• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Tag and Ender's game died right? I'm just curious as to what happened to all the melee players in Sac and the surrounding area, because as I recall there were a lot of them. Did you all move on to brawl, or just stop playing, or something else entirely? If anyone's left you should hop on over to Davis. We'll show you a good time ;D

Miztik

Smash Master
TAG and Enders are still around but there Brawl Tourneys....and i know sac still plays melee....

also HI davis....

also

PaulShinobi that is Pink...i want to play you gain...

Miztik

Smash Master
man...what a noob...

also i want to go to Davis...once im done with JC but you cool melee guys maybe gone by then...

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
when will that be? There will be people here for the next couple of years at least. Also I was hoping to hear from some Sac people, but I guess they just don't want to play in Davis T_T

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Well, I'll be in Davis until 2010 (hopefully I'll graduate by that summer...), so Miztik, u are welcome to smash!

Also, the mm's in MN have stopped. >_< No one will money match me in melee anymore, and the only cities that have a smash scene up here are St. Paul and Minneapolis.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
everyone from sac plays brawl and therefore goes to aib.

If you want to play melee you have to go to TAG or ender's games and play friendlies or make your own tournament or wait until brawl dies.(maybe)

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
everyone from sac plays brawl and therefore goes to aib.

If you want to play melee you have to go to TAG or ender's games and play friendlies or make your own tournament or wait until brawl dies.(maybe)
Ah thank you, this brings me to the point I really wanted to ask. Do you think that Sac would come to Davis if we did a Melee tourney. They haven't in the past but we're now basically the only organized melee'ers in the area.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Well most of the people who have cars in sac have jobs and stuff so they dont travel around to just regular sized tourneys, usually regional tourneys only. The people who dont have cars and jobs im sure would go but they dont have cars and jobs. c'est la vie

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Yolo line 42 goes strait to campus;) I guess we'll just have to make it a big tournament! Not really sure how we would do that tho. Whatev

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Well most of the people who have cars in sac have jobs and stuff so they dont travel around to just regular sized tourneys, usually regional tourneys only. The people who dont have cars and jobs im sure would go but they dont have cars and jobs. c'est la vie
Are Delph, NK, and DRGN still active in melee? >_<;;;;; Haven't seen those guys in half a year.

Brilliance

Smash Rookie
Myself and about six of my friends all enjoy Melee, we're all decent and have been craving for new people to play, we live in the Sacramento area and would all go to a Melee themed event, if such an event were planned.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Myself and about six of my friends all enjoy Melee, we're all decent and have been craving for new people to play, we live in the Sacramento area and would all go to a Melee themed event, if such an event were planned.
Well come on down. It'll happen once school starts up, probably mid Oct. I find brawl tournies to be more of hassle so it's just melee here in Davis.

Brilliance

Smash Rookie
Well come on down. It'll happen once school starts up, probably mid Oct. I find brawl tournies to be more of hassle so it's just melee here in Davis.
Sounds good.
Would you all like to money match? ^_^ It's what makes gaming so fun!
Only myself and maybe one other of my friends would have the balls to MM anyone, but yeah if cash permits I'm down.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
didn't you get ***** at the zhu's a week ago or something

pretty sure socal has like 30 players better than you

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why am I not supposed to make it out of pools.

Shroomed is good and all, but I wouldnt say he totally overshadows me at this game.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't care what place they took, i know how good waffles and kfc are

you still shoulda got out of pools if you want to be good

Top Bottom