• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Vote Count 1.4~

1.) Vinyl. {1 -
} - Jdietz
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) HipsterSister {0} -
5.) BarDulL {4 -
} - Shottymaster, Vinyl., BadWolf28738, Soup~
6.) Anomandaris_Rake {0} -
7.) Shottymaster {0} -
8.) Ramen King {1 -
} - BarDulL
9.) Soup~ {1 -
} - Ramen King

Not Voting {2 -
} - HipsterSister, Anomandaris_Rake

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 3rd, at 12:00pm Midnight!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
You're misunderstanding my statement which is my fault for not making it a full sentence. I'm saying that the quick hammerer would be scum with the assumption that Bardull's flip would be town. As for the Vinyl thing, you still haven't explained it. Even if you were wrong on your read, I still want to know how him commenting on the alliance showed a change of priority. The reason why this is scummy is because it shows that you were just making up a reason to call him scum. It wasn't solely for pressure either other wise you wouldn't be calling it a mistake. You would be stating that you were just trying to pressure him. I'm pretty sure you're scum at this point man.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Contemplating it. A part of me thinks Soup is actually genuinely being stupid and doesn't care about Town's wincon.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
But i'm not calling Vinyl. scum? It was a mistake that I misread intention and that's it. Even then I had second thoughts about it more and more as Vinyl. posted, I didn't like his play early on because I felt he was making up things, but as I got on further it felt more like he was genuinely trying to scumhunt and pressure something for the sake of his own reads, but he said he messed it up.

Furthermore I think his comment about 3-4 mafia is a towntell in it's own way.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Contemplating it. A part of me thinks Soup is actually genuinely being stupid and doesn't care about Town's wincon.
That's silly because Soup is smart. The only reason he hasn't unvoted is because he feels that it will look as if he is being appeasing to me, when really it would be the most protown thing for him to do. Your hesitation is a little gross. No idea why you wouldn't just vote for pressure even if you weren't sure if he was scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He's gone so far that he's not willing to check out other avenues or to explore the rest of Town (half of which haven't posted yet). This is literally the definition of massive tunnel vision and I request no one take him seriously regarding his case on me.

I'm hesitant because I'd rather the day not be forced between myself and Soup this early since I think we can both be of more use than that.

#HBC | ѕoup

People who have posted:
JDietz
HipsterSister
Vinyl.
Zen
You
Badwolf.

I have a town-read on badwolf, I'm okay with Zen. I'm okay with Dietz. I like Vinyl. after recent play. HipsterSister bothers me but needs more of a chance, the only people who haven't fully posted is Shottymaster and Rake. You trying to see me not looking at other avenues when i've made my intentions clear is ********. You don't understand a thing.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ha I was totally kidding :p

Unfortunate that you voted him. My prediction was that you would have voted me which would have been a town tell.

#HBC | ѕoup

Bardull give me your reads, I've given mine but you've seem to ignored everyone who has openly asked you for them, respect me as your tunnel to at least do that.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
But i'm not calling Vinyl. scum? It was a mistake that I misread intention and that's it. Even then I had second thoughts about it more and more as Vinyl. posted, I didn't like his play early on because I felt he was making up things, but as I got on further it felt more like he was genuinely trying to scumhunt and pressure something for the sake of his own reads, but he said he messed it up.

Furthermore I think his comment about 3-4 mafia is a towntell in it's own way.
Explain to me what exactly the mistake was. I want the specifics. You have yet to do this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wouldn't have voted for you since we're on the same wave length. I wasn't going to vote for Soup~ though until he continued tunneling me after you made your ultimatum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Wow, out of the past newbie mafias, this has to be the sweetest of all other ones~

So without further ado...

Vote: Jdietz

Instead of giving out a reason why you are, I want to know why you aren't, Jd.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJGDxVFp5Q

And today's lesson is:

Vote: HipsterSister

I enjoy that the votecount is apparently little hearts... anyone who does not appreciate this raise their hand now for extermination.
Answer this, Jd.
Vote: Vinyl.
I didn't see this, lol.

