, who seemed to be against everything.

They could take it no longer, and the Mimiga was quickly overtaken by the crowd in short time.

BadWolf28738, Toroko, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

It is now Night Two. Please send in all actions by September 4th, at 11:59PM MST.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Edits: It's a holiday. Deadline will be extended an extra day to accommodate this.

Deadline Tomorrow Night. Please be sure to send in night actions, or else no action will be taken.

John2k4

The End of an Era
The night was long, and the town was growing weary. Would Quote ever be found?

As the town gathered for the third morning, they noticed an absence. Even though they were starting to expect this, it was still tragic. Once role was taken, it was noted that a certain green assistant was not among the crowd.

A search party sent to the house revealed the sad truth.

JDietz43, Nurse Hasumi, Town Doctor has been killed during the Night!

It is now Day Three. Deadline is set to September 12, at 11:59PM MST.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Not Voting(5): LoliLovesRain, Monstmrna, Ryker, ToasterBrains, SneakyTako

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I can tell you right now Monstrmna is the only person I trust.

I don't trust you or Ryker, and Loli is just a big question mark.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Saw this coming. Hahaha.

It isn't too farfetched to think the same of you or tako.
Or Loli. She's still a thing.
Actually, I think Tako is far too much of a stretch at this point. Sell me on that?

What's a thing? Can you please go a bit more into the fact that everyone alive but yourself and me are on your scum list? Particular note to why I'm NOT there.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
Well, I can say for almost certain tako is town, because mafia generally wouldn't go that far out of their way to make a well-organized case like that. Even though his suspect flipped town, I really sensed genuine scumhunting from it. So tako is one of the people I'm not willing to lynch. I still think ryker is possible town, but that's subject to change. Hopefully I'm right about toaster. My biggest thing was this

Hm. I know this may sound like an unusual question, JTB, but what makes you sure about this?

Just out of curiosity. I'm flattered.
I've seen scum do this a couple times now. They are surprised that someone sees them as town, then ask that person "Why am I town to you?" Because they want to know what it is they are doing right. I have -never- seen a townie ask anything even relatively close to this, because honestly there would be no point. I only see mafiats benefiting from the answer

Sigh. I figured if I said more stuff than usual I'll be scummy in at least one person's eyes.
Have fun with that theory, Loli. If I get lynched first day then I hope you feel silly when I flip town. I know what I have said has holes in it and doesn't seem well thought out or anything. I think I've disclaimed that enough.

Vote me, Loli. I know you want to. Doing so will not help town in any way possible, but if you must, vote for me. :smirk:

About JTB, I haven't payed attention to him much. I focused on Joker, but it's only making me look bad. But I don't mind. But he seems to be a popular choice for scum among you guys. He did say that monst and I were safe, apparently. He seemed sure of it (he had another section for people he was unsure about). I don't know why he thinks (knows?) that we're safe. He also seems very eager for a Joker lynch...

But then again, I don't think he's done anything too significant.
Except openly announcing he thinks that you, Joker, and Badwolf are scummy.
The bolded part is along the same lines. Also tunneling joker.

vote: toaster

Ryker, I'm interested in hearing why you think toaster is scum.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm at school, and will have work after until 6PM, but that was hammer. It is now Twilight.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
The fast paced day was full of fear. Who was town, and most importantly, who was on the side of the evil Doctor?

When a wayward vote appears, two are quick to cement their ruling over the rest.

ToasterBrains, Mahin, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

GAME!

Monstmrna, Jack, Vanilla Townie has been endgamed!

LoliLovesRain King, Vanilla Townie has been endgamed!

-------------

Ryker, Role blocker and SneakyTako Mafia Goon have won the game!

Really late for work so I will finish things up when I am home in a few hours.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You all quick lynched me while I was at school.

I don't know how to react to how ******** that was.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just.

Really? I was ready with a surprise tako case and everything when I got home, and I come home to this.

I can't even

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think you would've been eaten alive for that case.
I know I would have, but I would have felt better once I died knowing I was right and everyone else was wrong. :smirk:

I was counting on dying this time so I didn't really have much ambition, but I wasn't expecting to be quick lynched before I could even do anything.

That was stupid
I think everyone who wasn't scum might agree with that :mad088:

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
Welp. The two people I thought were town turned out scum. That's awesome. Obviously I suck at this game >_>

BSP

Smash Legend
Him throwing a vote in mylo with no case whatsoever didn't trip any wires for you?

"Him" being Ryker

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Welp. The two people I thought were town turned out scum. That's awesome. Obviously I suck at this game >_>
YOU. :mad088:

Just kidding. It was my first game (in which I wasn't being absentminded and apathetic about the game), and I probably wasn't doing well either. Everyone who I said was scum was town too.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Him throwing a vote in mylo with no case whatsoever didn't trip any wires for you?

"Him" being Ryker
To be fair, I've always been quick to throw a vote in LyLo as any alignment, but that's a case of a broken clock being right as he couldn't possibly know that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
loli/badwolf threw the game d1

Top Bottom