• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Bar, I really need those reads. Now.

Also, I want to know why you think soup is scum. Aggressiveness is definitely not helping, btw.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Vinyl speaks the truth and I also would like your reasonungs behind Soup being scum. If your going to get anywhere with this scum read you will want people on your side and right now you're pretty much alienating anyone who agrees with you.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Vote Count 1.3~

1.) Vinyl. {1 -
} - Jdietz
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) HipsterSister {0} -
5.) BarDulL {2 -
} - Shottymaster, Soup~
6.) Anomandaris_Rake {0} -
7.) Shottymaster {1 -
} - Ramen King
8.) Ramen King {1 -
} - BarDulL
9.) Soup~ {0} -

Not Voting {4 -
} - Vinyl., BadWolf28738, HipsterSister, Anomandaris_Rake

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 3rd, at 12:00pm Midnight!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
For the record, I'm quite relaxed, so everyone settle down.

You didn't plan this. You had no plan, you ****ed up on a massive scale and I called you out. I think you're scum, I'm not even playing with you.
And this rationale is based on...what, exactly?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Although you do neither give reads like Vinyl asked or give reasoning behind the Soup scum-read like I asked. This isn't helping your case there BarDulL.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
EBWOP: Oh God, I just looked back at my two posts and JESUS they have tons of spelling errors and the such... I'm sorry to anyone who's eyes start to bleed.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Your condescending attitude and the fact you wanted to say that you were going to expect a certain answer from JDietz, you say it blatantly in your response to me.

Unfortunately for us both, JD isn't an idiot. He would say that he wanted to see if I had legitimate reasoning for a Zen vote, and if I didn't, he would have voted for me. It would have lead to nothing. I took the alternative route and, lo and behold, we have achieved more discussion than I would have hoped from a continued conversation with JD. Fancy that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your condescending attitude and the fact you wanted to say that you were going to expect a certain answer from JDietz, you say it blatantly in your response to me.
But, my condescending attitude isn't anti-town or scummy. This is a blatant admittance from you that you're not looking for scum, you're simply trying to "put me in my place."

Secondly, I responded to your question with a legitimate answer.

Now explain to me why you still think I'm scum still, Soup.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I'd really like for there to be limited inactivity this game. Shotty cruised a lot of the last newbie game and he's already started out as lurking. Hence my vote on him. Though I just realized he's on V/LA after looking back. I'll get to everything else in a bit.

#HBC | ѕoup

But, my condescending attitude isn't anti-town or scummy. This is a blatant admittance from you that you're not looking for scum, you're simply trying to "put me in my place."

Secondly, I responded to your question with a legitimate answer.

Now explain to me why you still think I'm scum still, Soup.
It's terribly anti-town and if you can't see that I have no hope left in you. I'm willing to stake a mislynch at hand but you have no use to me at all. I am not trying to put you in your place, I am not trying to teach you a lesson, I am trying to get rid of something I think is a determent to town, so either shape up or get lynched.

It's your choice.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@BarDulL
Why are you voting for Zen if you have such a strong scum read on Soup? It seems scummy to me that you have your vote on someone yet are arguing about scummy with Soup.

Vinyl asked me for reads already, and I responded to his post. Look back.
Ummm. No you haven't... 161 was him asking, you posted next on 164, 168, and 170. All of those were attacks on Soup. I see no reads.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I never said I had a strong scum read on Soup, Badwolf.

As of right now, I have Soup as null/scum because he's pushing for my slot on the premise that being condescending is anti-town. However, that is not necessarily true, nor does it make me scummy, nor does it make me a detriment to Town.

#HBC | ѕoup

That is not my reason at all, my reasoning stakes with how you're acting and how you egged on JDietz and then tried to make an excuse for yourself saying "Yeah that's how I wanted it to play out."

You're scum.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Does it look like this?
Sorry I haven't really posted anything yet- here's the reads I have based on what I've seen.

Soup: Null/leaning town, haven't seen anything scummy in any of his posts.
Ramen King: Leaning town. At first I thought the alliance move was a little odd, but his defense in #80 made sense and seems genuinely town.
Shotty: Null. Hasn't posted much besides an RVS vote and declaring V/LA.
JDietz: Null, but why did you wait for Vinyl to re-ask that question before you said that it needed to be clarified? It did seem as though you were ignoring it.
Vinyl: Based only on what Soup pointed out in #96 and #97, I'm leaning scum slightly but will have to wait to get a better read to say for sure.
Badwolf: Leaning town. Seems to be actively scum-hunting and I haven;t seen anything extremely scummy from him yet.
Bardull: Null, hasn't posted since the game started.
Anomandaris_Rake: Null, hasn't posted anything. My vote for him isn't accomplishing anything, so

Unvote.

Okay let me see....

Ah, what's this?
Your King of Thieves is here, and I intend to make short work of you and your ridiculous Kirby avatar. Those are my thoughts this very instant.

You seem a little odd this game, Vinyl. That's one read for you. Why are you acting strange? Also, what do you think of Soup/Hipster?

This is certainly good, how magnificent. But wait!

I'm not joking.

Vinyl, why do you keep asking people for reads? You do realize that being redundant and asking different people for reads isn't town telling and makes you look suspicious, right?

