• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 12 FMP Fumoffu!: Game over!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
X1 and Sword-bro sorry for the mislynches. Got paranoid that an IC was purposefully made scum. I'll know never to setup meta anymore in the future.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ugh, i hate myself

ran more though

gj scum

X1-12

Smash Champion
yeah kuz I won't lie I had a little bit of that myself.

Reading the QT I'm actually mad impressed...

Fynal and Seik join Pulp Fiction maf so I can get scum with you guys...

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
"If im not alive toMorrow try to get a Seikend lynch if he dosn't claim a PR."

<3.

By the way. Fynal tracked Kuz N1 and got RBed.

I figured someone was Jailer and jailed Kuz. Decided to claim back up for Jailer.

Almost right ;3.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Told you, Fynal was a great leader and had an incredible daygame.

Siekend had like, the bossest reads ever.

Asianaussie just played all around good for his first game.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
X1 and Sword-bro sorry for the mislynches. Got paranoid that an IC was purposefully made scum. I'll know never to setup meta anymore in the future.
Not going to lie, I admit I could see why some might think me to be scum. So I don't blame you.

Although I will say this:

FYNAL WAS SCUM AND SO WAS AA HAHA I SO KNEW IT ****ERS!

Btw why wasn't I replaced out?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
"It's fine, there's a genuine misunderstanding." - AA

AA, I suggest you be more careful with your word choice in the future. There was no misunderstanding to be had. I looked up all the variations of definitions for the words to make sure I wasn't wrong. The way you used "analysis" and stuff could have only been the way I described it in thread. I'm just surprised that you didn't get lynched for my case on you D2.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Told you, Fynal was a great leader and had an incredible daygame.

Siekend had like, the bossest reads ever.

Asianaussie just played all around good for his first game.
I haven't read this game beyond my death but I will say that this is probably the greatest newbie game to date. Good **** guys.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, that proboard sucks. It's hassle to read when you have to manually type in the page you want to go to instead of just clicking next. >_>

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, it doesn't matter now lol. I was only interested in seeing why I was killed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyways, some explanations

My reasoning for my D3 play was because I really felt like Kuz was playing up to the newbies. The whole helpless mason thing seemed really out of place in a newbie game, soups constant trolling appeared as "no one believes JTB so I'm just going to piss him off because I'm scum", Kuz with the intent on getting 4 claims d2, yada yada

Imo, even if Soup hadn't gotten modkilled, I still think scum would've won. D4 probably would've opened with scum siding with me to get a Kuz lynch (assuming neither of you died), giving them the win.

Seikend had me fooled completely. Part of what made me doubt it D3 was because there is a wallpost on Seikends profile from Kuz about a backup crumb, but once Soup flipped town, I thought it was legit. Well done.

Fynal played well, only thing that made me believe you were scum was that you were a tracker and I was a reporter and I couldn't imagine how those two could exist for town. But aside from that, you played well.

Inactivity from Soren, TBS, and Tery didn't help much. Soren, you shouldn't be just going with the flow, you should form your own cases and such because you might just be following scum.

Ran...just, why. Honestly, I'm so disappointed in you, I really don't know what else to say.

Anyways, mvp for Fynal and Seikend imo. AA did good, but the two of them played exceptionally well.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Nah, MVP is just for Fynal lol. Also, Nurses are only back ups to Doctors. I've never seen a game where a Nurse became a Jailkeeper. >_>

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
JTB your play was actually pretty good, that you noticed kuz was lying was really inciteful, the only thing you didn't realize is that it was one of those situations where there was really only one reason for the lie, and that reason was pro-town.

Though, kuz on the other hand should have just claimed that it was a lie and explained why only pro-town motivation was possible for that particular lie. Would've saved a lot of trouble and possibly allowed them to pick better suspects.

Nah, MVP is just for Fynal lol. Also, Nurses are only back ups to Doctors. I've never seen a game where a Nurse became a Jailkeeper. >_>
Jailkeepers are also paranoid doctors, as a rolename for a backup for a jailkeeper on any protective role I'd probably call it a nurse and give a flavor explanation for why they get the powers.

The role doesn't really carry the justifacation, that's the job of the flavor. The role is just a mechanical name, and as far as mechanics go I'd say that the nurse is the only role that mechanically fits a back-up for a jailer and that's what I'd use in that situation. That's why disbelieving siekend's claim because it was a nurse replacing a doctor would've been a bad choice in terms of overall mafia, even though it would've benefited town in this game.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
omg that was so much fun

soup why'd u have to get modkilled :mad: we totally had kuz/soup rolegambit figured out

yea that switching to X1 instead of AA was really worrying to me, but i figured i'd attacked him so much the least i could do was to try an' get an X1 lynch if we could... and then ran said something like "ok guys everyone switch to X1" and i was like OMG <3<3<3 RAN!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Fynal your nonchalant bussing votes on Seikend and AA basically gave your faction the win (or at least saved you as scum from my eyes).

That coupled with Ranmaru and the modkill.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
ikr

endgameVig: kuz

omg it feels so good to be able to post something without re-reading it 3 times and crapping myself over if itll look scummy or not

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You have to be careful with how you played D1 AA. Saying you weren't going to join the Swords wagon, then suddenly hammering him was really scummy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well... I gave up after seeing kuz flip town. I was going to try and do something to help actually, but didn't notice the game ended toDay...

Sorry town.

Kuzi, didn't think that townread thing helped lol. About the x1 thing, don't worry. I thought he was scum with you... >_<

X1, I expected a little more from you. But I guess you were busy, so I'm sorry.

Swords you too man! Lol wth happened.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
oh yea, if it wasn't obvious/stated, our night actions were

N1: aa killed gova, i tracked kuz but got jailed

N2: siek tried to kill ran but kuz jailed ran, i tracked JTB

N3: i killed kuz, i tracked JTB (yep JTB, you were right, faking result on aa was ez)

apparently the flavor of my character (wakana youko) killing kuz was just exquisite

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean, cmon guys... remember when Fynal OOPS SORRY L-1?

Obv bs. And you guys thought I was scum for voting Fynal for it lolz.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
lol, i actually had no idea how serious putting someone at L-1 was, the stuff i had read only talked about hammering town getting you backlash, not L-1ing people

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahaha. Well, it could have been accidental, but I saw it as bs. ;P

Good stuff tho, Fynal. I saw alot of effort from you that made me write you off as town later on tho.

But yeah, L-1 is a no no unless you INTEND for that person to die.

I lol'd at the <3 ran for moving to x1... I thought he was pretty damn scummy. First time I have seen him as townIC lol.

And another thing, I tend to give advice regardless of mafia... I like giving it. So deal with it. (I'll just scum hunt along with it)

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
first of all, my excuse was kinda BS, i had every intention of killing JTB, i just didn't realize i was going about it in a terribad manner

secondly, i only complained about yer advice because people said it was scummy and i needed reasons to call people scummy ^^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ran, you are still dumb for not trying to prevent your lynch at all

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was pretty much set up. And I thought Kuz was scum. CAN'T WIN EM ALL.

I was GOING to try and do something... but it was too late.

Sorry JTB for disappointing you. I would have tried and gotten a wagon on you or something.

I mean, you tracked me n1. Did I visit anyone? Nope...

Also I was confused by the masonry... damn it.

Top Bottom