• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Vote Count

1. BadWolf (3) - J, VitaminC, mightbebenjamin
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover (3) - Ranmaru, Homeslice, BadWolf
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
11. J
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice (1) - Rake

Not voting: Orboknown, Clover, Lolilovesrain, Hipster Sister, Vinyl.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
And I hadn't unvoted until now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, Badwolf I want you to state if you have read this post:

Yes/No?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ok so in the end I have 4 things:

1. Homeslice is getting scummy even within the time that I post.

2. J needs to get more evidence against me or get out.

3. Unvote

4. I will be V/LA for 3 to 10 tonight. it's Party time!

Allons-y~
Game Over, BadWolf.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So....I'm sitting here reading all this...and yeah my face right now is a big bowl of -_- and O_O and >_> and o.O.....

I need something cleared up sooo
@IC = since...it's D1 isn't it bad to point fingers at people like say you have all these points on them? Wouldn't that be kind of anti-town in case the person you're pointing fingers on is really town o.O but you have all these valid arguments and like you both could be town and then end up both dying or something??

If anything I say doesn't sound right...just tell me since I tend to just kind of type what I'm thinking atm and my thoughts are all over the place.

Also, there's something I need to ask so I'm going to go find it. Finals end tomorrow so I'll re-read this whole thread tomorrow. SORRY

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Ok, I have read through everything you can't expect me to remember every freaking detail though. It's been RL days since that first Vote count and I didn't feel like looking it back up right now. Ok so 1 for me, that was a mistake.
No, I think you would have remembered how many people were voting for Clover when you even posted that you were putting him at L-4. You were jumping on a bandwagon and tried to lie about it because disproving that point hits against the main point of the argument against you.

Also, just because Clover is being less active doesn't make him less scummy. Most people would say that they suspect him more because of this.

Yeah, you weren't voting Clover at all anyways.
3. Unvote

4. I will be V/LA for 3 to 10 tonight. it's Party time!

Allons-y~
Vote: Badwolf

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol you beat me. xD

Wait. Is that hammer?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So....I'm sitting here reading all this...and yeah my face right now is a big bowl of -_- and O_O and >_> and o.O.....

@IC = since...it's D1 isn't it bad to point fingers at people like say you have all these points on them? Wouldn't that be kind of anti-town in case the person you're pointing fingers on is really town o.O but you have all these valid arguments and like you both could be town and then end up both dying or something??

If anything I say doesn't sound right...just tell me since I tend to just kind of type what I'm thinking atm and my thoughts are all over the place.

Also, there's something I need to ask so I'm going to go find it. Finals end tomorrow so I'll re-read this whole thread tomorrow. SORRY
No, because that is the only way you can find scum. If the person flips town, then it's their fault for seeming like scum.

Why were you wondering?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

It's not bad to point fingers at people because it still leaves a trail to go after and information even if they do end up flipping town. Sometimes there will be mistakes while other times there will be boons of success. And yes, the possibility of both being town is there. Basically making accusations on D1 is not a bad thing, whatsoever haha. There is a thing called holding your cards close to your chest but you can accuse and still be fine.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Well now I'm dead. I have about three things to tell you.

1. Remember that there are two scum factions. Everyone is hunting.

2. Look at J and Homeslice. Even after my flip you should still be able to trust me on those things.

3. This was probably a stupid play-style for me.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I was wondering because BadWolf seemed like he was scum solely from me based on feeling for the most part. sowway. And I was wondering because reading all of that was mainly J posting a lot of stuff so if Wolf flips town then...it...hurts town. Also, more people would end up looking at you now J

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright. Going into the night. Cop, know this one thing:

If you get an innocent a person, it only means they are not the red mafia. This means there is still a chance of being yellow mafia.

If all the Yellow mafia (3 of them) flip, then your innocents would be confirmed %200 town.

Use your best judgement in copping.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And I mean, if all the yellow mafia are either night killed, or lynched.

I also still think Clover should be looked at HARD. Especially if i'm gone during the night.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See the thing is, since I know what I am, I do not mind people looking into me even if I do get a read wrong or so.

I am gone during the night, deffo look into Homeslice/Kary.

Then again in most games the ICs are kept alive N1 because in order to help newbies play. ;P Actually I have only seen ICs get lynched *unless in weird circumstances* xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was wondering because BadWolf seemed like he was scum solely from me based on feeling for the most part. sowway. And I was wondering because reading all of that was mainly J posting a lot of stuff so if Wolf flips town then...it...hurts town. Also, more people would end up looking at you now J
No need to apologize. n_n

It does hurt town. If the person flips town, then you have to look hard on the people who joined the wagon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: *If I am gone,

Also yeah, a good place to start looking if a person flips town is to look at who jumped on their wagon and for what reason/how they reacted.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DARN IT.

I should have used a Paper Mario pic as hammer. xD

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
One last thing, I'm not happy that you hammered before you answered my statements. I still had valid reasons for not lynching me and you successfully ignored them

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Loli/Hipster/Ran, since you are here answer me these please:

Who are you planning on looking at on a BadWolfScum flip?
Who are you planning on looking at on a BadWolfTown flip?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
NOTE: You guys can request vote counts until the cows come home, it doesn't mean anything if I'm not actually here. :p

Vote Count

1. BadWolf (7) - J, mightbebenjamin, Orboknown, Homeslice, Lolilovesrain, HipsterSister, Ranmaru
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary,
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover (1) - Ranmaru
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
11. J
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice (1) - BadWolf

Not voting: Clover, Vinyl., Rake, VitaminC

BadWolf has been lynched (I think, let me check this but I'm pretty sure he has)! It's twilight until I post the flip. Feel free to talk until then, but votes will no longer count for this Day phase.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Let's see here.

I think people to keep an eye on because of being quiet:

Orbo, Hipster, VitaminC

@J:

I don't really have much of an idea. I can't really tell who Wolfy can be scum with, due to the seperate mafia. Also because most everyone was fine with piling on Badwolf. Upon his scumflip, deff some people on his wagon would need to be looked at. I just don't know who at the top of my head.

Wow omg I thought I was too late

Townflip: Still people on his wagon.

Do you have an idea?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

Who are you planning on looking at on a BadWolfScum flip? I....don't really know =/...Most people were against him because of how he was playing aside from Homeslice at the VERY beginning but then that changed after she reread stuff...so I don't know.
You~ I have to actually read through this whole thread again and then I'll probably write stuff down on paper since I'm bad at figuring things out when just reading it right out there =/

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

Who are you planning on looking at on a BadWolfScum flip?
So since that DID NOT work the first time >_>
1.) I....don't really know =/...Most people were against him because of how he was playing aside from Homeslice at the VERY beginning but then that changed after she reread stuff...so I don't know.

2.) You~ I have to actually read through this whole thread again and then I'll probably write stuff down on paper since I'm bad at figuring things out when just reading it right out there =

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually think you pointed out something of importance Loli in your first bullet. ;P

@Ran: I am probably looking at Homeslice regardless of his flip but if he flips town, it's much stronger. If he flips scum, deffo looking at Kary for his non-commital stance on badwolf and "being there in spirit"

I also can't recall Orbo's vote which worries me as a hop-on.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I am probably looking at Homeslice regardless of his flip but if he flips town, it's much stronger. If he flips scum, deffo looking at Kary for his non-commital stance on badwolf and "being there in spirit"
Even if I do flip scum you should take her as seriously as if I flipped town. Like I've said before even scum should be hunting

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Badwolf, full-claim now.

Your character, and claim.

Top Bottom