• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 14 - Ovah?!?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Have I constituted my arguments in such a manner that I believe Serin's complete lack of activity justifies his alignment? Are you serious, Kantrip.

You must have been skimming, and I somehow did not realize this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is there a way to view all of a user's posts from one thread at once?
Yes. On the index, click on the "Number Of Posts" and that will filter through who has posted in the thread and how many times. If you click of those respective numbers, you can see the full list of posts in that thread.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Gays (lol) tomorrow i will be on a smash toruney, dont count with me.

Wish luck to my G&W on melee XDDDD

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Its very late here Marathon, i will have like, 3 hours of sleep xP hurry if you want to see an opinion from me.

MARaTHonman

Smash Rookie
So here is why I think Ryker and X1 are a scumteam. After reading through the thread again, I found several posts that didn't sit well with me.
You act like you disagree with ryker's assertion here, yet the bolded basically agrees with it, stating you didn't want to commit to a solid stance
Here, X1 joins Ryker's attack on Kantrip.

Not for that, he isn't. That's a hell of a reach.
Ryker defends X1 from Adumb.

Your X1 case is VERY bad and I'm perfectly willing to lynch you for it. YOU'RE the one with no justification for trying to keep pointing a finger at X1 when all it does is attempt to discredit him. You're poisoning the water hole.
Ryker defends X1 again.

X1 is obv town. Your push on him is terribly bad and you should feel bad.

Gheb is obviously not a halfway competent mod. You're already putting your information out there as fact without checking to see if it's possible you were wrong. You're fishing for town points right here when you've done nothing but make an unprovable statement.
Ryker again defends X1 in this post. Ryker says X1 is obv town to adumb. I really don't like how after a couple of us asked him for an explanation he never gave one. This statement is obviously not obvious to people. Why does he not want to explain?

Ryker defended X1 a lot. And many of X1's posts had to do with either Ryker directly or questioning the same people as him. It seemed to me like they were trying to get a wagon and lynch on people, and succeeded with Panta.

Vote Ryker

I'm really tired too. I'm gonna stop here for now.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Gone tomorrow.
Ryker, you've never actually been here.

So here is why I think Ryker and X1 are a scumteam. After reading through the thread again, I found several posts that didn't sit well with me.

Here, X1 joins Ryker's attack on Kantrip.

Ryker defends X1 from Adumb.

Ryker defends X1 again.

Ryker again defends X1 in this post. Ryker says X1 is obv town to adumb. I really don't like how after a couple of us asked him for an explanation he never gave one. This statement is obviously not obvious to people. Why does he not want to explain?

Ryker defended X1 a lot. And many of X1's posts had to do with either Ryker directly or questioning the same people as him. It seemed to me like they were trying to get a wagon and lynch on people, and succeeded with Panta.

Vote Ryker

I'm really tired too. I'm gonna stop here for now.
A bit of a reach to call them "the" scumteam, but ryker chainsawing for x1 is a solid tell if x1 flips scum and a smaller tell in case of the reverse.

We REALLY need to hear more from x1 at this point.

Yes. On the index, click on the "Number Of Posts" and that will filter through who has posted in the thread and how many times. If you click of those respective numbers, you can see the full list of posts in that thread.
Tery, do you have any non-debunked points beyond activity as to why serin is scum beyond activity?

Heck I'd even like to hear points where you're not taking towntells as scumtells.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 2 - Votecount #2:

---

Voted: |
Voting:
| Votes:
|
felipe_5959 |
Kantrip, Terywj​
|
2 / 5​

adum |
Ryker, felipe_5959​
|
2 / 5​

Terywj |
adumbrodeus​
|
1 / 5​

Ryker |
MARaTHonman​
|
1 / 5​

---

Not voting: X1-12, o-Serin-o;
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Adum I'll post when I can. Dropping my name wont make me magically have free time.

@Marthonman: You believe we are making a joint effort to try and push lynches - explain how you came to the conclusion that we are a scumteam, rather than just two town players with similar reads? Do you agree/disagree with our attacks on Panta? Do you feel our reasoning was legitimate for pushing him?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, do you have any non-debunked points beyond activity as to why serin is scum beyond activity?

Heck I'd even like to hear points where you're not taking towntells as scumtells.
I've been questioning the way Serin views stuff since Day 1, and you're asking me this now? It's a subjective view--just because it seems invalid on your terms doesn't mean it is to me. Besides, you're the IC player.

This is ********.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I loled today. After melee Tournament finished, we had a black off XDDDD brawlers couldnt finish his tournament (Again, in the last tourney the same thing happened XDDD)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Tery, could you quote or refer me to such a post where you questioned how Serin was viewing things? Besides the posts where you were helping him out as pretty much an IC, I didn't see anything of the sort. Everything that was odd about Serin's views was more newbie stuff than scummy stuff. Correct me if I am mistaken.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You know what, ryker has yet to even remotely answer my objections or even be a presence, yet he was active in another game.

Vote: Ryker

I like this wagon, let's get it started.

I've been questioning the way Serin views stuff since Day 1, and you're asking me this now? It's a subjective view--just because it seems invalid on your terms doesn't mean it is to me. Besides, you're the IC player.

