• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What about Di-Edge Ganondorf. Di as in two, though it also sounds like die. And edge refers to the edge of a sword. TWO swords in this case.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I didn't really spoil anything. XP The Hulk doesn't actually have control of himself, but in the slightest ways it looks like he does at least a little in just the way they portray the final battle scenes. Like they kind of have to have that irregularity so when he goes Hulk he doesn't start murdering the other Avengers. I mean, those are kind of obvious things that can be thought of before even watching the movie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Two swords Toon Ganon would kick all kinds of butt. It'd be like a butt kicking butt kicker of kicking butt bootie! :awesome:
The Dark Knight and Batman Begins > Other Superhero Movies.
Er, Toon Ganondorf, you mean. I know this seems nitpicky, but Ganon and Ganondorf are two separate characters. One's a moblin, the other's a gerudo. Just saying. But anyway, hell, yes!

That should have just been a feature beforehand. We got all those characters in the party. We ought to be able to use 'em if they're our party!
It's actually justified the first time around, since it's story-based. However, I agree with having some stations in the game.

Meta Knight was planned to be a speed demon and have super recovery, not as a stalling little campy hoe, and able to kill so early. That was just the effect of poor balancing.
...Sakurai knows that the speed demons were always the best character, so he probably knew that MK would already be good by that alone.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well I don't know if it's a spoiler or not because I haven't seen the movie

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I loved the movie as well, it was very funny and action packed. However, I am confused as to why Hulk was able to control himself at the end so well and not be full of blind rage unlike the first and every other known incident of him transforming.
It did kind of help that Hulk wasn't seriously pissed off at the other heroes at that moment. Think earlier on, when Hulk got pissed on the airship. Banner was stressed and mad at the assembled heroes, especially the duplicitous Black Widow. He had good reason. Hulk isn't unthinking rage; Hulk focuses on the catalyst that triggers his transformation and his anger. Just don't get in his way, or otherwise you'll be caught up in it. The exception is if you're absolutely helpless; even the Hulk's fury has limits.

The comics nowadays have altered this a bit (I.e. a lot), but what happened in the movie is a throwback to how Banner could "channel" the Hulk's rage in the earlier days. He just focuses his rage on something or some things else and as long as you're abiding to Hulk in some way, you're square. Still puny, but okay.

/nerd

Hope that enlightens you, Holder. I used to read a lot of comic books...well, I still kinda do, but I'm not very consistent.

Smooth Criminal

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So we have to put tons of items on to justify one character? ...Not really helping his case, Linkshot, just saying.

We should not ever need to add something to make a character tolerable. He should be tolerable with no rules catered against him.(IDC is a slight exception, though. Why? It wouldn't matter what character had it. It's just plain stalling under all conditions)

Items should only be choosable if they're fine on their own. MK is a very poor justification for it, truthfully. Especially when it may not make him "tolerable".

Also, crowd control? This is ONE ON ONE, maybe two on two. MK still wins supremely well in two on two. If that means he's only tolerable in 4-way brawls(not a tourney-viable option), that... is also not helping his case either. The question is whether he's okay in one on one or two on two. Two on Two he was a very severe issue as is. One of One, yes, one can justify him staying without extra rules, I can agree to that.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Linkshot
With items on, a high tier character (the Ice Climbers) in both Melee and Brawl have ridiculous combos. In Melee the Ice Climbers have a few combos they can do with items that can go from zero to DEATH! I'm not joking, lol! Some great Japanese smashers discovered it. It's ridiculous.
It's actually justified the first time around, since it's story-based. However, I agree with having some stations in the game.
Well the story sucks. And quite frankly, "The Great Maze" added nothing to the story. It was a pure, unadulterated filler area.
...Sakurai knows that the speed demons were always the best character, so he probably knew that MK would already be good by that alone.
Back in Smash 64, Fox, Pikachu, and Captain Falcon were all at least mid-heavyweights (aka 3 of the top 4). In Melee though, you are right (minus Mario, Dr. Mario, and Ganondorf). Brawl... Snake is a heavyweight. Most of the "broken" characters have early kill moves. Smash 64 Pikachu's thunder and combos, Fox's shine spikes and early kill tilts and up air, Meta Knight's down smash and ability to fly, etc.

D

Deleted member

Fun fact; While there is more than one Link and Zelda, there is only one Ganon/Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

Well, he's got to fit in with the times. :troll:
Still wish this design made it. (Oracle of Ages/Seasons)

D

Deleted member

Well yes, if you want to get technical. But even then, it's the same being, just existing on 3 seperate realities.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well the story sucks. And quite frankly, "The Great Maze" added nothing to the story. It was a pure, unadulterated filler area.
This is just whining and not an argument that proves me wrong. Try again with better than that. It is justified in-game. When you go through manually(and not by story, since it's a STORY MODE anyway), you could've had stations/checkmarks.