@HipsterSister - What were you trying to achieve by posting that read list?
this is absolutely the best reads you've ever gave. Bravo! Bravo!

Vote: Bardull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your King of Thieves is here, and I intend to make short work of you and your ridiculous Kirby avatar. Those are my thoughts this very instant.

You seem a little odd this game, Vinyl. That's one read for you. Why are you acting strange? Also, what do you think of Soup/Hipster?
This was my response to the Vinyl question regarding my reads.

#HBC | ѕoup

Tell me your reads so I can lynch your partner tommorow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually, that's where I was going to look next, but you started tunneling me mindlessly. I still want Hipster to answer my question.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Vote: BarDulL
Reads do not include instigating an argument that's detrimental to town. So even if you aren't scum, you're still not giving town anything to actually work with. In my eyes you have failed completely and utterly.

MAFIA

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Actually at this point I'm trusting the non-actives more than you. Hipster hasn't said anything to hurt town but at least she put in her own opinions, even if they may be scummy. All you have done is instigate arguments that don't help town in the least, rather hurt us because we now get to sit through your pissy fit with Soup. Who by the way has given WAY more evidence that you are scum and he isn't.
Go take a bath you scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Actually, I want everyone else to speak up and voice their thoughts on the entire situation.

Also, for the record, I'm at L-1.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Holy wonka, what are you guys doing? Bardull isn't even scummy yos. His attitude isn't anything to take seriously, and as he has said, it has nothing to do with his alignment. I do not like how Soupa put him at L-1 like that.

So like I said, someone unvote, this is a pretty small game so it's very easy for a lynch to go through, but we still have a lot of people who haven't really posted much yet so there's still more we can get from the day.

--oi--

This doesn't seem like it has any reasoning behind it and I don't understand why you took the approach to this game, further more your comment about the proposed brony alliance made it seem like you didn't even know your own priority. What do you think of Dietz now?
What do you mean by the bolded?
Yes, RVS had ended for me. People started seriously posting and I felt that it was time to vote reasonably and after looking at some arguements I believed that Vinyl was the most scummy at that moment. I decided to try to put some pressure on him and see what happens.

It's possible that they are scum-buddies. I find the fact that Ramen invited him to the alliance and then voted on him a huge scum-tell. I felt that he thought that he made a mistake and tried to distance himself from Vinyl again.

Like I said he was probably trying to distance himself again.
@Ramen
Why are you just randomly voting right now? The game has clearly moved out of RVS a long time ago. Why did you change your vote to Vinyl right after proposing an alliance to which he agreed? Please respond to my earlier statements about you being scum #106, 109, & 111. I want to hear a long response addressing these, and as to why you're not scum.
Nah I didn't vote Vinyl after he accepted the alliance. I voted him before he did because I thought he ignored me. I believe I explained that in post #80 or 88. One of those. And as you see I took my vote off of him later on. Though for different reasons.
@Zen, read on Soup?

Soup, explain to me how JD's line of questioning would potentially catch scum when I could EASILY backpedal out of the vote and say it was RVS?
Looking good for the most part. I just don't like him putting you at L-1 :c
Me and you are gonna be good town buddies, so don't doubt on me, k?

Since there's about 9 players in this game, I assume there might be 3 or 4 scummies out there going in for the kill. So trust your instinct and keep memory of your reads.

They are the most important.
Looks like Soup already got on this, but yeah with 9 players there are likely 2 sum in the game.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel like it's past news but I felt like Vinyl. was trying set up a priority for RVS and then he completely deterred from what he was doing, however very recent play and his respsonse make me believe he is town.

His attitude isn't what is scummy, it's how he is responding. Tell me you don't really see it?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Sigh... I really thought we were gonna be town bros this game soupa. How was him answering me that one question deterring from his priority? I asked him to answer it and it had nothing to do with his other posts.

And can you unvote? Or are you really fine with lynching this early in the day? Choose your response wisely please.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's something I don't want to consider anymore and like I said it's past news, I made bad judgement on it but I did get something out of it, more or less I'd rather leave it for what it is.

I don't see reason why not to, I haven't found any reason to unvote at this point. What would you think of a person who just walked in and quickhammered, if the situation would happen?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
What do you mean what is it. You're scum dude. Your thing on Vinyl makes no sense at all. And what was even the point of asking me what I'd thing about a quickhammerer? What could you have possibly gotten from it?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Not to mention the fact that you're willing to end the day 5 pages into the game when we still have little to no information on half the cast.

#HBC | ѕoup

I already told you my reasoning, I don't understand why you're bringing something up that isn't relatable to anything I've done right now, the point of it all was to pressure Vinyl. into a response, you know me well enough that I always have reasoning for things I do, and I know that you take caution when I can't seem to back them up sufficiently. It was a bad call on my part and that's all it's ever going to be.

Because it's relevant, certainly you would think we could possibly catch scum on opportunistic hammer? It's not about ending the day quickly, it's about getting rid of something I think is determent to town, I don't want bardull around if he's not going to be of use and if he's going to act this way, and on top of this I have solid reasons to think he could be scum too.

Assuming bardull is town
Okay, so what's your thought on this and why did you feel the need to add this? You said Bardull's attitude is scummy but is there something else that is making you think otherwise?

Top Bottom