• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 14 - Ovah?!?

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Panta, care to provide reasoning for your scumpicks?

Why are you giving up? You haven't been lynched yet, and there's still time to swing a new wagon if you try to.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I never said I was going to be the hammer vote. Now that Panta has revealed his scumpicks and final words, I'm assuming the die is cast. It's much too late to pull a swingaround.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So you still want him lynched, but you're not willing to hammer? I'd like Panta to give reasoning for his scumpicks so, if he flips town, we have more to go off than just "I don't like these guys".

Kantrip

Kantplay
When tomorrow is the deadline? I mean, if you feel that we have no time to gain any more information from Panta or perhaps swing a different wagon, why don't you just hammer now?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
When tomorrow is the deadline? I mean, if you feel that we have no time to gain any more information from Panta or perhaps swing a different wagon, why don't you just hammer now?
You just said in your #316 that you weren't willing to hammer. What changed your mind, Tery?
You have got to be kidding me.

FoS: Kantrip

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright now you're just being ridiculous. You say you don't want to hammer but you want someone else to do it for you? You're neutral to Panta because you don't have enough information for a lynch yet you say he's going to get lynched anyways? You may as well do it yourself, if that's the case. I don't see what you gain from leaving your vote off if you're fine with the lynch. If that is untrue and you are not fine with the lynch, state why. I don't see where you're coming from in this, please try to enlighten me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright now you're just being ridiculous. You say you don't want to hammer but you want someone else to do it for you? You're neutral to Panta because you don't have enough information for a lynch yet you say he's going to get lynched anyways? You may as well do it yourself, if that's the case. I don't see what you gain from leaving your vote off if you're fine with the lynch. If that is untrue and you are not fine with the lynch, state why. I don't see where you're coming from in this, please try to enlighten me.
This times infinity.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I never said I was going to be the hammer vote. Now that Panta has revealed his scumpicks and final words, I'm assuming the die is cast. It's much too late to pull a swingaround.
Then why can't you vote him yourself?

Let's lynch tery instead. Totally serious, panta reads at town, and I think we have enough people on to switch to him. My vote's already on tery.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@Adum, why does Panta read as town, and why does Tery read as scum?
Tery: How he used helping serin as a cop-out when I pressured him about his case and how he wanted somebody else to hammer panta.

Panta: Consistently displayed a willingness to call out experienced players and be the center of attention. His reasoning is bad, but newer players make those kinds of mistakes. Look at his 97 for example.

Okay, I'm good with that.

Vote: Terywj

BTW Serin and Marathonman for scumteam.

... what a cop-out tery.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I seriously don't care anymore, even if there are no strong points and people being obnoxious. Doesn't help that people are inactive, either.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I still think we should go through with the Panta lynch. There are some connections to be found now, and if he's scum then adum is very likely to be bussing. If town, not a big loss because he claimed VT and hasn't helped scumhunt too much.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I still think we should go through with the Panta lynch. There are some connections to be found now, and if he's scum then adum is very likely to be bussing. If town, not a big loss because he claimed VT and hasn't helped scumhunt too much.
LOL look at this. Scum claim right here. And I still believe that it is breakable despite what Ryker says.

unvote
Vote: Tery

Kant, if you are going to use the "he isn't even scum hunting + not a complete loss to town because of VT" bs you should be voting Tery.

Panta

Smash Cadet
@Panta, care to provide reasoning for your scumpicks?

Why are you giving up? You haven't been lynched yet, and there's still time to swing a new wagon if you try to.
You are completely hypocritical. Why ask these questions and then call for my hammer? You are trying to fake content.

I've already given my reasons and you should know that. Ideally I would want a lynch on Kant, but that isn't happening so close to deadline.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why is a Tery lynch so much more likely than a lynch on me? You don't even have tery as one of your scumpicks! You say they are me or X1. If you were town you would try to lynch me or X1.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Why is a Tery lynch so much more likely than a lynch on me? You don't even have tery as one of your scumpicks! You say they are me or X1. If you were town you would try to lynch me or X1.
There is no support for either of your lynches despite what has been said all Day? Tery's play has completely degraded within the last 48 hours and that is why I think a Tery lynch is more worthwhile.

Kant is not town and my lynch should prove that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Observe the flip-flopping Panta, going from "Ugh I got lynched D1 again" to "Let's lynch Tery instead of me" to "I agree with Tery let's lynch Kantrip".

How is this not scummy?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Observe the flip-flopping Panta, going from "Ugh I got lynched D1 again" to "Let's lynch Tery instead of me" to "I agree with Tery let's lynch Kantrip".

How is this not scummy?
omfg.

LYNCH THIS DUDE TOMORROW OR I WILL HAUNT YOUR CHILDREN

unvote:
Vote: Panta

For fear of the deadline stalling.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Lurkers come out and show yourselves. You are scum for lurking incognito

Panta

Smash Cadet
Urg Panta.

How is flipping back to his main scumpick scummy?
Kill Kantrip with fire. I was the one and only lynch today. The amount of apathy and heel digging in this town dictated it so.

Weep not long my brethren, but avenge my beany death.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Does deadline tomorrow mean that the Day ends at 11:59 eastern time today?

Like, I still don't understand your sentiments right now. Maybe in retrospect or after a re-read I will understand and regret being an idiot, but right now I'm just really lost.

Panta

Smash Cadet
But kantrip isn't scum, a townflip on you won't change that.
WHat? Are you on his scum team or something jesus?

"Panta is super scummy blah blah blah"

Panta votes Kantrip

"Look at his flipflopping he is super scummy!"

Panta hammers himself

"Wtf Panta, why did you do that?"

Do you not see the hypocrisy in his actions and posts? He is calling for my lynch, yet when I give it to him, he is sad about it?

Should I have voted myself long before hammer in order to prove my towniness or something?

Kantrip. Needs. To. Die.

Tery is high town
Serin is dumb town
Felipe is newb town
Kantrip is scum
X1 is probably scum
Ryker is probably town
Adumbrodeus could lean either way

Top Bottom