• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well TBH games do not have much activity during the weekends and have more activity during the weekdays. *seems backwards to me but that's how it usually is xD*

Since we have a couple days it isn't the biggest rush but we should get to talking about people who people are okay with letting go D1.

@Newbies: To get this game going along a bit more, please take the two people you dislike the most so far and give some reasoning as to why you would like them to be lynched. =D

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That is rather backwards...
Id be fine with any inactives really but Vinyl is a little higher due to the fact he has been online but not posting.
Darkside with the same reasoning.

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Vinyl: fits the notion of suspicion via "active but stays on the sidelines."
Ryker: Just his general apply-pressure-on-others playstyle while mitigating any pressure on himself. I don't have any reads on him, however.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ryker is hard to read. He does well on active scumhunting but the way he does it is just hard for a new player to counter intelligently.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Nobody has died yet. I think a prod is just a friendly reminder that this game is still going on and that you should post more!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
It means you need to start paying attention and actually post/participate in the game.
If you had been reading or even paying attention you would know noone dies until after the deadline.

Darkside

Smash Rookie
ok good i thought that i ma have missed somthing caus i havent read every page of the game its like a wal of text. btw orbo i am going to trolol you for the rest of the week. you know why.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So does anyone else feel that barring a major turnaround or something else catching our attention, Darkside should go as he is not being helpful to town whatsoever?
Yes i see the irony that i am seemingly fulfilling his "orbo will lynch me asap" call

Orboknown

Smash Hero
ok good i thought that i ma have missed somthing caus i havent read every page of the game its like a wal of text. btw orbo i am going to trolol you for the rest of the week. you know why.
Darkside, at least catch up and make some productive reads will ya? Its mafia, there are going to be walls. Deal with them.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
True.Vinyl has been somewhat more active/useful at this point.Plus Serin/ori/cilvyn and the ics are still there as well.

Darkside

Smash Rookie
that dosn't help the curent situation honistly any one can be in the mafia at this point cause we have no solid leads as to there identitys and i know that is how the game is played but there has got to be something like a clue cause all were doing is playing a gusing game.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Before I start on my post, @mod: request vite count

Ahem,

After some re reading of the thread. I feel like Vinyl/Darkside could both be scum. I will be keeping my vote on Vinyl unless I discover something I missed while reading. Vinyl's reaction to my RVS at the beginning was odd, because he seemed to take offense to it despite it being RVS. He doesn;t seem to be responding to anyone's posts when they ask him for his opinions on others. He could be intimidated, but most scum people hate to be in the spot light.

The small push on Ryker definitely caught me off guard, I know you can't always trust the ICs, but the votes on him shocked me in all honesty. I think I'll keep an eye in Ryker and look deeper into his posts. For now I just want to focus on Vinyl since I believe he is scum and maybe get rid of Arkside just because he is being annoying (more on this below).

Darkside, this childish behavior is kind of annoying. You are doing nothing but slowing down the town's progression. I wouldn't mind a Darkside lynch just so we could get back on track for victory. I'd be down for a Day 1 or 2 Darkside lynch as well as a Vinyl D1/2 lynch.

So I leave this question.

What is everyone's stance on Vinyl? Could you guys go with a Vinyl lynch? Also would anyone want to lynch Darkside? His posts are just wasted space and wasted effort we the town can be using to find mafia members.

So yeah this is just a quick post, I need to do homework since I missed 2 classes because of APEX haha.

Top Bottom