• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newark, NJ - MELEEFEST - Wed, Sep 8th @ 3pm - NJIT, Rutgers, Essex County + Locals!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'd be down for brawl, I need more things to do on this campus lol. Keitaro are you or Jban dorming?

I'm free on wednesday (no classes) but I don't have a GC or melee disk.
Both Jbandrew and myself aren't dorming :( But Jban lives about 7 minutes away.

You dorm?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
kso I dn't think I can go today, but I'd like to play some other day. I mean do you go to a school nearby the area or something? Maybe we can still play..

_kSo_

Smash Master
kso I dn't think I can go today, but I'd like to play some other day. I mean do you go to a school nearby the area or something? Maybe we can still play..
rofl, i go to NJIT bro :laugh:

rutgers newark is like a block away haha i forget are you dorming?

but yea sucks you can't make it today...

jbandrew

Smash Lord
rofl, i go to NJIT bro :laugh:

rutgers newark is like a block away haha i forget are you dorming?

but yea sucks you can't make it today...

hahaha ohhh. Okay cool it shouldn't be that hard to play then. I'm not dorming I commute, but we can prolly schedule a day to play on class days after class. What days you have classes?

_kSo_

Smash Master
hahaha ohhh. Okay cool it shouldn't be that hard to play then. I'm not dorming I commute, but we can prolly schedule a day to play on class days after class. What days you have classes?
Tuesday, wednesday, and friday is when I have the least amount of classes. Monday and thursday i'm usually busy all day, so melee is typically not an option =\

my cell is on the first post if you want to text me or whatever

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Tuesday, wednesday, and friday is when I have the least amount of classes. Monday and thursday i'm usually busy all day, so melee is typically not an option =\

my cell is on the first post if you want to text me or whatever
Such a friggin attention *****!! @.@

_kSo_

Smash Master
sorry guys can't host a smashfest tomorrow, but hit up da cell after 3pm if you wanna play...hopefully I'll be free for a bit by then

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO what, you could've fooled me! Well you did >_>

PS: who's available to play this week?

Top Bottom