Back in Smash 64, Fox, Pikachu, and Captain Falcon were all at least mid-heavyweights (aka 3 of the top 4). In Melee though, you are right (minus Mario, Dr. Mario, and Ganondorf). Brawl... Snake is a heavyweight. Most of the "broken" characters have early kill moves. Smash 64 Pikachu's thunder and combos, Fox's shine spikes and early kill tilts and up air, Meta Knight's down smash and ability to fly, etc.
I'm talking about speed. Fox, Pikachu, and Falcon were pretty high/top tier because they were fast.

The fastest characters have always been high/top tier. Not every single fast character, of course.(Pichu) Also, Snake isn't super slow either.

I wasn't talking about weight classes here, though.

Notably, MK is not very good at killing. He's good at gimping specifically. That's why he's so powerful. This is also why they HAD to ban IDC. He could rack up damage with utter ease, then stall for time. IDC would've been banned no matter who had it, but he's the one who made it so notable.

Anyway, fast characters are almost always good in Smash. Making a character fast and having really good frame data(which Sakurai knows is there) when only thinking items is a good justification for poorly balancing him... yeah.

I think you're giving Sakurai too little credit. He knows what went into the characters and how they work. He knows his stuff. He's just bad at balancing.

"F***ING MIND GAMES, SON!!!"... is what I yelled at my friend while I unplugged his controller in Melee and Falcon Punched him FOR THE WIN!!! :awesome:
QFT
Also people who now own a Wii. Remember, the Wii has outsold the GameCube nearly 4 to 1. And again, there are always new young Nintendo gaming fans, because Nintendo is excellent at appealing to young and new gamers.
Kinda subjective but I think characters like Ridley wouldn't appeal to kiddies.... Or it's the other way around. Toad would appeal to them or then again, it's the other way around.

Kids these they play COD, bloody games and all that. *SIGH*
Most Nintendo fans already have several of their favorite video game characters of all-time playable in smash. Also, most of the characters, specifically the biggest of the biggest character, who would make people "buy smash" are already playable in Smash. The Mario Big Six, Donkey Kong, Link, Ganondorf, Kirby, Various Pokémon, Captain Falcon, Sonic, Snake, etc.
That's why the remaining characters to be added won't really increase the number of buyers. Since of course....
Smash 4 and 5 are no more than 4 years out bro. One of these 2 games has to be considered "Smash 5." If you are talking about Smash 6 though, I agree with you.
Smash 6 for the Super Nintendo Wii U.

U c wut I did dar?
different story, because Ganondorf sucked. :glare:
Well, again, they are already going to buy Smash Wii U and Smash 3DS regardless of whether Toad is playable or not. Most Toad fans are fans of the Mario Big Six anyways! :laugh:
I'm one of them by the way. I'm just saying that it applies to the rest of the franchises.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Meta Knight has plenty of killing options, most noticeably: Up B and Down Smash. And of coarse gimping yeah.

:phone:

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
The more I immerse myself in the world Sakurai created with Uprising, the more depressed I get that he won't even consider a sequel. I mean, I don't expect the guy to get cracking on it right after SSB4, but at least be willing to lend a hand to another team that wants to do a sequel, or keep yourself open to the possibility.

I get why he's so anti-sequel (I mean, really anti-sequel), but come on. He struck gold with these characters and world he's created.

