• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P, one dollar money match.

My ness vs your Sheik.
i'm going to assume you're not serious (which means i'm gonna wipe this from my memory shortly), but if you remind me or something, sure. i dunno why you'd want to do this though, all i'm gonna do is chain grab and then usmash.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Dajuan, how's someone who never money matches unless he's hella ****ing angry gonna come outta nowhere and money match someone with Ness?

Miztik

Smash Master
really Nes vs Shiek? why the **** would someone be dumb enough to give away free money to a shiek...

The___cheese

Smash Lord
If you guys are going to make up money matches for me, then you and Alan are paying for them lol.

Of course, if you pay for my money matches, you get the money.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, but I hope the tourney does not take too long or else I may have to forfeit and leave early to catch a train.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there, but I hope the tourney does not take too long or else I may have to forfeit and leave early to catch a train.
We only have the room until 7. It's usually over by 6 when we wrap up any last friendlies and go to dinner.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, 19th is a Sunday which is unfortunately why I have to make sure I catch a train because there's school the next day.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if i learn to do a smash attack before this tourney, i'll try to go.
and mm people who are not paul.
lol

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
uc davis

i want to go there :[
Yup, it's pretty sweet. Unless you like going out and doing ****. Then it's kinda boring. But who needs that? Not me.

@AKARed: You're right, I looked it up and the trains stop kinda early. But there is a 7:25 train that at least goes to Richmond. Since Richmond Amtrak and Bart are in the same building you can easily transfer there.

Top Bottom