• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I am mulling if i want to vote for a deadline extension or not, this is such a crummy situation.
Would like for everyone to comment on possible deadline extension or i will be hammering soon.

#HBC | ѕoup

V/LA or just LA due to job searching and stuff.
Now that the jop apps are if
filled and sent to the managers and more, dark, you should probably try to not say things that shows you more as scum.
What exactly is he saying that are giving you those vibes?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Job applications. As in, getting a hop to get cash.

---

And as if cilvyn's suspicions to dark being as scum is somewhat true.
At least that is how I think of it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I will keep tally on my imaginary notebook, please note if we use a deadline extension it's the only one we get to use, so use it sparingly.

#HBC | ѕoup

So what i'm interpreting is that you think Darkside's call-out on Clivyn makes you believe that they are both scum or aligned?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm against a time extension for the RVS... we've stalled long enough as it is especially due to Apex.

Darkside's posts are interesting... I'm mostly convinced his intention wasn't to get himself lynched. If he really were scum, there would only be one left if he got lynched and then it would be 7 townies against 1 scum... and then the chances of scum winning would be kinda small.

If Darkside flips town, then we could possibly imagine one/two of the people who voted for him took advantage of his... disruptions to eliminate a townie while avoiding suspicion.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I am feeling reluctant to vote off Darkside since I feel that he's a townie.

Remind me again what rde is?

#HBC | ѕoup

we wouldn't go into RVS, RVS is a one time thing, a deadline extension would give us more time to secure a legitimate lynch, as we're only going off of tells given by the lynchee, which are ****.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa we are not deadline extending on D1, that's terrible for a newbie game or any game really on D1.

#HBC | ѕoup

However, Vinyl's inclination of Clivyn and Darkside being scum together piques my interest greatly and i want people to read and comment on the questions i've given.

We're not in RVS anymore Courier, we're way past RVS, all RVS is a Random Vote Situation where you randomly vote to try and solidify and get a game moving.

The only reason it isn't legitimate is because the target isn't giving of anything besides null-tells, you can call them townie for being okay with his own lynch, or it could easily be a ploy, which brings up another situation of WIFOM.

it seems many people are calling Darkside town now, which is incredibly interesting.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's a mouthful, what i was trying to say wrt Darkside is that he's done a lot that can be called dumb-town or noob town, but it's not exactly clear to say whether it's true or not, my concern is getting connections off of a Darkside lynch, which is why i'm drilling people on questions and trying to revive this game.

J you still need to answer my questions too, they should be around.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh okay I thought RVS was the entire time it takes to complete the first day's lynch.

Not sure who else thinks Darkside is town... but he's either extremely smart or extremely silly :(

#HBC | ѕoup

Courier, what do you get from Vinyl's statement about Darkside and Clivyn being aligned? i think it's on the last page if you're 40ppp, i could dig up the post number so it's easier to reference if you want.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That would be great thanks. I think I'm at 15 posts per page or whatever the default is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Courier, can you explain how he is scummy and not Anti-town?

~~~~~~~~
Anti-town means that he could just be deterimental to town's game but may actually be just unhelpful town instead of mafia.
~~~~~~~~

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Requesting vote count

Right about now, the soup has now gone cold.
It will be hot when I noticed something scummy at its slightest.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wooooow forgot to make that clear.

Yes Courier, my apologies. xD Busy night full of excitement and happiness and just grah that it's like "mafia whaaaa?" right now.

Saw the thread moving though so I thought I'd stop by.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I currently think that Darkside is town.

If he were scum, he isn't doing a very good job by attracting too much attention and his posting style just seems to be anti-everything (because they are annoying and are hindering the game from progressing). Not sure if this silliness is a part of his plan, although he would have to be silly for the rest of the game to avoid suspicion which makes me believe he is town.

If he's anti-town... he's probably just that way on the internet in general x_x

Top Bottom