• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 14 - Ovah?!?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sure I wanted your lynch, but as a player: WHY WOULD YOU SELF HAMMER? I'm fine with you being lynched now, but I was wondering on the level of you as a player why the **** you would hammer yourself like that. Like seriously, I don't understand.

Again: I wanted you lynched, and I'm not upset that you hammered yourself, but I don't know WHY you would do it? You shouldn't have lost hope like that. If you wanted to swing the wagon, you should have done it. I honestly just wanted answers. Maybe you could have clarified your wishy washiness to me.

If I'm facing a lynch ToMorrow, I know that I'm going to try to avoid the mislynch and go for one of my scumpicks, regardless of if someone disagrees with how I do it. That's what happened to you, but instead of continuing to push for something else, you just gave up.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
WHat? Are you on his scum team or something jesus?

"Panta is super scummy blah blah blah"

Panta votes Kantrip

"Look at his flipflopping he is super scummy!"

Panta hammers himself

"Wtf Panta, why did you do that?"

Do you not see the hypocrisy in his actions and posts? He is calling for my lynch, yet when I give it to him, he is sad about it?

Should I have voted myself long before hammer in order to prove my towniness or something?

Kantrip. Needs. To. Die.

Tery is high town
Serin is dumb town
Felipe is newb town
Kantrip is scum
X1 is probably scum
Ryker is probably town
Adumbrodeus could lean either way
Self-hammering and self-voting in general is bad play, period. He was right in chiding you for it. Especially if you're a townie, which I think you are.

Look at his general play, kantrip is not scum.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm so tied between people to vote ;___;

I'm def voting between Kantrip and Panta though.

Just don't know who yet e____e

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Holy **** guys. We are like, outing PRS thanks to panta .-. He is a Blue, same for Kantrip/Tery. 1 of them might be mafia, so we basically reduced the chances to found a pr from 7/9 to 5/9. .-.

I have serious connection Problems, so Gheb, can you take this request please?

Vote: Anyone who haves 4 votes on him.

Basiclly if someone haves 4 votes, lynch him. Please.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Someone else either say they've checked the votes and panta is definitely hammered or just vote him to make sure he is

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #8:

---

Voted: |
Voting:
| Votes:
|
Panta |
X1-12, felipe_5959, Kantrip, Ryker, Panta​
|
5 / 5​

Kantrip |
MARaTHonman, Terywj​
|
2 / 5​

Terywj |
adumbrodeus​
|
1 / 5​

---

Not voting: o-Serin-o;
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

A lynch has occured!
Panta - A green bean, vanilla townie - has been lynched!
Night 1 begins - send in all Night Actions until Wednesday, 21st

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
1.) X1-12
2.) Panta
3.) Marathonman
4.) Kantrip
5.) Felipe
6.) Serin
7.) Terywj
8.) Ryker
9.) Adumbrodeus

Gonna look at Felipe and Marathonman again. The fact that Felipe has issues with activity--justified issues--is slightly a problem, but hopefully it's no big deal.

I'd also suggest everyone to look at Panta vs. X1-12.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I guess the more appropriate label would be null? Just the way he posts doesn't give me town indications. Hence why the leaning sucm.

When's the actual deadline?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why, did you get one and not send in a kill?

It specifies in the protective role that there are night kill attempts out there.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hilarious, Ryker.

Huh. And here I was thinking this was to be a game of further discussion and manipulation, because of the Roleblocker, Neighbor, and Tracker roles. Guess I'm just dumb.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay then, Doc does not have a clear. This is why MAFIA NIGHT KILL SHOULD BE MANDATORY! Randomize the ***** if you have too. Same with SKs.

Vote Adum

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Correction. maf kills would be mandatory if players doesnt choose to NK.

Soooo, anybody is here?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ehm i mean, night iils must be obligatory, except when the maf decides to no kill (bad english is bad xP).

Anyone against adumb vagon???

Vote: Adumb

Kantrip

Kantplay
Did the night phase last the full 48 hours? I forget now.... Either way, sick that scum got their NK ****ed.

Btw guys, I'll be v/la for a small while, as my laptop's backlight is broken. My posts will be from my ipod, and I'll be up to date, but it'll be hard to make any particularly long posts.

Vote: felipe

Why an adum wagon? Explain your vote and reasoning.

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Did the night phase last the full 48 hours? I forget now.... Either way, sick that scum got their NK ****ed.

Btw guys, I'll be v/la for a small while, as my laptop's backlight is broken. My posts will be from my ipod, and I'll be up to date, but it'll be hard to make any particularly long posts.

Vote: felipe

Why an adum wagon? Explain your vote and reasoning.

Vote: Kantrip

Only accusing Felipe because?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
LuuuuuuuulZ

because he has been the most inactive player nin the game. Also, Maf "nked". I think adumb forgot to send his kill target to his partner.

but thats only a supposition xP

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Hey kantrip i am tipyng my post with a Wiimote, at least you can see the whole keyboard XDD (i am using the Cellphone like typing system)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Mmm i think the night ends when all the Night actions have been sended. So i think that proves my inactivity theory.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So felipe, you and adum are scummates and you didn't night kill because adum didn't send you a kill target? Why pin the most inactive medal onto him?

Tery, I could suspect ryker as well, but I don't think he'd forget to pm a nk. I can answer anything you'd like more in-depth when I have a proper keyboard.

Felipe, why wouldn't adum's partner send in a nk anyways? Do you think both members are inactive? I don't know about that....

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You understand we're assuming that the scumteam were inactive and missed the deadline. You're making judgements off of activity alone, which is bad. Also WIFOM, technically, although that's a stretch. There is the possibility of the Neighbor playing well and protecting the kill from happening.

Top Bottom