Hyperbole Alert: Uprising is one of the best videogames I've ever played. Come at me, control-haters and people who like your own favorite games more.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The fastest characters have always been high/top tier. Not every single fast character, of course.(Pichu) Also, Snake isn't super slow either.
Again, the "fast" characters also tend to have next to no weakness, and a bunch of fast, viable damage "wrack up" moves. For example, Snake had about average speed, a ton of useful projectiles, he could force opponents into constantly being on defense, a ridiculous recovery, solid kill moves, a good grab, and his melee range were ridiculously broken.
Notably, MK is not very good at killing. He's good at gimping specifically.
Uhh... he could kill. Up B and Down Smash. Those moves come out really fast, too. However, you are right that his gimping is how Meta Knight gets most of his kills.
Anyway, fast characters are almost always good in Smash. Making a character fast and having really good frame data(which Sakurai knows is there) when only thinking items is a good justification for poorly balancing him... yeah.
Fast characters are generally better than slow characters because slow characters have a ton of garbage/super slow moves. Compare Melee Ganondorf and Brawl Ganondorf. Melee Ganondorf has deceiving speed that allows him to have a lot of range, and a lot of fast moves. Brawl Ganondorf has no speed (which gives him no added range), and most of his moves come out slows. And the ones that don't are either very predictable (see: forward B), or don't do that much damage. Unless a heavy/slow/whatever character has several fast, viable damage wrack up moves, they are garbage. Just look at every character without several good fast moves. They all suck! :laugh:
I think you're giving Sakurai too little credit. He knows what went into the characters and how they work. He knows his stuff. He's just bad at balancing.
I blame Nintendo for making the main developer Game instead of HAL Laboratories like in Smash 64 and Melee. Not Sakurai. Sakurai was left with a bunch of rookies.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ HateNight :awesome:
Sort of, but he was kinda just throw 1 major studio (Game Arts), two Nintendo companies, his assistant at Sora Ltd (who was the only full time employee of that company other than Sakurai at that point), and a few folks from HAL Laboratories who weren't busy with other games. So kinda yes, kinda no.
Hide yo' children Hide yo' wives, cause they rapin' everybody out here!

Aaah. lol
"I see you Schwartz is as big as mine."

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Again, the "fast" characters also tend to have next to no weakness, and a bunch of fast, viable damage "wrack up" moves. For example, Snake had about average speed, a ton of useful projectiles, he could force opponents into constantly being on defense, a ridiculous recovery, solid kill moves, a good grab, and his melee range were ridiculously broken.
...This isn't really against my point. I didn't say every slow character was low tier, to keep in mind. I know Snake is awesome.

Uhh... he could kill. Up B and Down Smash. Those moves come out really fast, too. However, you are right that his gimping is how Meta Knight gets most of his kills.
Right. I meant he has little direct killing power.

Fast characters are generally better than slow characters because slow characters have a ton of garbage/super slow moves. Compare Melee Ganondorf and Brawl Ganondorf. Melee Ganondorf has deceiving speed that allows him to have a lot of range, and a lot of fast moves. Brawl Ganondorf has no speed (which gives him no added range), and most of his moves come out slows. And the ones that don't are either very predictable (see: forward B), or don't do that much damage. Unless a heavy/slow/whatever character has several fast, viable damage wrack up moves, they are garbage. Just look at every character without several good fast moves. They all suck! :laugh:
Too true. I still don't see how we're in disagreement. :laugh:

I blame Nintendo for making the main developer Game instead of HAL Laboratories like in Smash 64 and Melee. Not Sakurai. Sakurai was left with a bunch of rookies.
I find it hard to blame them... though. Especially when Sakurai said he takes all credit for it. I think they would've done fine if he gave them more control instead. Then again, if they concentrated on less than the SSE, anything could've happened.

Then again, I think you missed my point. Sakurai is not an idiot at all. He's actually very good. But he is not infallible and can very much put in bad aspects. If he didn't want tripping in, it wouldn't have been in. Yes, it was his idea, to make it less competitive.

My point was that less concentrated on the SSE would not have made the game balanced itself better or remove dumb stuff. Maybe it could've been more balanced, but not automatically. XD

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
...This isn't really against my point. I didn't say every slow character was low tier, to keep in mind. I know Snake is awesome.
I know. I'm just adding to the discussion. You thought we were arguing, but we weren't. To make it simple: you are so good at mind games, you mind gamed yourself. ;)
Right. I meant he has little direct killing power.
That makes sense. A point I forgot to add-characters with good recovery/quick viable ground moves/fast aerial moves with good knock back also can kill by chasing foes off the stage pretty well. For whatever reason, most heavy/slow/strong characters can't do that. Melee Ganondorf is an exception. He has good moves for chasing foes off the stage.
I find it hard to blame them... though. Especially when Sakurai said he takes all credit for it. I think they would've done fine if he gave them more control instead. Then again, if they concentrated on less than the SSE, anything could've happened.
If HAL Laboratories was the main developer, Game Arts and the 2 Nintendo studios would have learned more, and jived better. It was their 1st fighting game, and not their fault. Again, I put the blame on Nintendo for that. Although the story mode... I don't know who to blame for all the focus on that.
Then again, I think you missed my point. Sakurai is not an idiot at all. He's actually very good. But he is not infallible and can very much put in bad aspects. If he didn't want tripping in, it wouldn't have been in. Yes, it was his idea, to make it less competitive.
I'll never call Sakurai an idiot. He's the reason smash is not only fun, but competitive at all levels. He's always smart. Except tripping. I will always hold that against Sakurai. :glare:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
My reaction to Ridley not being playable would be "Wow, really? I guess he really didn't care for the idea"

Which, is something I can see happening.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know. I'm just adding to the discussion. You thought we were arguing, but we weren't. To make it simple: you are so good at mind games, you mind gamed yourself. ;)
Ah. Yeah true.

