• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh, that's a good point.

I'm actually thinking Orbo because he seems to do what people want him to do. Compliance means avoiding trouble - something scum wants right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Do you feel that action is not something you think a town member should/would do? If so, is it scummy enough in your eyes to get your vote? Is the intent of his posts coming off more towny or scummy? ^^

I'm not going to give you a straight answer because how will you learn?

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This.You said i was responding to his vote when i wasn't

Nononono haha, my mistake.

Alright in your quote at Dark you said that you had not responded to his vote. Why did you say you hadn't responded to his vote when you were talking to Dark?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Yes I realized that already.

Besides feeling the need to revote me for being called a Sheep, what exactly confirmed that I'm scum in your eyes?
Ryker's thing about the vinyl vote seemed to have a point,plus it obviously got a response from you.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Nononono haha, my mistake.

Alright in your quote at Dark you said that you had not responded to his vote. Why did you say you hadn't responded to his vote when you were talking to Dark?

Because his vote comes from my knowing him IRL and joking around pre-game. I feel like their is no basis to his vote,but he had s***** reasoning behind it....
attacking the reason is as good as attacking the vote.
Derp.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I would think a townie would be a little more aggressive since (s)he is completely in the dark and should be looking out for evidence that suggests somebody is scum/town.

Orbo seems a little suspicious, but not enough to make me cast a vote on him. As I said earlier, I don't like how he's changing his decisions to please the others. I figure since scum are always smaller in number, staying alive is very important. By pleasing everybody, he's not really generating much controversy.

From what you suggested by inactives being lynched, it seems that by being active but "in the sidelines" may be suspicious.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you Orbo, I understan why you did that now. ^^

Courier, your final paragraph is right on the money. Is there anyone doing thy now?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Because his vote comes from my knowing him IRL and joking around pre-game. I feel like their is no basis to his vote,but he had s***** reasoning behind it....
attacking the reason is as good as attacking the vote.
Derp.

Hm more sheep-ing? >_>

Courier, your final paragraph is right on the money. Is there anyone doing thy now?

Number one person is Orbo.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo seems a little suspicious, but not enough to make me cast a vote on him. As I said earlier, I don't like how he's changing his decisions to please the others. I figure since scum are always smaller in number, staying alive is very important. By pleasing everybody, he's not really generating much controversy.
Actually,I wanna chalk that up to newbie nervousness. I started to feel like i should just follow the more experianced,but ryker shocked me out of that.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm think my brain is dead. Thought you were talking about voting me because you know Ryker irl or something.

I also thought this was your second game because you voted somebody out or something... my mistake again.

There's way too many things to take in and remember >_>

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Hm think my brain is dead. Thought you were talking about voting me because you know Ryker irl or something.

I also thought this was your second game because you voted somebody out or something... my mistake again.

There's way too many things to take in and remember >_>
Thats mafia for ya.If it helps,make a spreadsheet or something.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Try doing what Orbo wants and not want anyone else wants.

If you feel like you should still be voting Courier because that is what you want than continue but otherwise you shouldn't follow what others are saying you should do unless they have given you good reason to. It's still too early in the game to follow them blindly just because. ^^"
This. I wasn't saying go back to what I wanted you to do. You've got to figure out who is scum yourself.

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
@Ryker
Tell me, from which of your actions or votes should I be affraid? It's not fear you are smelling, at least not my fear for you.
To explain my posts; I merely want to open the eyes of other players what you are trying to do, very smart and simple mindgame, so you were right about the respect part.
Don't think so lightly about me, I know what you are doing.

About the WIFOM: It's indeed hard to say what role players have. If Ryker is scum and kills me at night, players will know it was him (if it's clear that he doesnt liked me, or suspected me this first day) on the other hand, if he isn't scum, the real scum can still NK me to frame Ryker and get him lynched the next day. In both scenario's i'm screwed and I be friendly to Ryker, which fits perfectly into Rykers game plan.

BUT the other way around. It's clear I dont like the game plan of Ryker, so it's possible (if i'm scum)that I will NK him. But then people will suspect me of killing him and lynch me. if I'm not the same happens as described above, but the other way around.
So we are both better of if we both survive this night.

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
My conclusion is that it is good to talk much for as long you are the only one doing it. When there is another, you both are in danger. The ones keeping silent when two (or more) are 'fighting' are the most dangerous.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That is a series of flawed assumptions.

As for your conclusion, the ones sitting the sidelines have to be dealt with because otherwise scum lurk and the game is lost. What do you suggest we do about it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I could see myself going one of Vinyl/Orbo toDay for the lynch.

Orbo, can you talk about Vinyl?

^^Vinyl can you do that as well?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: *Vinyl can you do that as well, but vice versa?

~~~~~~
EBWOP = Edit by way of post. This means that you are adding on or fixing something you forgot to do in the previous post you made. =D Simple simple.
~~~~~~

Orboknown

Smash Hero
J said:
Orbo, can you talk
Vinyl has said very little. What (he?) has said was either preemptive( the thing with ryker) or rather unintelligable. will look for quotes in a minute.
Sorry didnt realize i had hit edit>.<

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sorry I was busy all day but it seems like I haven't missed anything at all :(

Expecting this game to pick up once Apex ends!!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hi guys, I received my pm about the prod. I just got home from APEX and I will be doing a read up on everything that has happened.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm... so what exactly happens when seemingly after a few days nothing much has developed and the game starts dying? x_x

Top Bottom