• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nononono, just thinking Cilv is suspicious alone on that post for me. Whether it combines the two if Vinyl does flip scum has yet to be determined for myself because I can't really remember those two together.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
1. o-Serin-o
2. Courier
3. Vinyl. (4) - J, Courier, Orboknown, Cilvyn
4. Orboknown (2) - o-Serin-o, Darkside
5. Darkside (1) - ORI_bro
6. ORI_bro
7. Cilvyn
8. J (1) - Soupamario
9. Soupamario

Not voting: Vinyl.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
My change of vote after my statement is made.

More explanation: I don't care who gets lynched because they could both me scum from my point of view. I didn't saw anything suspecious in Vinyls posts, but this is better than 4 votes on me (which you all think at this moment). But I don't want you to think of me like I am totally random by changing my vote twice already.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Sounds like someone is defending himself against a very light accusation when you dont have any votes on you whatsoever.

:phone:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
After re-reading there's nobody of interest of voting to me.

Unvote

Won't be voting til ToMorrow.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well thats one person who can't hammer.
Well wont.
Serin if noone interests you today enough to vote, do you have any scumtells?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Unvote vote Vinyl

Like i said a day or 2 ago DS/ Vinyl have been on my list for a while. DS because he isnt helping us. Vinyls posts have been wishy washy all game and I'm more than downwith his lynch.

After this night I saw we look more into DS, and Cylvin. We will see what the night holds.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I agree on Cil being looked.
Especially since his448.
DS i feel is mere noobtown.
We shall see how the lynch flips.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Mother of god what did you just do.

FoS: ORI_Bro

Now, can anyone tell me what Ori did that is incriminating of him or anti-town?

#HBC | ѕoup

After re-reading there's nobody of interest of voting to me.

Unvote

Won't be voting til ToMorrow.

This is a a bad mindset, NLing is the worst thing you could possibly do and on top of you not even explaining your actions worries me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Now we wait for the lynch, then see who the mafia nightkills.

Mafia aren't killing anyone that is in our favor, you realize this right?

VINYL, YOU HAVE BEEN HAMMERED ON, PLEASE COME INTO THE THREAD AND CLAIM IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE ALL POSSIBLE INFORMATION WE COULD GET BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

Doctor: I want you to be on me or J, i think this can be simple enough, this game needs us more then ever and i'm going to be drilling J to start picking up pace, Do not desist from this, i want you on me or J.

Tracker: Track Ori-bro/Darkside/ or Clivyn.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes, and why would you want that? you realize all scum are going to do is try to PR hunt at their most discretion and kill someone that isn't in our favor.

What are your thoughts on Ori hammering like that?

#HBC | ѕoup

I have new tracker targets but i'm not going to make myself a power above what the tracker chooses.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Doctor: Do not listen to Soupa please. Protect someone you feel is the towniest in your eyes and who you think the mafia would kill. Don't let Soupa just manipulate what you want.

Soupa's hop on of FoS'ing Ori_Bro is not looking good for me since it looks like he's going for the easy target of picking on the person who hammered.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I would Rather ori have waited till deadline, so Vinyl could claim and/or give us any info.

I Dont want a townie killed.
However, Its gonne happen, so that will tell us something about someone,

#HBC | ѕoup

Doctor, pretend i'm Ryker, you're going to listen to me and ignore J.

That's a really nice statement you got right there J when you implied everyone to re-read Ori throughout the day.

not to mention, you don't think that's possibly scummy in any manner?

#HBC | ѕoup

Listen to my reasoning J, there is no definite kill that scum feels like they need to get rid of to win besides us, this game has stagnated and the lest they do is PR hunt, there's a likely target on both of our heads, don't try to deny it and don't try to deny the fact this game would go for the wrong turn without us, or possibly me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I never impled everyone to re-read Ori. I asked Courier to look at Ori for me and tell me his thoughts. That's all I asked.

You have yet to explain how what Ori did is scummy so do that please.

Ori's action is null, you trying to make it look scummy is scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

Explain to me how hammering without claim and/or solid reasoning isn't scummy, and don't bring the argument of he's full-fleshed newbie, he's played higurashi mafia which is a normal game.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's still asking someone to re-read Ori, context is nice and all but tell me, what do you think of Ori? why did you want Courier to re-read Ori?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Listen to my reasoning J, there is no definite kill that scum feels like they need to get rid of to win besides us, this game has stagnated and the lest they do is PR hunt, there's a likely target on both of our heads, don't try to deny it and don't try to deny the fact this game would go for the wrong turn without us, or possibly me.
You are merely trying to control the doctor just because the fact that your an IC thinking it's the best decision when that's not what we are supposed to be teaching.

