• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Solo Home Run Contest Record!

Galanoth7395

Smash Apprentice
What seemed awesome to me was how he did the bat+reverse warlock punch using a glide toss. That was epic to me.

Btw, at 0:03-0:04 and near the end of 0:05, did he use nair?

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So what's the two player record? I saw sin2324 and OWLET get 10,628.5 meters, but is that the record?

Wow, watching him makes me feel terrible. My singles record is only about 1800 and my doubles is only about 4600.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Superb, just the final blow was great! Bat hit sandbag right when ganon punch hit!!!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Sin is TOO good.
I couldn't even comprehend what he was doing the first time watching it.
The glide toss to reverse punch was just amazing.
And that music was EPIC.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Excellent. It was very epic after watching it.

I hate the game though , i can only get 400m :p

Moozle

Smash Champion
I tried to do this for like 45 minutes until I realized that it would never happen :embarrass

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
how the hell do you even do double batdrops?????????
the sandbag just seems to fly away...

Ok and we'll all probably find out some day that Sin has powers to slow down time or something. It's inhuman. Too good.

Blue_Angel

Smash Cadet
I don't see the link :/

I saw and what the flying crap?

~.~ You guys need to stop being rocket scientist in a childrens card game. My god.. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. Also, the last hit? What the heck?

Somewhere in this guys house is a sheet of paper documenting the failures and the successes of the combos. I wish to see that paper.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
People have to plan this stuff out perfectly.... hours of trial and error, maybe days to get all of the steps right.... that's incredible.... the walls stoping them from launching the bat early made a huge difference in the amount of distance... I wonder how far you actually can go in this, and if Nintendo knows how to get that far?

Blue_Angel

Smash Cadet
Nintendo made the game, all they have to do is program a CPU to do a few things or something Iunno.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Obviously the furthest it could go would be if the sandbag was at 999 ... and then I'm not sure which attack would be strongest in that situation.
I think this time around, the limitation is not the size of the stage (like in Melee...I think Sin's record is longer than the stadium) but the skill of the player. Which is nice. =D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Obviously the furthest it could go would be if the sandbag was at 999 ... and then I'm not sure which attack would be strongest in that situation.
I think this time around, the limitation is not the size of the stage (like in Melee...I think Sin's record is longer than the stadium) but the skill of the player. Which is nice. =D
Ageeed. Sin is too awesome :(
Anyone know if he's that good in an actual match or is he just pro at homerun tests?

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by eRonin
Actually I think I read something about the game still counting after 999%....
Either Luigi's FCFS or Ganon's Reverse Warlock Punch is the strongest I think....
No wait, Ike's 39.5% Eruption shoudl be...

Splice

Smash Hero
Amazing. People are so good at training mode, they fry my brain. too good.

Galanoth7395

Smash Apprentice
To everyone wondering the max distance... there is no max distance! XD Look up "240k + Ocarina" or something like that. Wonder if a million's possible... someone should try that.

Almas

Smash Lord
The game does not count damage over 999. It is possible to change the max damage to a value above this using softmod codes (this does not allow the image to go above 999, but the effect is noticable), but by default it is locked there.

Either way I don't foresee someone getting the sandbag THAT much damage.

Top Bottom