• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Bardull ruined the Ice Scum win in that other game D:<

It's all good though.

So... How many newbs like me? This is my first game and everything. Although I have played RL tho.
This is my second actual game, I was scum in Newbie 17.

>RL mafia. Oh god, everyone I know IRL except for a select few are completely terrible at mafia. "Hey, let's kill X because I said so. Who's with me?" *Everyone raises hand* *X flips town* *they get surprised when mafia wins*

Also, /confirm

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
>RL mafia. Oh god, everyone I know IRL except for a select few are completely terrible at mafia. "Hey, let's kill X because I said so. Who's with me?" *Everyone raises hand* *X flips town* *they get surprised when mafia wins*
Oh gosh. This. xD I was shocked when I read over Newbie 17 and discovered how much depth there could be to a mafia game... Definitely looking forward to this!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Everyone has been sent their role pms so confirm in thread!

1.) Vinyl**
2.) Jdietz43**
3.) BadWolf28738**
4.) HipsterSister**
5.) BarDulL**
6.) Anomandaris_Rake
7.) Shottymaster**
8.) Ramen King**
9.) Soup**

**=Confirmed
Only 1 more left to confirm but since its 8/9 confirmed, I may start the game tonight.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
BadWolf's rainbowdash avatar is so gooooood. Guess I wont be lynching her(?) anytime soon. HipsterSister's avatar needs potty training.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen you need your Tobi avi back.

;o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Day 1 Begins!

*starting the game now since we have everyone but one confirmed/posting*

Heyo, kids. Your local Bat, Nozu Koumori, is here to give you the basic low-down as to what is going on in the world of monsters. Seems there is a bit of a disturbance down at the school recently. Apparantly some of the kids seem to be trying to figure out what is going on around them.....

The school is in shambles...! Since when?! and how did I miss that one....

*ahem* Well from the looks of it, it looks like some people have messed with the school and locked a specific group of people inside in order to have some sort of meeting type thing to figure things out.....wait a second...I know those kids.....

This is gonna be fun to watch! I found a nice little window to peer into and got my popcorn ready. I hope there is some fighting. Or least some blood...I love blood. <3

This might actually be an interesting episode finally. Yay for Nozu!

~Vote Count 1.1~

1.) Vinyl. {0} -
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) HipsterSister {0} -
5.) BarDulL {0} -
6.) Anomandaris_Rake {0} -
7.) Shottymaster {0} -
8.) Ramen King {0} -
9.) Soup~ {0} -

Not Voting {9 -
} - Vinyl., Jdietz43, BadWolf28738, HipsterSister, BarDulL, Anomandaris_Rake, Shottymaster, Ramen King, Soup~

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 3rd, at 12:00pm Midnight!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A Reminder PM is being sent out to everyone to remind them that the game has started!

As of now, no one not playing the game is allowed to post. There will be vote-counts posted every page or so (40ppp).

I hope you enjoy the game everyone!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay sup newbies

Right now we're in RVS (Random Vote Sitatution), It's a situation that happens in mafia when there is no content go off of, so as a means to break the ice you randomly vote someone with whatever reasoning you might have.

Example:

Vote: Ramen King

I'm voting him because I don't like him. Now you can vote whoever you please but you can always ask yourself if this actually has any meaning to it or not, sometimes RVS can be more important than what you think.

J i'm trying to watch this flavor and holy crap this is realllllyyyyy awkward

Also, never edit your posts. just use EBWOP (Edit By Way Of Post) if you have something to say or want to fix something about your post you made. We can pretend that I totally didn't make a mistake and just wanted to use an example here.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh my god J seriously this is aaaaaaaaaaa

J why would you watch this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

**** i guess i'm not any better am i

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Hay fellas and lady fella. The name's Zen. Regardless of our alignments, feel free to ask Soup and I any questions regarding the game in general and we shall answer without bias. Such questions should be italicized so that we know it is a general mafia question rather than an in game question. Looking forward to this n_n

Vote: Soup

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen just pulled what we in the mafia world call OMGUS (Oh My God, You Suck!). OMGUS is when someone votes someone merely on the fact they were voted first. Zen is OMGUS'ING me because I said I didn't like him. Offense is not a scum-tell, but it's something to look into.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wow, out of the past newbie mafias, this has to be the sweetest of all other ones~

So without further ado...

Vote: Jdietz

Instead of giving out a reason why you are, I want to know why you aren't, Jd.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't understand the need to barricade RVS any longer with proposed alliances, what was your purpose to completely denote anything I thrown at you before?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Awesome! So you know hipster irl yes? How well do you think you will be able to read her this game? Can I rely on your judgment?
Yeah she's kinda jumpy-ish IRL so I don't think she should be too hard to read... And you SHOULD (won't be able to say totally) be able to rely on my judgement well enough. I did read thru Breaking Bad which had a couple of the same players and I did get a feel for their type of play. Unfortunately J isn't playing because I had him down as scum before the actual players... Haha @JD :p

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah she's kinda jumpy-ish IRL so I don't think she should be too hard to read... And you SHOULD (won't be able to say totally) be able to rely on my judgement well enough. I did read thru Breaking Bad which had a couple of the same players and I did get a feel for their type of play. Unfortunately J isn't playing because I had him down as scum before the actual players... Haha @JD :p
Aww c'mon man, I had J pegged as soon as I omgus'd him... :<

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Hey as soon as Orbo flipped Townie I knew that he was scum. I had a null-scum on him before. Plus I probably should have said some of the actual players... Although for the longest time I did think that you were scum-buddies with Orbo, but all suspicion was erased when he flipped.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Vinyl, #66 if you will.

@Soup: I'm not sure why you think my alliance proposal was RVS. I would think you'd know that there's intention in generally everything I do. As both alignments. As scum I would be attempting to get two people to vote with me (though id do that as town to, but not in a newbie) where as town I would be looking for how they respond. Which happens to be the case. Badwolf's quick response was very townie as it was guiltless in nature. Where as Vinyl choosing to ignore the proposal causes me slight suspicion. Come on now Soupa I didn't know you thought so low of me.

Top Bottom