That makes sense. A point I forgot to add-characters with good recovery/quick viable ground moves/fast aerial moves with good knock back also can kill by chasing foes off the stage pretty well. For whatever reason, most heavy/slow/strong characters can't do that. Melee Ganondorf is an exception. He has good moves for chasing foes off the stage.
Yep.

If HAL Laboratories was the main developer, Game Arts and the 2 Nintendo studios would have learned more, and jived better. It was their 1st fighting game, and not their fault. Again, I put the blame on Nintendo for that. Although the story mode... I don't know who to blame for all the focus on that.
Not sure who either. I liked the story, I just didn't like the generic levels/enemies. Was totally epic, though. And I did have fun with it, so I don't see it as a bad thing.

I'll never call Sakurai an idiot. He's the reason smash is not only fun, but competitive at all levels. He's always smart. Except tripping. I will always hold that against Sakurai. :glare:
Stickers bother me more, to be honest. Why? Tons of wasted space, repeats, beyond easy to accidentally grab one INSTEAD of attacking, oh, and was useless outside of one mode.

Tripping was annoying, but it statistically happens less than 5% of the time in competitive tourneys, where it matters the most. Considering that... and stickers would be more of an issue with items on... see what I'm saying here?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not sure who either. I liked the story, I just didn't like the generic levels/enemies. Was totally epic, though. And I did have fun with it, so I don't see it as a bad thing.
I wouldn't see the story as necessarily as a "bad thing" if the story was less repetitive, and felt like I was actually in the universes of Nintendo (plus Metal Gear and Sonic). Have you seen the movie "Who Frame Roger Rabbit"=??? That movie had the best Warner Bros and Disney cartoon characters. It wasn't like they were wanna-be versions of them, it was them, all together. At once. That is why that movie remains popular. In the SSE, the characters didn't feel like how they are outside of smash. They felt like a bad fan fiction.
Stickers bother me more, to be honest. Why? Tons of wasted space, repeats, beyond easy to accidentally grab one INSTEAD of attacking, oh, and was useless outside of one mode.
I hate that once you use a sticker, it disappears forever. That should go away. Although I agree with you on grabbing them. You should pick them up automatically.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My reaction would be Shocking Despair!

Seriously, Ridley is one of the few characters most of us who regularly visit this thread can agree upon that we think would be awesome as a playable character in smash bros.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wouldn't see the story as necessarily as a "bad thing" if the story was less repetitive, and felt like I was actually in the universes of Nintendo (plus Metal Gear and Sonic). Have you seen the movie "Who Frame Roger Rabbit"=??? That movie had the best Warner Bros and Disney cartoon characters. It wasn't like they were wanna-be versions of them, it was them, all together. At once. That is why that movie remains popular. In the SSE, the characters didn't feel like how they are outside of smash. They felt like a bad fan fiction.
...SSB is not canon to any one series. It was a fanfiction from the start, good or bad. I do not ever expect them to be like they are outside of Smash. Actually, I would find it terrible if they were just like their canon selves. Why? Because they can't fit together at all. They have to be different because the settings are different.

I hate that once you use a sticker, it disappears forever. That should go away. Although I agree with you on grabbing them. You should pick them up automatically.
Yeah. Although, I just want it so you can turn them off, IMO.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Hyper
Well, like I said, somehow "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" not just implemented the entire Wario Bros (including all the Looney Toons) and Disney characters in one movie, but they did it together. They "felt" like themselves. Not every character has to feel like their canon selves. They just have to not feel like they are totally different, or tag along characters.

Look at how the story starts. Mario and Kirby fight. Then, Peach and Zelda become essentially a tag along character seemingly without a purpose but to be a helper. Ike tags along with Meta Knight and Marth. Lucas is a wimp, but he gets a kinda tag along-ish Pokémon Trainer. Mr. Game and Watch becomes a tag along. The Ice Climbers become a tag along. Heck, Falco, Olimar, and Pikachu are tag along characters! Not just that, but these characters don't act like they would for the most part. They don't stop to do the things that make them... them. They show flashes of it, but it's just a tease. Falco acts like a BAMF, and then he's just... there. That is really lame. It's like he ain't even Falco anymore.

Maybe Sakurai needs to hire more writers. I think all these characters mashing together is too much for him in one story. Then again, I would say that with just about anyone! :laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...Sakurai was good at writing plots? But then again, Smash is a Fighting game anyway. The plot should be around them fighting, which it does fine. It actually makes perfect sense in context.

