• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My time, she is so limited.

Sworddancer, we need to talk sometime soon.

This is a straight up prod dodge. I'll bring back some content when I have more time than a few minutes.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
1. o-Serin-o
2. Courier
3. Vinyl. (2) - ORI_bro, J
4. Orboknown (2) - o-Serin-o, Darkside
5. Darkside (2) - Courier, Orboknown
6. ORI_bro
7. Cilvyn
8. J (1) - Ryker
9. Ryker (1) - Cilvyn

Not voting: Vinyl.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Welp, too much on my plate. I said as much in the Newbie game sign-ups thread. I tried, but there's too much stuff for me to do. This'll have to go.

First time I've ever replaced out of a game. ****ing sucks that my record must break.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well that's a shame. =[

@Newbies on the Dark wagon/considering him lynched: Can someone tell me the scum intent behind his posts? Are his posts scummy or useless? Is this indicative of his alignment?

Serin, wheeeeere are you?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Welp, too much on my plate. I said as much in the Newbie game sign-ups thread. I tried, but there's too much stuff for me to do. This'll have to go.

First time I've ever replaced out of a game. ****ing sucks that my record must break.
AwwwD':

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well that's a shame. =[

@Newbies on the Dark wagon/considering him lynched: Can someone tell me the scum intent behind his posts? Are his posts scummy or useless? Is this indicative of his alignment?

Serin, wheeeeere are you?
Considering the deadline is tomorrow, and we have no real consensus on who is scum, getting rid of someone who admits they are useless doesn't seem that bad an idea to me.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ok then...
By that, will you vote someone lategame if they post badly, even if what they have to say is valid?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't know if Darkside's posts have any intent at all. He posts in a very annoying way and it doesn't matter if he's scum or town he's not helping either cause x_x

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Soo..

Darkside is at 3 of 5 for lynch. Ryker's replacement might read things differently.
J might... Idk.
Vinyl hasn't been posting anything of note lately.
Darkside..blegh.
and serin/ ori.
We need two of the remaining six for a DS lynch.

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
Ok then...
By that, will you vote someone lategame if they post badly, even if what they have to say is valid?

No, I don't like his posting in the way it contributes to the game. I am not voting for someone because his post are silly or something, that just doesn't make sence.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp I states yesterday I could go with eityer a Vinyl or DS lynch. Darkside juat insn't helpful so him gone could benefit us.

Unvote Vote: Darkside

Darkside since death is approaching who do you feel we the town should look at going into day 2? What are your reads currently.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hello gentlemen, and J. ;)

I've already been reading this thread, as I planned to replace anyways, I can give some clarification or reads before the day ends but I'm not gun ho on just hammering darkside, if that answers your question orbo.

#HBC | ѕoup

Community question:
If you think darkside is town, raise your hand.

If you think darkside is scum, don't raise your hand.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hypothetically, you can't really raise your hand, but the vibe I'm getting is that Darkside is 'useless' or 'good to get rid of or something that same context.

To what extent besides that are you piling on darkside? J asked a formidable question, and I would like to follow up on it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Things to remember:
Orboknown is town
Courier is town
J should get in here and give me a formal greeting

#HBC | ѕoup

I love myself this game, or perhaps i love Ryker, who knows.

It's odd reading my own slot, then to get my Role PM and go "well that's that."

J, as much as you feel you don't need to intervene or want to play happy go lucky answer questions for newbies/form them, i want to hear some reads out of you, the clock is ticking on this day.

#HBC | ѕoup

Did i ever imply that i wanted to NOT lynch darkside? i just said i wasn't going to show up and just proactively vote darkside and call it a day, i'm going to squeeze any information i can up until the deadline, because this game has been staggering and there are many things i want to talk about.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo, and everyone else, i want #305 and #308 answered ASAP.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Did i ever imply that i wanted to NOT lynch darkside? i just said i wasn't going to show up and just proactively vote darkside and call it a day, i'm going to squeeze any information i can up until the deadline, because this game has been staggering and there are many things i want to talk about.
Thats understandable.
In fact, thats rather admirable.

#HBC | ѕoup

And that's about all i have, nothing really in this game says "hello, look at me i'm a inspiring post that needs to be looked into" it's very cut and dry and it's bothering me, but i will keep my opinion to myself until i get what i want, and we should all know what i want.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Hypothetically, you can't really raise your hand, but the vibe I'm getting is that Darkside is 'useless' or 'good to get rid of or something that same context.

To what extent besides that are you piling on darkside? J asked a formidable question, and I would like to follow up on it.
Aside from the fact he can't post correctly and is selfadmitted useless to town, There's not another candidate i feel comfortable lynching yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

So it's a stance of comfort? let's pretend we had 5 more days to work with, tell me who you really want? because you're obviously unsure about this lynch, you're even null on it yourself..yet you advocated that i should come in and help hammer darkside.

i will now stroke my imaginary beard until i wait for your reply.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So it's a stance of comfort? let's pretend we had 5 more days to work with, tell me who you really want? because you're obviously unsure about this lynch, you're even null on it yourself..yet you advocated that i should come in and help hammer darkside.

i will now stroke my imaginary beard until i wait for your reply.
Not a very long wait.
If we had five more days..
Vinyl, for his odd calling out of Ryker and being on swf but not posting here (>__>).
Cilvyn for jumping on the Darkside wagon for not liking DS's manner of posting when DS is a self admitted total newbie to both mafia AND forums.

Top Bottom