• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaving on Friday to stay at her place. You live in the bay right? I can drop you off at home on the way there if you want.

VANS

Smash Ace
r u SERIOUS?!?! omg that would be soooo great ^o^ thank you for the offer =) one question though, when would you go back up to davis? O_O

Naota21t

Smash Champion
If you need a place Pink Shinobi, you could stay at my place if you can get there somehow lol. Jesse knows where i live, if he remembers lol.

Imma be getting a ride from Falcomist like sat morning, so I'm sure we could figure something out.

VANS

Smash Ace
that would be awesome jesse, if you could give me a ride back home. unless anyone from davis is willing to drive to san jose on saturday, but i think thats a low chance =( so when did u wanna leave tmrw jesse?

btw rey told me he saw u at an sfsu tournament a few weeks ago =P

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Ok, round trip it is. I can pick you up on the way to san jose on Saturday if you're close by. I'll probably leave around 3:30 Friday. I'll give you a call before hand.

And yeah, I went to sfsu once but it was a long time ago, had to have been in fall quarter.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
If you need a place Pink Shinobi, you could stay at my place if you can get there somehow lol. Jesse knows where i live, if he remembers lol.

Imma be getting a ride from Falcomist like sat morning, so I'm sure we could figure something out.
Thanks for the offer! But I might just drive there or something, if I feel like going. >_< I feel like I'm going to crash with all the lack of sleep from midtermz.

VANS

Smash Ace
wow thx so much jesse ^___^ ill be expecting ur call tmrw! and if u decide for some reason to leave earlier, dont worry about me cuz i end class at 12

mike, uc davis has us. thats all u need

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
so i may be attending UC davis in like.. a year.

what do you guys have to offer in terms of a smash community?
What do you have to offer us?

Also, does that mean fall 2008 or 2009? The leading members and organizers will have graduated by fall 2009. The best peach in Norcal will still be here tho:bee:

Naota21t

Smash Champion
so... how many times did it take you to do Luigi's Purple Coin stage?

That thing was ridiculous. Took me like 20-30 tries, but once you beat it once, you've got it down.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
so... how many times did it take you to do Luigi's Purple Coin stage?

That thing was ridiculous. Took me like 20-30 tries, but once you beat it once, you've got it down.
You mean the one where all the floor surfaces either fall away, rotate, or kill you out right? My roommate managed to do that one. It was amazing.

Miztik

Smash Master
the rise of lumpyCPU will be epic...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol
I have two smasher friends going to davis this fall
they're decent, one's a fox main and one's a samus main.

dunno if they'll wanna play in college though. Probably a little.
look for Velox and Smooth Cr1minal sometime i guess

(They only play melee btw)

Top Bottom