• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

Naota21t

Smash Champion
hmm i might be able to make that... i hafto get back to downtown area of San Mateo at around 6, so I should be ablie to make it.

btw i can bring a wii for brawlness

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
hmm i might be able to make that... i hafto get back to downtown area of San Mateo at around 6, so I should be ablie to make it.

btw i can bring a wii for brawlness
Lol at bringing brawl. We in davis heart melee, doncha know dat?????

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
my car will be fixed by the time this tourney happens... which means i'll will go and learn how to fight people who already know how to fight peach hahahah

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Will there be brawl doubles also? Since you mentioned brawl, but only singles.

Just asking b/c a friend of mine wants to go STRICTLY for doubles play.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
How many people are expected for Melee singles / doubles? I need to make sure it'll be decent sized, this one time I went to a Modesto tournament and they only had about like 9 people there =/

And if I go, anyone wanna do money matches ($1-$5) / team with me?

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Naota, unless we get thru everything really fast there will only be brawl singles.

Zhu, I can't give an exact head count, but I think every other time we've done this it's been around 20 people and seems to be getting bigger. Hopefully people will still show up to play Melee. And Pink Shinobi will always money match you.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
How many people are expected for Melee singles / doubles? I need to make sure it'll be decent sized, this one time I went to a Modesto tournament and they only had about like 9 people there =/

And if I go, anyone wanna do money matches ($1-$5) / team with me?
There was around 20 ppl last time, this one will probably be bigger or at least as big as the last one. Also, pink shinobi will DEFINITELY money match u. And I guess I might as well too, aww yeah!

Will you be coming alone????? You should bring some friends! There will most likely be enough tvs after all!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
VANS! Sheik dittos! Haven't had any of those in a while now.
if i go i'll sheik ditto you... 3 outta 5... and the loser has to never play sheik again...
are you down?

You fool, all we have to do is say it's a BRAWL tourney to get bigger turnout! Yup, big giant gay brawl is what we should call it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

"BIG GIANT GAY BRAWL TOURNEY"
everyone with an '08 join date will show up!!!!! hahahahaha

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
wait... how did you know i was big and whiney?
are... you... my real dad?
dude, he obviously means that big whiney babies don't understand what a big, gay doucherella that brawl is and won't come!!! Come on Lumpy!!! Get with the program!!!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
dude, he obviously means that big whiney babies don't understand what a big, gay doucherella that brawl is and won't come!!! Come on Lumpy!!! Get with the program!!!
yeah!!!! what he said!!!!
haha:laugh:haha
i guess if it can't waveshine it's a big, gay doucherella haha

BEING IGNORANT IS FUN!!!!

Top Bottom