• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Answer this, Jd.
Answer with what? You didn't ask me a complete question. You literally said "Instead of why you are tell me why you aren't" then never gave a subject of the sentence for me to answer to.

(If this was an attempt at RVS:)

But at least you broke the ice I guess.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Soup: I'm not sure why you think my alliance proposal was RVS. I would think you'd know that there's intention in generally everything I do. As both alignments. As scum I would be attempting to get two people to vote with me (though id do that as town to, but not in a newbie) where as town I would be looking for how they respond. Which happens to be the case. Badwolf's quick response was very townie as it was guiltless in nature. Where as Vinyl choosing to ignore the proposal causes me slight suspicion. Come on now Soupa I didn't know you thought so low of me.
I would, and this is a good answer. I hope you respect the fact that I was merely trying to gauge an answer from you and was concerned about you blowing me off, but it seems you had reasoning behind it after all. I agree with you that badwolf is townie and I wouldn't mind voting Vinyl. at this point.

#HBC | ѕoup

JD what do you think about Vinyl and his cautious approach towards you? Do you feel he was faking suspicision and that his comment towards you was unwarranted? You took some offense but it seems more like you're taking as him breaking the ice. I'm curious.

Badwolf, what's your thought on Ramen King so far and his current play? Do you think he had ulterior motives to his brony alliance and do you agree with my judgement based upon it?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If I get lynched, boy will this game have a bad start, lol.

Soup, why do you think I'm scum, from your perspective only?

#HBC | ѕoup

Wow, out of the past newbie mafias, this has to be the sweetest of all other ones~

So without further ado...

Vote: Jdietz

Instead of giving out a reason why you are, I want to know why you aren't, Jd.
This doesn't seem like it has any reasoning behind it and I don't understand why you took the approach to this game, further more your comment about the proposed brony alliance made it seem like you didn't even know your own priority. What do you think of Dietz now?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, I don't really plan out an RVS well enough.

I would think that dietz is town, but there isn't enough posts yet to say so.
Same goes for many except you and zen. Both of you have a strong town feel for the time being.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Unvote

I would like to continue the suspicious towards me and some others though, that would really help catch some scum around here.

#HBC | ѕoup

Wow, out of the past newbie mafias, this has to be the sweetest of all other ones~

So without further ado...

Vote: Jdietz

Instead of giving out a reason why you are, I want to know why you aren't, Jd.
Well, I don't really plan out an RVS well enough.

I would think that dietz is town, but there isn't enough posts yet to say so.
Same goes for many except you and zen. Both of you have a strong town feel for the time being.
Go into detail about Dietz being town?

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote

I would like to continue the suspicious towards me and some others though, that would really help catch some scum around here.
Odd comment, you think scum are going to jump on your wagon willingly because it was backed up by the two ICs, or is there something else you mean by this?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

#HBC | ѕoup

Well yeah, you're quoting that. But pretend I don't have a brain and I don't understand anything what you just quoted, go into more detail about why you think those statements are townie, don't be afraid to speak your mind or even be wrong.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Odd comment, you think scum are going to jump on your wagon willingly because it was backed up by the two ICs?
I haven't thought about that until I realized:
I have been persuaded Vote: Vinyl.
But

Argue against it! I want to know your innermost townie... If you have one...
I guess this saves it.

or is there something else you mean by this?
If the suspicious continues, that just means we can get close to scum for many other reasons. Reasons that I yet do not know of, lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well yeah, you're quoting that. But pretend I don't have a brain and I don't understand anything what you just quoted, go into more detail about why you think those statements are townie, don't be afraid to speak your mind or even be wrong.
Alright.

I enjoy that the votecount is apparently little hearts... anyone who does not appreciate this raise their hand now for extermination.
This sentence has some aggressive feel to it. Personally, being agressive at the start of this game is definitely not okay.

Aww c'mon man, I had J pegged as soon as I omgus'd him... :<
I don't know how to explain this. Actually, Jd, what do you mean by this?

(I just couldn't hold on to the scum-read for very long or get anyone to join me :p)
Why does he feel needy to join him? Clearly, that's just odd.

But still, it's day 1. So it's probably a part of his RVS...

#HBC | ѕoup

JDietz is talking about an older game, it is not related to this one and I don't think you should take anything said about a past game with regard. I'm curious why you latched onto old filler comments in RVS, and why you have suddenly changed your mindset from scum because of said filler comments to townie. You show caution towards your own read, I'm not sure whether to like or dislike as reading you is like eating a bag of chex mix, sometimes you get what you want and other times you get salty pretzels that leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth. Right now you leave a bad aftertaste, I want to believe that you're generously trying to scumhunt but so far you backing down on your statements does not make it look very good for you.

You specifically started this whole game based on something JDietz said beforehand.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummmm.... Unvote I want to see how this pans out.
Badwolf what were you waiting for here

I have been persuaded Vote: Vinyl. Argue against it! I want to know your innermost townie... If you have one...
And what specifically have you been persuaded by to vote Vinyl at this point

Vote: Badwolf

@Soup: My opinion is he sucks at drumming up fake suspicion, RVS, or both. I took the first as a terrible attempt at RVS and waited to see where he'd go afterwards. It didn't go well for him.

