• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
UCD?

its aiight...minus the cow dung smell =/
That's just cuz you lived in Tercero. right across the street from the cows, yum.

You don't want to be at Richmond bart at night lol, but if you don't care then go for it ^_^.
haha, I've never had any problems inside the station. It's basically just an empty concrete building. However I did get propositioned for a blow job one time when I ventured outside.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
So, Falcomist and I are thinking of going, but if we do we'll go the day before most likely.

So anyone wanna house us?

*pokes vanessa, paul, jesse, etc*

VANS

Smash Ace
hahah justin already asked me luis, and yea i think i can house u

just gotta confirm with my roommate first =P

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
So, Falcomist and I are thinking of going, but if we do we'll go the day before most likely.

So anyone wanna house us?

*pokes vanessa, paul, jesse, etc*
I'm sure you can get housing. I'll ask my roommates when I get to Davis, and if not my place there's plenty of people in Davis who'd be willing.

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool, which building? Have you joined the facebook group yet? Are you possibly one of the Quarto smashers VANS mentioned? I work there Wed nights until 8:30, wanna play afterwards?
I think I'm in the facebook group. Look for Gaurav Gaitonde. Vanessa told me there's a bunch of smashers in Quarto too, so I guess I'm one of them now. I'll play whenever, as long as I'm not buried in work.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I think I'm in the facebook group. Look for Gaurav Gaitonde. Vanessa told me there's a bunch of smashers in Quarto too, so I guess I'm one of them now. I'll play whenever, as long as I'm not buried in work.
remember when we played at quakfest and i wanted to forfeit out of frustration?
lmao

VANS

Smash Ace
if u walk, about 15-20 minutes
too bad i dont live there anymore =(

miztik i havent seen u at a tournament in soooo long

gongbomb

Smash Cadet
If you have a bike you'll get there in 5 minutes. If you don't have a bike, then there's a fine selection all across campus. And the cost is nothing more than a pair of wire cutters.

Miztik

Smash Master
miztik i havent seen u at a tournament in soooo long
lol yea it has been quite some. time i think the last time was the "NCB's Return" haha, but that was a really long time ago hopefully i can go to this one idk yet but i still got time to figure something out

but the last couple tourney ive been too you and rey couldnt make it then the ones you 2 go to are the ones i cant go to lol

Top Bottom