• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 14 - Ovah?!?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Kantrip: Mmm i think your post is suspicious. in the first part you are trying to accuse me of being scum along with adumb. And in the last part you are doign exactly the opposite.

Awnsering. No replaces so far so, or maf Nked or 1 of the guys forgot to kill. And Nk at this point of the game is pointless so, i think a scum forgot to kill xPPPP

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Kantrip Adumb havent posted since while go, even before the day ended. Thtas why he is the main fos.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Teryjw I think is safe to assume omeone forgot to kill. Just look at the scenario. maf doesnt win anything from nk in n1. Even more, the are a lot of Inactive players on the game, also, this is a newbie game so, i dont think is that hard to think someone commited a mistake here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
He isn't the only one who hasn't posted since last day. Do you think he is scum from inactivity alone? It's kind of late D1 to pin your biggest scum read off of inactivity like that.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Tery, I realize neighbour may have gotten a good protect off. Which do you think is more probable, out of curiousity?

Felipe, if you think scum missed deadline, that means you think both scum members are inactives, right? Who is adum's inactive scum mate in your opinion?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've already stated my opinions in which I believe scum never managed to pull of a kill command in time, this is only furthered by my posts during Day 1. While I stand on this, it's not effective to completely toss the other possible scenario out of the question. You have to take everything into account for the proper calculatios.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think he's completely discrediting that situation per se as he is going with his belief that this was the result of inactivity. It is very sad though.

...yeah I have no idea what 'disconcerting' means.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Basically it means unnerving, discomforting, concerning. I'm not writing off any possibilities. In fact, my mind is very open right now.

Waiting on felipe.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
"Only on inactivity". I am ussed to the " If all the actions have been used then the night ends" type of game. This is a rather simple game (3 prs). I dont believe a night can last 3 entire days.

About a second scum... i dunno.... Adumb was the most inactive players. thats why he is my Insta-Fos

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ryker, i am not discharting it, but the fact points at an inactivity, if you check, the day started when the deadline finished. Why would it take 3 days to end a rather simple night???

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright felipe. Thing is, scum has 2 members. If one of them is active they can send in their night kill. You don't need both people. This means you think both the scum are inactives who haven't posted since before night phase, right?

Could you provide your current reads, please?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
My main read is Ryker reation, he seemed mad imo. i see you trying to.... dont know.... trying to push me. You are doing too much pressure. uhm and i think that's alls.

Oh and yes, i think it was rather dumb how i voted Adumb, you voted me for voting adumb and then tery voted you for the same reasons XDDDD

And i dont have a second fos, i told you. Adumb was inactive even before the night started, thats why he is my main FOS.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So your biggest scum read is based solely off of inactivity, is that right?

Shouldn't Ryker, Tery, and me be cleared for having posted toDay, then? Unless you changed your mind about inactive scum.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Nop, adumb is my fos because he was inactive before the night started.

"Solely in Inactivity" Pretty much, but not the inactivity of this day. I was refering to the Pre-Night activity.

I will not change my Scum reads because you are trying to find condradictions on my post btw xDDD Adumb was and is inactive and the nigth phase ended in deadline. he is my main fos because that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is it safe to assume tracker got an inno if they don't out? With this open set-up, tracker should for sure out if they got a guilty.

Right?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Folks, stop being silly, all night actions were in, think for a sec.

Gheb said actions were due weds, he opened the game 2:43 EST time. Austria (where he lives assuming I remember correctly) is 6 hours ahead of EST, which means that he opened the game at 8:43 PM on tues (6:43 greenwhich mean time). Since the deadline was not met, that means that night acceleration had occurred, which requires all actions to be submitted.

So no, mafia didn't miss their kill, the fact that night acceleration occured tells us that, it's technically possible that they skipped their kill (via telling gheb they wanna no kill obviously), but that's incredibly unlikely.

@Felipe: Care to support that wagon jump? Why do you think I'm scum?

Mod: Could you please specify a time and timezone for the deadlines?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Is it safe to assume tracker got an inno if they don't out? With this open set-up, tracker should for sure out if they got a guilty.

Right?
Trackers don't get guilty, the closest they get is "tracked somebody to the player that died the previous night" but since there's nobody dead a tracker can't possibly have that.

You're thinking of cop, tracker picks a player and sees who they visit if anyone.