It's also the fact that you are trying to imply that you obv-town and the doc should definetely be on you is making me like your slot less. Quit directing the PRs and actually give me some scum-reads that are consistent. You have said Dark you were okay with his lynch and thought people shouldn't move. You say Ori's scum but haven't shown how what he did is a null tell. You have town on Courier/Orbo but who doesn't and you never really explained why for those two.

I want scum-reads Soupa, you've been hiding them from me and I want them. =3c

#HBC | Dancer

o-Serin-o
Courier
Vinyl. (5) - J, Courier, Orboknown, Cilvyn, ORI_bro
Orboknown (1) - Darkside
Darkside
ORI_bro
Cilvyn
J (1) - Soupamario
Soupamario

Not voting: Vinyl., o-Serin-o

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

A lynch has been reached!

Vinyl (Aradia Megido, mafia roleblocker) has been lynched!

Night 1 starts! Send all Night actions into me by January 14th, at 11:59 pm EST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's still asking someone to re-read Ori, context is nice and all but tell me, what do you think of Ori? why did you want Courier to re-read Ori?
You said everyone not someone. Ori is still null there is not much from him besides posts that just are floating there at the current time.

I wanted Courier to give me his thoughts on Ori because he said something where Ori was non-present and I wanted to see his read on his couple posts and gauge to see if he agreed with me possibly. =P

#HBC | Dancer

ORI_bro (Tavros Nitram, vanilla townie) has died during the Night!

o-Serin-o
Courier
Orboknown (1) - MOD
Darkside
Cilvyn
J
Soupamario

Not voting: o-Serin-o, Courier, Orboknown, Darkside, Cilvyn, J, Soupamario

Day 2 starts! With 7 alive it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline has been set to January 23rd, at 11:59pm EST.

NOTE: Orboknown starts the Day with a MOD voted for having edited a post yesturDay. The MOD vote will stay active for the rest of the Day.

NOTE: The normal eight Day deadline has been extended to nine Days so to make up for the "blackout" SWF will experience on the 18th.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I thought i explained that i thought i was hitying the quote button.-.
Ah well.

Ori went down.
that leaves.. One mafia, six townies?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Well hello there peoples. Yay to us for a scum-lynch D1! =D That puts us in a fantastic position so far. Especially considering that the Mafia Roleblocker is out of the way.

I would like to make a suggestion that may help us even more. We should have the Town Tracker claim toDay for a couple reasons are beneficial.

1.) The doctor can protect them and guarantee results for them till they die.
2.) We can get a clear on a slot from seeing that they didn't visit anyone by the tracker's results.
3.) We have a clear on the tracker.

Which would increase town's chances of winning heavily. ^^

~~~~~~~
A clear is someone who is mod-confirmed town to everyone in the game by either the mod or by results given by another player. However some clears can be con-fuddled by other roles but we are not going to run into any of those this game. If you would like to discuss these types of roles post game please let me know.
~~~~~~~

For me, I am looking at Cilvyn/Soupmario/Serin in that order at the current time.

Vote: Cilvyn
FoS: Soupamario

Iiiiiin that order at the current time. Serin is there because he is a null that hasn't really done much while the rest of the members of the game I feel confidant in.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I thought i explained that i thought i was hitying the quote button.-.
Ah well.

Ori went down.
that leaves.. One mafia, six townies?

@Mod: Can I ask why you are punishing Orbo and not Soupamario for breaking the rule as well against editing?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aw I wanted to post something about the lynch but the thread was closed immediately :(

I actually agree with J's strategy... of course this requires the compliance of the doctor and the tracker, and for them to reveal their identities.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you agree to the notion of the Town Tracker claiming, please bold it for everyone to see like so.

I would like the Town Tracker to claim.

The doctor would not have to be revealed for this strategy, btw Courier. ^^

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was thinking about it for the past few days, and thought about claiming because the doctor could just protect me and any night lynch on me would be wasted.

So with that said, I'm the tracker! Yay :)

Any guess as to who my track was? (Unfortunately I didn't get the scum otherwise I would have suicided and town would have won!!!)

Top Bottom