@Vinyl: Why did your read go suddenly from me being town to being unsure of me for talking about Newbie 17 and being aggressive in the span of two posts

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Badwolf what were you waiting for here
I don't RVS vote well... In RL it usually ends with townie flip. So instead of going around FOS-ing I listen to and respond to arguements.

And what specifically have you been persuaded by to vote Vinyl at this point
The vote wasn't really that serious I was just trying to find out how he responded to it. When/if he isn't able to make intelligent and reasonable arguements against it, then it will become more serious. I like to put pressure on people, it shows how they'll react and will hopefully show if they're scum or not. Also if you didn't notice I did ask him to argue against my claim. I really want him to give the arguements, not me look at his posts and just assume that he's town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen King
Badwolf & Vinly. I propose a brony alliance.
I didn't see this, lol.
This worried me. If he didn't notice that means that he isn't actually reading the tread, rather skimming to see what's "important". It shows that he isn't that interested in helping town.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Ramen King
Vote: Shotty
Where the **** did this come from? Shotty's had a total of 3 posts, including one that said he was going to be V/LA until tomorrow sometime. I don't understand the reasoning behind this. Please explain.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Vote Count 1.2~

1.) Vinyl. {2 -
} - Soup~, BadWolf28738
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {1 -
} - Jdietz43
4.) HipsterSister {0} -
5.) BarDulL {1 -
} - Shottymaster
6.) Anomandaris_Rake {1 -
} - HipsterSister
7.) Shottymaster {1 -
} - Ramen King
8.) Ramen King {0} -
9.) Soup~ {0} -

Not Voting {3 -
} - Vinyl., BarDulL, Anomandaris_Rake

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 3rd, at 12:00pm Midnight!

#HBC | ѕoup

Badwolf, what's your thought on Ramen King so far and his current play? Do you think he had ulterior motives to his brony alliance and do you agree with my judgement based upon it?
Question that you missed Badwolf.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
He seems random, he's had two votes and almost no reasoning behind them. I don't even know what he was thinking with the Shotty vote although I do expect answers to my question. He might have had other motives to the alliance, but it is early in the game and like I've said before I don't make quick judgements. With the alliance he may be trying to hide scum. I do however find it odd that he invited Vinyl as well to the alliance given that he hasn't said anything to him in the beginning. Right now with both of them I am leaning null-scum. I would like to see how Vinyl responds to my vote and I might put some pressure on Ramen as well. I do have a townie read on you, however, if that does make you feel better.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ummmm.... Unvote I want to see how this pans out.
Is this a big reason as to why you unvoted here? You think both are scum but are they partners possibly? What do you think about his vote on Vinyl. if they're both null-leaning scum?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Is this a big reason as to why you unvoted here?
Yes, RVS had ended for me. People started seriously posting and I felt that it was time to vote reasonably and after looking at some arguements I believed that Vinyl was the most scummy at that moment. I decided to try to put some pressure on him and see what happens.

You think both are scum but are they partners possibly?
It's possible that they are scum-buddies. I find the fact that Ramen invited him to the alliance and then voted on him a huge scum-tell. I felt that he thought that he made a mistake and tried to distance himself from Vinyl again.

What do you think about his vote on Vinyl. if they're both null-leaning scum.
Like I said he was probably trying to distance himself again.

#HBC | ѕoup

Like Badwolf, Okay with Dietz, Okay with Zen, Dislike Vinyl., Dislike anyone else who has posted.

Adieu.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A friendly reminder to all players:

The Rules said:
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
That is all. Thank you very much!

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Sorry I haven't really posted anything yet- here's the reads I have based on what I've seen.

Soup: Null/leaning town, haven't seen anything scummy in any of his posts.
Ramen King: Leaning town. At first I thought the alliance move was a little odd, but his defense in #80 made sense and seems genuinely town.
Shotty: Null. Hasn't posted much besides an RVS vote and declaring V/LA.
JDietz: Null, but why did you wait for Vinyl to re-ask that question before you said that it needed to be clarified? It did seem as though you were ignoring it.
Vinyl: Based only on what Soup pointed out in #96 and #97, I'm leaning scum slightly but will have to wait to get a better read to say for sure.
Badwolf: Leaning town. Seems to be actively scum-hunting and I haven;t seen anything extremely scummy from him yet.
Bardull: Null, hasn't posted since the game started.
Anomandaris_Rake: Null, hasn't posted anything. My vote for him isn't accomplishing anything, so

Unvote.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@Ramen
Why are you just randomly voting right now? The game has clearly moved out of RVS a long time ago. Why did you change your vote to Vinyl right after proposing an alliance to which he agreed? Please respond to my earlier statements about you being scum #106, 109, & 111. I want to hear a long response addressing these, and as to why you're not scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your King of Thieves is here, and I intend to make short work of you and your ridiculous Kirby avatar. Those are my thoughts this very instant.

You seem a little odd this game, Vinyl. That's one read for you. Why are you acting strange? Also, what do you think of Soup/Hipster?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You could say dumb town. All I know is that I messed up on that Jd part, lol.
I got from RVS, randomly saying he's town without even reading closely to his posts, to thinking that it's pretty odd of him.

Also, Soup is pretty good at what he doing right now, so he's town.
About hipster hasn't done much yet, so I have no thoughts about her. Or him. Idk.

Top Bottom