In terms of general theory, trackers shouldn't generally claim this early. If they tracked to a killed player though then I'd have to think about the setup since it is an open.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Adum, I was on felipe about that. His reasoning is literally nothing more than inactivity.

Oh you're right about tracker, I was definitely thinking cop.

So if the deadline wasn't reached, then neighbour guessed correctly I suppose. That's pretty handy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Trackers don't get guilty, the closest they get is "tracked somebody to the player that died the previous night" but since there's nobody dead a tracker can't possibly have that.

You're thinking of cop, tracker picks a player and sees who they visit if anyone.

In terms of general theory, trackers shouldn't generally claim this early. If they tracked to a killed player though then I'd have to think about the setup since it is an open.
If he tracked to a player who killed he should, (and will) claim instantly.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Folks, stop being silly, all night actions were in, think for a sec.

Gheb said actions were due weds, he opened the game 2:43 EST time. Austria (where he lives assuming I remember correctly) is 6 hours ahead of EST, which means that he opened the game at 8:43 PM on tues (6:43 greenwhich mean time). Since the deadline was not met, that means that night acceleration had occurred, which requires all actions to be submitted.

So no, mafia didn't miss their kill, the fact that night acceleration occured tells us that, it's technically possible that they skipped their kill (via telling gheb they wanna no kill obviously), but that's incredibly unlikely.

@Felipe: Care to support that wagon jump? Why do you think I'm scum?

Mod: Could you please specify a time and timezone for the deadlines?
Please don't trust his meta gaming. This man is notorious for being stupid.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Please don't trust his meta gaming. This man is notorious for being stupid.
Ryker, no even halfway competent mod is gonna end the day before the deadline is possibly met without all the night actions being sent in, nice substitution of a personal attack for any substantial reasoning.

I have to wonder, if you think I'm so stupid, why do you think I was poisoning the water hole when I called out x1?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
X1 is obv town. Your push on him is terribly bad and you should feel bad.

Gheb is obviously not a halfway competent mod. You're already putting your information out there as fact without checking to see if it's possible you were wrong. You're fishing for town points right here when you've done nothing but make an unprovable statement.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
X1 is obv town. Your push on him is terribly bad and you should feel bad.
Why? Some substantiation for that. And explain why a "stupid" player such as myself would realize this.

Gheb is obviously not a halfway competent mod. You're already putting your information out there as fact without checking to see if it's possible you were wrong. You're fishing for town points right here when you've done nothing but make an unprovable statement.
lolwut

And now you're substituting a personal attack on gheb for legit reasoning.

Gheb established a deadline, gheb said in the rules that night acceleration would not occur before all actions were in (implicitly, but it's still there). He also gave a deadline for when the actions were due.

He has hosted a number of games, and while I don't know if they didn't have complaints, ending night phase early before all actions were in is not something that would go unnoticed.

This is standard for pretty much every mafia game on this site except mine, this is a newbie game so we explain stuff, that's what ICs do.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And again we ae playing with the "What if...."

Adumb, you know what is funny, how, in same of using argument against why you arent maf you only used meta to prove your point.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You know what's even funnier, how when using an argument for why he was scum you only used inactivity to prove your point.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why? Some substantiation for that. And explain why a "stupid" player such as myself would realize this.
Burden of proof lies with the accuser. I'm not going into my town reads. Why don't you restate your case again so I can laugh at you.

lolwut

And now you're substituting a personal attack on gheb for legit reasoning.

Gheb established a deadline, gheb said in the rules that night acceleration would not occur before all actions were in (implicitly, but it's still there). He also gave a deadline for when the actions were due.

He has hosted a number of games, and while I don't know if they didn't have complaints, ending night phase early before all actions were in is not something that would go unnoticed.

This is standard for pretty much every mafia game on this site except mine, this is a newbie game so we explain stuff, that's what ICs do.
People bend rules a lot. It happens, I really don't give a ****. I personally attack Gheb because it's fun and to demonstrate you have no proof that he's a half decent mod.

YOU have no plank to build this assumption from without first checking with Gheb on the information you posted. As an IC, all you'll do is confuse people if you're wrong, see how I asked Gheb about scum no kill prior to explaining what I was on about.

This tangent, however, gets us absolutely nowhere. Your pride can stay wounded or whatever and you can stop pushing discussion away from matters of consequence. Namely you being scum.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
In the other hand Me/you would be an even funnier team.

My argument was weak as ****, but adumb used an even more weak argument against me. Thats scummy in my book.

Top Bottom