• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Even if I do flip scum you should take her as seriously as if I flipped town. Like I've said before even scum should be hunting
Do what Ran has said, this very next instant.

My first bullet? You mean when I said how homeslice changed her opinion after she re-read what he wrote??
*nod nod*

I'm going to just point you in that direction but I'm not going to do the work for you. However, you are onto something it seems. ;P

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
@J: If scum flip, Homeslice because his contradictory case on her may have been an attempt at distancing.
If town flip, probably you considering you pretty much led the case against him and also people who voted Badwolf with minimal reasoning. Going to reread every post voting for him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, Wolfy is scum.

Also, J you agree that it's good to lynch Yellow scum since that helps the cop narrow down his innos rite?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And I mean, confirmed scum.

He doesn't want to give out the safe-claim.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@J honestly the flipping thing i probably wouldn't think much of it because she said she was just rlly nice and stuff soooo I dunno =/ I'll re-read tho definitely.

@Badwolf You don't like people saying your real name? :(

@Everyone I'm going to be making MLP plushies soooon :3 can i get a little hype?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yikes messed up there, sorry Wolfy. ^^"

I have a feeling Wolfy may flip yellow>red but yeah I do agree to that. However, getting rid of the mafia faction with the NK = muy bueno.

*hype-hype for Loli*

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@Badwolf You don't like people saying your real name?

@Everyone I'm going to be making MLP plushies soooon :3 can i get a little hype?
No I don't really, I'd rather like to keep my anonymity.

And I would buy one but how much are they?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. BadWolf (7) - J, mightbebenjamin, Orboknown, Homeslice, Lolilovesrain, HipsterSister, Ranmaru

2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary,
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
11. J
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice (1) - BadWolf

Not voting: Clover, Vinyl., Rake, VitaminC

BadWolf (Grodus, X-Naut Roleblocker) has been lynched!

Night 1 starts! No more posting in thread. Send in all Night actions by June 16th, at 11:59PM.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

J (Doopliss, Shadow Siren) has been killed over the Night!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice

Not voting: Vinyl., VitaminC, Orboknown, Rake, mightbebenjamin, Clover, Lolilovesrain, Kary, Hipster Sister, Ranmaru, Homeslice

Day 2 starts! Deadline has been set to 06/25/12 at 11:59 PM EST.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright guys.

Seeing as how J flipped Yellow scum, I think that may incriminate Clover even more.

Now, I have a few other opinions, but I want others to state who they think, is:

Badwolf's buddy, and why.

Yellow scum connected to J.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Ran while you consider that: Can you link your case against Clover and her responses at some point. I think I may have noticed something. If you could that'd be super or just use your TL;DR and her responses if thats easier. I am currently re-reading J lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it's an interesting coincidence, and I can't really tell if it was a plan. Mostly because Benji seemed to have been too busy to 'answer' to anything he missed.

But thing is I do see Benji as a possible buddy, Note a possible buddy. We'll get into this later because I want the others opinions. (Especially the ones who know each other)

Uh a bit later. I'm currently registering a product for my father. : P But I will deff. And I have a few ideas of connections to J too. (which I will also elaborate on later)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, tell me your opinion on Hipster, Rake.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

EBWOP:

I only mentioned Benji mainly because his two reads on me were so similar IIRC.
Like almost word for word IIRC, I'll link em though. In one i'm town and in one I'm what appears to be null.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, here I got it:

And yeah I had a problem with their content, but I think it's best we look at their votes on Badwolf and their connections to J as well, might help.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
A few things I noticed when rereading during night phase...

Vote: BadWolf for having no patience.
Vitamin's seemingly RVS vote on Badwolf.

As for my vote, Badwolf looked scummy early on, but then dipped out of my radar in my reading of the thread. I need to reread/get more info on him. Speaking of Badwolf, what is this wagon? Is this for pressure or are you all really hoping to end the Day on him?
Says he looked scummy early on, but he never elaborated on this. Ever. He's also concerned about Badwolf's lynch.

Unvote until I hear more about this and can say for sure that he's scum. Night everyone, I'll be back tomorrow.
Seems to me as if he's unvoting to play it safe and slow down a lynch of his partner. He never said why he thought Badwolf was scum in any of his posts, but continues to act as if his vote is justified.

Vote: Vitamin C

Another thing that I noticed that doesn't stick out nearly as much to me:
@Everyone: If we lynch Homeslice toDay will anyone want to look into Benji for buddying her?
Why would Badwolf care if people were going to look into Ben? Just a thought.

Vitamin and possibly Ben for red scum, and I want to look into less active people and Rake for yellow scum.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP:

I only mentioned Benji mainly because his two reads on me were so similar IIRC.
Like almost word for word IIRC, I'll link em though. In one i'm town and in one I'm what appears to be null.
Mmm, good point. He also has been quite wishy washy. So I can see him being scum. Check his vote on Badwolf too. I mean, you could tell that Badwolf's wagon went up FAST.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: My point in the last sentence is that there has to be some yellow scum besides J

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Mmm, good point. He also has been quite wishy washy. So I can see him being scum. Check his vote on Badwolf too. I mean, you could tell that Badwolf's wagon went up FAST.

Yeah it went hellsa fast once J made the case on em

Orbo brought up good points and I had questions I wanted answers to.
(Never gonna get an answer now lol)

Who else was in on the wagon ?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. BadWolf (7) - J, mightbebenjamin, Orboknown, Homeslice, Lolilovesrain, HipsterSister, Ranmaru
Homeslice as well, yet I don't think she is scum. I'd still look at her, but I'd look at Loli and Hipster first. (Clover as well)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Vote Count

/QUOTE]

So lets see: One who Badwulf got on for voting for shiesty reasoning (benjis vote was a "because i say so deal iirc) , orbo had a case, homeslice was everywhere but brought up a lot of good responses to badwulfs post wrt to her, loli (idk if she did anything), Hipster (can't remember if she stated points atm and you (had points iirc)

So Benji could be last scum and Wulf was on him for the BS reasoning to hint him off bussing ?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What did you think of Hipster's case on VitaminC?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh yeah before i forget: Cop if you got a guilty , out it.

You will receive full town confirmation. You will be the only trust able player.

If you are the cop and someone claims your role, CC immediately they are the last red goon.

Or extremely stupid town.

Dear town: Don't be stupid.

Cop: otherwise do nothing

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
About that.

Cop, if you don't have a guilty, and someone comes out as a cop (and you know they are fake)

Don't stay hidden. That will LOSE us the game. This has happened before, so this is why I add this.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

About that.

Cop, if you don't have a guilty, and someone comes out as a cop (and you know they are fake)

Don't stay hidden. That will LOSE us the game. This has happened before, so this is why I add this.
Yeah this is important shiz

Seriously thought town: If you are stupid and gambit a cop to try and get scum, I will personally make sure to push your lynch hardbody. Because it means two things : One cop might have to CC you. making you look scummy.

2) What are the chances you will get lucky ? Seriously don't do it

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
The only two people I would've looked at were J and Homeslice(less so her) But J's dead. The only reason I even thought of looking into Homeslice was because Badwolf said to after he was lynched and I figured maybe he was saying that to get us...to not do it. Like reverse psychology?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw, since we have two scum down, I intend on looking for Yellow scum today. This way, the cop can still be able to find the red scum, while we use our lynches to find yellow scum.

So Loli, you agree to voting Clover, right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm. Yet yesterday, you said that my points were amazing on him? Don't you agree, even though he isn't even posting much?

Top Bottom