This is ********.
Subjectivity makes a poor defense, if you think it's scummy then provide EVIDENCE.

Also, recognize that this isn't me just busting your chops to bust your chops (and cause I'm very suspicious of you), I'm also trying to help you. Go back, reexamine, and if you're gonna push serin, push him for a good reason.

Adum I'll post when I can. Dropping my name wont make me magically have free time.

@Marthonman: You believe we are making a joint effort to try and push lynches - explain how you came to the conclusion that we are a scumteam, rather than just two town players with similar reads? Do you agree/disagree with our attacks on Panta? Do you feel our reasoning was legitimate for pushing him?
In that case x1, do you really have time for this game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 2 - Votecount #3:

---

Voted: |
Voting:
| Votes:
|
felipe_5959 |
Kantrip, Terywj​
|
2 / 5​

adum |
Ryker, felipe_5959​
|
2 / 5​

Ryker |
MARaTHonman, adumbrodeus​
|
2 / 5​

---

Not voting: X1-12, o-Serin-o;
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Welp, I'll be V/LA for the next couple of days. Three exams coming up, along with a new lab and a half-dozen assignments. Mafia will not be on my list of priorities.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This game is going way too slow and we have a little over 2 days till deadline.

Seriously folks, activity. I really like the ryker lynch atm, let's go.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Active in not one, but TWO other games. Two other games that where in one I had promised a friend I would play and then hadn't been and one where I was about to be deadline lynched. Real smooth Adum. If you actually want to lynch me, how about you do it on the basis of me intentionally ignoring your requests as oppose to me acting like I didn't notice. I'm perfectly fine with lynching you without explanation. You're the one person I never have to talk to about this lynch.

I like the OMGUS vote though. Really high class.

Adum wagon to L-2 please. Stop there though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I could put either wagon at L-2, or I could ignore this IC crossfire.

Could one of you provide me with any reasoning as to why I shouldn't join your wagon, and why I should join the other person's?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Active in not one, but TWO other games. Two other games that where in one I had promised a friend I would play and then hadn't been and one where I was about to be deadline lynched. Real smooth Adum. If you actually want to lynch me, how about you do it on the basis of me intentionally ignoring your requests as oppose to me acting like I didn't notice. I'm perfectly fine with lynching you without explanation. You're the one person I never have to talk to about this lynch.

I like the OMGUS vote though. Really high class.

Adum wagon to L-2 please. Stop there though.
Nice trick, just cause i voted you after you voted me it's OMGUS.

Your case was scummy, you're both assuming I'm a maniacal genius and dumb as a rock, does not work.

You're chainsawing for x1 mad hard.

Your case against me has no support whatsoever.

Yea, I like you better then x1.

This is dumb. Unvote

Vote: Adumb

There. Maybe something will actually happen now.
Opportunistic as ****

I could put either wagon at L-2, or I could ignore this IC crossfire.

Could one of you provide me with any reasoning as to why I shouldn't join your wagon, and why I should join the other person's?
Ryker was chainsawing for x1 (take three players, player 1 is chainsawing for player 2 if he attacks player 2 for attacking player 3).

He has yet to provide any reasoning why my wagon on x1 was scummy.

He ignored any and all requests to explain himself, and is completely dropped off his activity, while still maintaining activity in other games.

He gave completely incorrect theoretical data in an attempt to prevent a clear (if you don't believe it's incorrect, you can note the fact that he NEVER OBJECTED TO IT IN ANOTHER GAME HE'S IN). Namely where he's arguing that gheb could've accelerated the deadline even if mafia didn't submit their kill in this game, but not in another game with the exact same situation.

His flip will give us info on x1, he flips scum, it's a scumtell for the player being chainsawed for. This is especially important cause x1 is ridiculously inactive.

Yea, Ryker's a much better wagon to join.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Would an X1 lynch accomplish similar things? I'd much rather that because he has been a lot less helpful to town. You said you like Ryker more than X1?

So, what are your thoughts on an X1 wagon?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Would an X1 lynch accomplish similar things? I'd much rather that because he has been a lot less helpful to town. You said you like Ryker more than X1?

So, what are your thoughts on an X1 wagon?
Ryker's more likely to be scum, honestly I jumped the gun on x1 and there's a reasonable possibility he just didn't realize that his questions were dumb. Also, ryker's not being helpful at all, he's produced almost no real content.

So prefer ryker, but x1-scum means definate ryker-scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That reminds me, I've got a chem conclusion to write and another pre-lab to make. :dizzy:

@Adum, why does x1 scum mean ryker scum?

Vote: X1

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Chainsaw defense is a hardcore tell on the person chainsawing if the person being chainsawed for flips scum.

It's a signifigantly weaker tell on the person being chainsawed for if the chainsawer flips scum.

Pre-flip it's just a scumtell on the chainsawer and a connection.

@Serin: Where be you? Concise list of reads, now.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Granted, an x1 scumflip with a ryker townflip is possible, just extremely unlikely.

I'm down for a ryker, tery, or x1 lynch. I prefer the ryker lynch, but the remaining players have been playing pretty pretty hardcore town (mostly noobtown tells with some exceptions) so I think both scum are in that pool.

Top Bottom