• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't really think it's the case personally Vinyl.

@Courier: Thank you very much. Now tell me what you believe on some scum-reads now? What makes you of Ori_Bro?

@Soupa: Thanks to you as well. ^^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
what read do you get with Ryker's (my slot) push on Courier earlier in the day? and then his vote on you? i kind of hold the same views, i didn't mind his vote on you but it's not something i want to elaborate on just yet.

i know i'm not giving a good example of editing but i was merely fixing a spacing error, feel free to give me a warning.
Why are you asking for my opinion on your slot? That's just plain ole scummy to me for you to do as such.

Null at the moment. Could lean scum but I don't know yet, need more posts from you.

You say that you pretty much agree with everything he has done this game but don't wanna elaborate which is just weird because why wouldn't you expound on things instead of showing because you are getting in.

Also please don't break the rules anymore. =[

That was an actual concern and legitimate post, if it came off harsh realize that wasn't the goal.

i'll be less discerning and be blunt myself: Why does it seem like you are holding back besides the fact of you being an IC, that's all i wanted answered along with the points given in #338.
I'm holding back pretty much because I want the newbies to learn playing by teaching themselves and not just shadowing the ICs the entire game. I wanted to IC so I could teach and play a little bit.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Oh okay I thought RVS was the entire time it takes to complete the first day's lynch.

Not sure who else thinks Darkside is town... but he's either extremely smart or extremely silly :(
Pretty smart, very silly.
I have said all along he was noob-town(or at least implied it)

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
@Soupamario I am rather unsure about Cilvyn teaming up with Darkside. I think Darkside is on his own.

@J (and maybe Soupamario) Thinking Vinyl is still a little suspicious not seeing very much input from his posts. Don't have any scum reads at the moment... and as for ORI_bro I forgot he was playing this game x_x

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can you re-read Ori's posts and get back to me what you think of him then?

If you feel Vinyl is actually scummy, can I ask you why your vote is not on him?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I feel it's pointless as Vinyl has no votes and I think Darkside has 4 or so. Will get to reading ORI's posts sigh >_>

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@J Because i am the same person, the same slot, and me hinting that i agree with what Ryker has done implies that i might still hold the same views, so it is a valuable question i would like answered.

"Could lean scum i don't know yet, need more posts from you"

Now we're getting somewhere.
Does your read on me affect the read you get on Courier? the fact you say you might lean scum on him along with the question posed makes me think you're leaning on those connections, which is what i was getting at anyways.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa said:
@J Because i am the same person, the same slot, and me hinting that i agree with what Ryker has done implies that i might still hold the same views, so it is a valuable question i would like answered.
Regardless, worrying about how I am perceiving your slot reeks of scummy survival. >.<"

My read on you is independent and not affecting my Courier read as he is pretty dag on towny. I didn't ever say I was leaning scum on Courier.

@Courier: Good. So it seems we agree. =D Also I'll go back and check the votes real quick soooo brb in a flash.

#HBC | ѕoup

It seems we have misinterpreted our posts, but i liked the answer regardless ^^;

I don't use that smiley often.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkside (3) - Orboknown, Cilvyn, Ori_bro
Vinyl (1) - J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orboknown, I have a contradiction problem with you. Why are you voting Darkside if you have him as town? It's not town's job to lynch people we believe as town but those whom we find scummy. So if you are going to continue voting Dark, can you give me a reason to believe he is scum over silly town? If not, can you tell me who is your biggest scum-pick and if you would move your vote to them?

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: I thought you were replying as reference to Courier, but it seems you were giving a read on my slot, which then i goofed.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gonna hop in the shower then i'll be back to check the thread.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
J; said:
Orboknown, I have a contradiction problem with you. Why are you voting Darkside if you have him as town? It's not town's job to lynch people we believe as town but those whom we find scummy. So if you are going to continue voting Dark, can you give me a reason to believe he is scum over silly town? If not, can you tell me who is your biggest scum-pick and if you would move your vote to them?
Because i voted that to have a lynch ready for deadline. The thread was practically dead until soup came in and there was no other candidate to go with considering the time frame. Once we got actual discussion going i forgot to Unvote

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Not a very long wait.
If we had five more days..
Vinyl, for his odd calling out of Ryker and being on swf but not posting here (>__>).
Cilvyn for jumping on the Darkside wagon for not liking DS's manner of posting when DS is a self admitted total newbie to both mafia AND forums.

These. Although Vinyl has been a little more active today/had a reason to be inactive.
Cilvyns sort of a wildcard.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So which one are you going to vote? Join the Vinyl wagon oooor take a chance and try to convince people to vote Cilvyn by tomorrow?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Theres...One vote on vinyl. Cil and courier might vote. I would make four. We would need a hammer vote[serin/ori/sour/DS

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How did this thread die so quickly?

Vote: Vinyl.

It was either Vinyl due to my earlier suspicion due to not posting while still being in the game or Darkside who posts in a really annoying way (and my feeling, as explained in previous posts, is that he is town).

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
I will nto change my vote. Not that I think Vinyl is more (or less) suspicious than DS. I want to be more consistent in my voting.
Also the runour about me and DS working together is rubbish and I would like to know form which post(s) this can be concluded for I don't know how you came to this. I make my statement by keeping my vote on DS.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like his cautiousness about how he says with almost defiance that he is staying on Dark for his vote and not moving to Vinyl but then after his "statement" is made he switches which doesn't really do much.

I don't like the spectacle he made before he changed his vote. It looks like he is trying really hard to make his switch look towny and it seemed almost forced.

Top Bottom