Alright then, Brony alliance it is.
I felt that this was completely out of priority and that Vinyl. already didn't have much reason to vote JDietz, but as the day went on further Vinyl. explained more that he was trying something for RVS. It felt very genuine in the end and I realized I made a mistakes expecting people would play like me and have intricate reasoning for things.

Does this make better sense?

#HBC | ѕoup

I wouldn't have voted for you since we're on the same wave length. I wasn't going to vote for Soup~ though until he continued tunneling me after you made your ultimatum.
God, you are pathetic. I really hope you're scum. Why the hell wouldn't you vote me? What am I to you Bardull? Am I dumb? Am I scum? What's the reasoning behind it? You've implied so many things but yet to back up any of it.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
So how does him answering my posts fall out of line with his question of dietz? You say that you expected that people would play like you. Would you not have answered to my posts had you been in the focus on Dietz?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull give me your reads, I've given mine but you've seem to ignored everyone who has openly asked you for them, respect me as your tunnel to at least do that.
Alright, you want reads? Here you go:

Soup - Scum lean
Zen - Town lean

However, it's too early in the game to settle for Zen, and you're an idiot.

This game also only has 3-4 pages since the game started. Technically less. I think.

Vinyl is suspicious, Badwolf is ok. No word from Rake or Shotty.

HipsterSister sends me odd vibes. I dislike the read list she posted since it doesn't seem to be productive and looks to be filler. There's also the problem with openly stating that she's watching Vinyl's slot, but it seemed more like an attempt to come off as doing something, but not actually attempting to do anything to move Town forward.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'd still answer, because I considered Dietz' responses when I was looking into it, they didn't seem much to be of anything but filler, and I felt in RVS that it was scummy to push on them wrt Vinyl. and what he was doing.

#HBC | ѕoup

God you are wishy-washy, you couldn't make a solid stance with a gun pointed to your head. ****ing die.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Unvote

Until the morning. Seeing that it only takes 5 votes to lynch I'd rather not keep my vote on until I'm actually ready to lynch someone. Night.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll be perfectly honest, I find it completely hilarious getting rises out of Soup. Calm down with the language, it's just a game.

FoS: Shotty

Reads and thoughts please. You've been lurking in this thread, but you haven't been saying anything. Why not?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Zen, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone, but chances are Soup isn't going to get lynched come morning. That seemed just a little off.

Oh, and I'm at L-1, so I don't see why you're not as concerned for my sake as you are for your presumed disagreement with Soup.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hypocritical, Condescending, Smarmy, Arrogant, Narcissistic. Consider yourself blacklisted and permanently on my dodge list. You are unlikable and I will only put with you for the sake of the game, do not bring this any further than it needs to be because I just want to make myself clear.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, we're not. I'm going to put you on my ignore list after this game.

#HBC | ѕoup

/request replacement

I'm deeply sorry J but I cannot put up with this. I hope you respect my decision and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to IC, I just can't deal with Bardull's attitude any longer and it is going to drive me insane.

Thank you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, at least it proves my point that you're emotionally compromised and that's pretty much why you're voting for me.

By the way, I'm actually Town.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm putting you on my ignore list right now, your ego is astounding and you have no right to act the way you are, you may have all the glory to yourself and may you dwell on this for a long time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't have an ego and my logic is sound. Quit trying to make me look bad, that's all you've been doing this entire game. You haven't been trying to play at all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Listen here, and listen well. There are players here that are much better than myself and I have admitted this publicly. You're lost in the stone age when I used to be completely full of myself after coming in here from EM. Things are different, you just haven't been around to witness it. Once you're ready to talk things over with me and be a man about it, we'll talk. But for now, you're just rage quitting and trying to avoid the conflict.

Top Bottom