• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

Shroomed

Smash Master
just up them all to $20 if ur only playing me with 3 chars, remember I'll still treat u to lunch after I win

Miztik

Smash Master
that's what you can't understand: you're not good enough to know how good other people are. LMAO @ you thinking you know how good ec is and etc. I keep up with results, I watch all vids, I study the game. I don't think that makes me god at this game, but I do think it makes me much more informed than the average player (like you).
ok big deal your a smash nerd who cares i dont

and ill say this i know your better than me but i dont give a fuck

and i dont care to be honest i dont care too much about melee never really have so never bother to get really good its not a big deal to me

you can say thats a john or whatever all you want but its true

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ok big deal your a smash nerd who cares i dont

and ill say this i know your better than me but i dont give a fuck

and i dont care to be honest i dont care too much about melee never really have so never bother to get really good its not a big deal to me

you can say thats a john or whatever all you want but its true
you are clueless

then stop giving me what i want. with every reply i'm dragging you into my battlefield, into my world, where, win or lose, the only victor is me and my neverending quest for entertainment. how you or anyone else judges me doesn't affect my behavior in the slightest.

if you really didn't care you'd see this and stop responding. i am the ultimate selfish troll.

shroomed, i'm not confident enough in my marth v doc and fox v doc game to do both of those $20. i know you'll have the character advantage in those matchups, which is why i said if (oops, i mean when) i win i'll let you do those so you have a chance to get your money back. i'll do sheik v doc on you for any amount in the world, though.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
you are clueless

then stop giving me what i want. with every reply i'm dragging you into my battlefield, into my world, where, win or lose, the only victor is me and my neverending quest for entertainment. how you or anyone else judges me doesn't affect my behavior in the slightest.

if you really didn't care you'd see this and stop responding. i am the ultimate selfish troll.

shroomed, i'm not confident enough in my marth v doc and fox v doc game to do both of those $20. i know you'll have the character advantage in those matchups, which is why i said if (oops, i mean when) i win i'll let you do those so you have a chance to get your money back. i'll do sheik v doc on you for any amount in the world, though.
I laughing at how they're not getting this yet.

The only way to respond to P is to play the same game he is, and realize at the end of day, you're both getting entertainment from these "arguments".

A war or words, not a war of fist. Duh.

Of course let me say that I dont always agree with P, and I dont like his post (or mindset) in general, but you have to respect how easily hes got you guys around his fingers.

Miztik

Smash Master
i just keep responding cuz its funny to me you keep trying to prove something everytime i say something its funny thats all

also shroomed you got this

also one more thing its funny how you argued with someone about melee who clearly doenst play it that much (if the sig/avatar didnt mean anything to you) i play brawl

i play melee for fun now thats why i dont care, i used to care but now i dont

rosedemon/alan i was doing this for my entertainment its so fun

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I laughing at how they're not getting this yet.

The only way to respond to P is to play the same game he is, and realize at the end of day, you're both getting entertainment from these "arguments".

A war or words, not a war of fist. Duh.

Of course let me say that I dont always agree with P, and I dont like his post (or mindset) in general, but you have to respect how easily hes got you guys around his fingers.
Thats why the better half of NorCal generally ignores his posts. Several exceptions though.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Does that make me the bad half prodigykid? I thought I was good =(

Btw I firmly believe Obama will bring melee back to the masses

Miztik

Smash Master
Norcal Smash is dying because its too divided

it seriously is like half play brawl the other half play melee

there isnt tourneys cuz not matter which one is held someone is always unhappy so ppl dont want to host them

Shroomed

Smash Master
Obama promised biweeklies at every university

Smashfests every weekend, and melee in all gaming stores

Zoap

Smash Master
i like DDD Ftilt. P I'll mm for $10 as I'm not nearly as comfortable in Marth vs Peach as I use to be, and mostly because I know that you just love to **** with people. I might do Sheik vs Peach for $10 as well but thats up to you as last I saw you we're mostly a Marth kinda guy.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
ummm

p is good

socal isnt experience vs doc

p can beat me

not easily tho

if JR(KFC) is on point

id say jr would win(my bad P)

i mean i agree with P, like im not as good as i seem

so if p beat me, i defenitity wouldnt be surprised cuz he's done it before

i jus had a good day i think
(ima stop typing this way cuz it takes hella space)

but p, to judge norcal, u come down to norcal, u cant really state anything valid until play them(i think)
cuz shroomed is really good, were like the same or he's better, i think i just had a lucky day. I did horrible at merced this weekend. Being in Socal also wouldnt mean id get *****(srry if i sound harsh). Yea socal ppl adapt, but i can to(i hope).

i mean me and p went back and forth. I didnt **** him, he didnt **** me(and this is before i moved to the bay), and i still wouldnt be able **** p, but pretty much to say ull beat my a$$ when u cant is whack. not to mention its doc vs sheik/marth(yea, i had to say it). it seems like ur trying to hard to prove socal is the better region, just let ur game speak.

yea p, i aplogize if i offended u, ur a cool guy

falcomist and phil are too good, just pointing that out to those who dont know

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
>_< Wuts happening to this thread? Lawlz.

NeighborhoodP, if you ever come to Norcal, I'd be more than happy to do a 100$ mm with you.

Shroomed, you coming to a Davis tourney? We can up the amount of money for the mm (for like $40-100) if you'd like. ^^ After all, that's wut makes gaming so fun.

Falcomist, I really wanna play you. Hopefully you don't use Fox as a secondary.

Miztik, I will not do a Fox ditto mm with you (unless its like a nickel). I will do a ditto friendly tho, lolz. Cuz u know u gonna win already, am I right?

And Jesse, I'm surprised you put that proposition down, lolz. I don't like putting you're wallet in jeapordy.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol $100 mm

told mike haze that pink shinobi thought he was good

we'll do $25 each, fox on peach, marth on peach, sheik on peach

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
because you're not the only person i'm money matching in norcal, and i'm not rich.

plus i know i'll beat you with my sheik, i just want more marth / fox practice on peach.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no i did. you should've figured i would automatically accept your mms, i don't need to explicitly state it.

i reserve that for people who might be half good (pink shinobi, shroomed)

Miztik

Smash Master
Paul i was kidding about the fox MM jesse said he'll put 5bucks up if i beat you ina MM so to get 5 from him have an easy MM with you haha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
neighborhood p moneymatch 5$

fox on shiek or my fox vs whoever u want.

and lol i hope your better than tofu
we money matched when i went to norcal, i barely beat you in the corner when it was RI

DIC

U

LOUS

LY

cold

it was right before pools. do you remember? :) you suicided at the end or something stupid.

kfc you're good. i like playing you.

i go marth v space animals, but we can do my sheik v your fox too, $5 a piece if you want

Shroomed

Smash Master
i don't remember if i played tofu and atlus or not, i know i did in teams and i didnt do too bad

almost won but had a bad teammate (no offense ian) lol

but yeah if they take you out all the time i don't think i'll have too much trouble with you (no offense)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
we money matched when i went to norcal, i barely beat you in the corner when it was RI

DIC

U

LOUS

LY

cold

it was right before pools. do you remember? :) you suicided at the end or something stupid.

kfc you're good. i like playing you.

i go marth v space animals, but we can do my sheik v your fox too, $5 a piece if you want

oh yeah lol. id rather fght marth than shiek.... shiek is like my worst matchup but shhh i didnt tell u that

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
So...ya'll should come to the UCD tourney! Our tournies aren't that big, but they're usually pretty fun.

And you'll get at least a few 20 dollars from me. I don't know when to stop money matching, even if I'm going to lose. So come!

Top Bottom