• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
We have the same post count Paul! Also, dont do it zhu! He's terrible at smash! I mean he uses peach for gods sake!

Lol, not really. Pauls a pretty **** peach, except right now. He's REALLY rusty.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
haha ok... i'm gonna try to go...
i'm sure i'll get owned and what not... i'm like the worst player i've ever played...
but i hella wanna go to a melee tourney... so... balls...
You can play me. I hardly play at all anymore. I still enjoy holding these things tho.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully stockton will come for money matches. Also Sac hasn't come to any of these yet. What's up guys?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
hey, im fairly sure im going to davis on saturday (and try to find a party sat night) but does anyone here know a place I can crash at? I could crash at this one girl's place, but I need a back up just in case.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
We're doing brawl too dammit! @Naota, you can probably sleep on my couch if you need. I have to ask my roommates but I don't foresee a problem.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
This Sunday???? I wonder if people will show up...no? Brawl iz too popular, believe it or not...T_T
Well if people show up for Brawl, that'll just mean more people to join the Melee tournaments. Also, we can expose the Brawl only people to Melee... I mean, people generally agree that Melee is a lot more interesting to watch, at least for now =D

Oh yeah, I can bring a cube if you need it einthesuperdog.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
This Sunday???? I wonder if people will show up...no? Brawl iz too popular, believe it or not...T_T
I'm gonna try to cross promote w/ the PASE tourney and get some people from there. Hopefully that'll inflate the pot!

Zhu, I appreciate the offer but we should be good on systems. I think i've got 3 cubes just sitting around in my apartment. I'll let you know if something comes up tho.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so... is everyone here gonna be super good against peach because of paul?
'cause that wouldn't be very nice for me...

also... what is this "brawl" thing you guys keep talking about?
it sounds yucky...

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there will at least be one in May and hopefully June. I'm going to Japan this summer so I dunno about that time frame. Maybe someone else from Davis will pick it up. Either way, I'll be doing it again at the beginning of next school year.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
Right now, I am as bad as a third grader at Melee. I've been kinda busy for a month or so. Hopefully, I can practice with ya'll before the tourney.
NOOOOOOO!!!!!
don't go peach against anyone before the tourney!
(unless it's for money...)

everyone forget how to play against peach when i go!
or i'll have to pull out my unofficial secondary, fox...
(cuz NOBODY knows how to fight fox. hahaha)

Zoap

Smash Master
zhu lets do 2 mms. $1 each first one my fox vs your falco/fox. Second my peach vs your falco best of 5 on both of them so we can take more time :)

demu351

Smash Apprentice
can i go to this still? even if i havent played in like 2 months? haha

p.s. as further incentive, any1 who goes to this tourney and stays still the very end i will swipe into the DC afterwards! (except paul, he must MM me for it ~_~) mmk?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
hey, i've been at davis since like 3 in the afternoon, and im about to go drink a bit soon. If anyone is already at davis, call me up and we can all chill and drink and stuff.

650 346 8711

Zoap

Smash Master
cant come family issues and **** maybe next time. Till next time zhu, my fox will make u :cry:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Does anyone know someone named "Yucho" or something like that? He went to my high school. He was reallyyy good at Melee back when I just started playing xD.

So far I have

IxNinjax - $5
PinkShinobi - $5

for money matches. Anyone else want to do money matches? Anything from $1 - $5 xD

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
haha no way...
you actually play those characters...
we'll see...
i have to work an 8 hour shift, graveyard, before and after the tourney...
nice for me...

Top Bottom