• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Activity isn't that much of a tell, ask me i lurk a lot and have low activity in most of my games, but i'm going to fix this so i don't stagnate a game that already has it's own problems.

So, what exactly is stopping you from achiveing those lynches? why haven't you actively called them out or showed intuition? these things you're mentioning are things that happened two or three days ago.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's a thing called a case in mafia, it's where you actively make a post that shows your concerns or incrimination of another player, most cases can be short and sweet, or incredibly long and detailed, but you have to get your main point across and have people agree with it.

so far what you're telling is me is face-value things that read as gut, nothing that actually holds merit.

if you want to really impress me, you'll put that extra effort on your true reads, to say.

#HBC | ѕoup

Good, i'm going to take a break and stop hovering around the thread hoping that J posts so i can eat him alive. :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haven't read any new posts but I've wanted to post since this morning but haven't had time till now.

Unvote [b/]

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Reason being I think Dark is town since he doing a good job getting votes which scum can't afford to do and we may regret losing him

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa, I have had reads even saying which two people I'd be willing to lynch toDay aaand I believe I've stated towny reads on Courier/Orbo but that's probably just in my notes and not in here.

@Newbies: I personally do not like a DS lynch over a very fun looking Vinyl lynch. He has done nothing this game, he had a quick hop-on to Ryker with little evidence, acted weirdly to votes being placed on him in RVS and should be the first to go toDay. DS is a flat null where we don't really gain too much info based off his flip.

Here's a question about DS, is he scummy or is he anti-town? If the latter, sooooo who is your top scum-pick if you are considering that route.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's right!

Thank you for reminding me. It's changed since then but I did say that. Now I'm feeling Vinyl and I wanna say Cilvyn but at the same time I don't.

#HBC | ѕoup

I am against changing a lynch and i just wanted to see Orbo and others give something more besides instantly hopping on Darkside. He is not a bad lynch for today and the truth of the matter is that we don't have time anyways, but i shall hold my vote until i am satisfied.
J, you agree with Orbo and Courier, but let's talk more about courier.

what read do you get with Ryker's (my slot) push on Courier earlier in the day? and then his vote on you? i kind of hold the same views, i didn't mind his vote on you but it's not something i want to elaborate on just yet.

i know i'm not giving a good example of editing but i was merely fixing a spacing error, feel free to give me a warning.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: <- Edit By Way of Post, which you should use so you don't make the mistake of editing or feel the need, double posting is allowed in dgames and don't feel afraid to abuse it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soupa, I have had reads even saying which two people I'd be willing to lynch toDay aaand I believe I've stated towny reads on Courier/Orbo but that's probably just in my notes and not in here.

@Newbies: I personally do not like a DS lynch over a very fun looking Vinyl lynch. He has done nothing this game, he had a quick hop-on to Ryker with little evidence, acted weirdly to votes being placed on him in RVS and should be the first to go toDay. DS is a flat null where we don't really gain too much info based off his flip.

Here's a question about DS, is he scummy or is he anti-town? If the latter, sooooo who is your top scum-pick if you are considering that route.
I disagree, there should be some tells in the voting patterns and the interactions i'm trying to give right now, i am against pushing for another lynch in such a short time, unles you want to extend the deadline. Then i'm all ears.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also J, i'm surprised you haven't given me a wall yet. I would suspect you would be more willing with time, but what besides your indication to not be so telling and have the newbies figure it out themselves do you not write your usual walls?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dude, I'm going to be blunt and honest. Quite trying to poke fun at me. I don't like it nor is it nice.

@Everyone: What makes you of Soupa's back and forth switch between the DS lynch?

#HBC | ѕoup

That was an actual concern and legitimate post, if it came off harsh realize that wasn't the goal.

i'll be less discerning and be blunt myself: Why does it seem like you are holding back besides the fact of you being an IC, that's all i wanted answered along with the points given in #338.

#HBC | ѕoup

I am mulling if i want to vote for a deadline extension or not, this is such a crummy situation.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If he was in mafia, he would know who was in the mafia and who wasn't(presumbably) and would apply pressure/ take it off as needed to look townie.

#HBC | ѕoup

Derpside, you are at L-1.

Any comments that you might or might not have? do you have reads or concerns with other players? anything you can elaborate on?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
V/LA or just LA due to job searching and stuff.
Now that the jop apps are if
filled and sent to the managers and more, dark, you should probably try to not say things that shows you more as scum.

Top Bottom