WFRR is a murder mystery, and thus, the characters just happen to make sense in there.

The thing is, the characters did not speak, mostly because many of them CAN'T or never do in the game sources. So the story itself is hard enough to make. But it was also a pretty obvious Take over the world plot, which is totally perfect for a fighting game.

It was more or less an evolved Kirby plot, which, once again, would be just how Sakurai wants it.

Also, how can they be canon when they have such little personality in the SSE or their own games anyway? Besides a small FEW. Likewise, there's no way for them to be canon because the game would be impossible to even slightly balance. They had theirselves changed around so it makes... well sense for them to fight. They were put on even grounds, and are strong on a different kind of level. If we followed closer to their canon selves, Ganondorf could not be playable in the SSE. He's entirely flat and does nothing in TP of interest whatsoever beyond "rage!!!" at all. If it was Toon Ganondorf in the SSE, things would be different.

Also, let's note that every Ganondorf is... overall just Ganondorf. There is only one Ganondorf in Smash. The same guy. There are two Links. There are two Marios. Etc. Them changing it up in Smash is only canon to Smash anyway.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The thing that makes WFRR "work" is that it is a cartoon-friendly environment. Smash needs to have a video game-friendly environment. They don't have to speak; in fact, their actions show more. Link, for instance, gets the Master Sword. But after that, he doesn't do what Link usually does. He just goes off on a random adventure after getting the Master Sword, and someone finds a conflict. In Zelda, tragedy usually strikes, and then he is thrust into action. It isn't that hard to make.[COLLAPSE="General Story Ideas off the top of my head:"]For Link, say Hyrule is attacked by what Link assumes is Ganondorf. Whether it is or isn't remains to be seen. This thus thrusts Link into action. Link travels through Hyrule, trying to get to Hyrule to defeat this menace. In Hyrule Field, Link is attacked by some the Helmaroc King, and fights the it. During the fight, Link is picked up by the bird as it flies around like crazy. Link eventually beats the bird, and manages to jump off the bird into a safe body of water nearby. Link travels through some unknown forests, and finds himself in a park with something he's never seen before:
a city with electricity
. What adventures lie ahead for Link?

Do something like that with every character.

Mario: Have him get a letter from the Princess inviting him to her castle. Once Mario finds that Peach isn't at the castle, he assumes Bowser is the culprit. But then he travels to Bowser' Castle to find Bowser isn't involved after battling with him. Mario later searches to find out the culprit is, and discovers it is... Wario? Thus, Mario is thrust into action, trying to figure out who did it by following his clues.

Peach: She gets kidnapped by
Ganondorf
instead of Bowser. She assumes she was caught by Bowser, but when she escapes, she soon realizes she is stuck in a foreign desert. Along the way, Peach is chased by a mysterious worm, and has to escape from it.

Zelda: Have her disguised as Sheik trying to learn a new strong attack to help her defeat Ganondorf's right hand man (Vatti? Ghirahim? Zant? Aghahim? Doesn't matter!) Along the way, she runs into
Peach, who is severely lost in a desert.

Yoshi: Yoshi is traveling Mushroom Kingdom with it's nearly hatched egg, and is in a bad area, trying to get to Yoshi's Island. Yoshi's nearly hatched egg is taken when Yoshi goes to quickly get food. Yoshi goes searching for the egg, and Yoshi eventually runs into Luigi, before they split up. Yoshi then runs into Mario, and teams with him for a the rest of the story, looking not just for the egg thief, but who kidnapped the princess.

Luigi: After Mario tells him he goes on an adventure, Luigi decides he wants to go on his own adventure, but he can't decide where, or what to do that is heroic. Luigi runs into a group of mysterious and foreign bandit soldiers, and fights a few before many of them run off. After this, he runs into Yoshi, and leads him down the trail to the bandits, before hearing word of a man seeking a hero for an adventure in Toad Town. Luigi travels to an inn on the outskirts of Toad Town, and runs into a not so friendly character.

Wario: Wario's house was robbed of his awesome Nintendo fighting-game prototype overnight after Wario was binge eating onions. Wario goes around the city in Wario Ware, but hears a rumor that a
"guy with horns this big"
was seen nearby in recent days. So needing a hero, Wario travels to the Mushroom Kingdom to hire a man who has thwarted this
"guy with horns this big"
many times:
LUIGI!!! So, he spreads rumors throughout Toad Toad, offering a reward to a hero looking for a great quest.

Toon Link: Starts his adventure on his boat, looking for a map to a great treasure. His ship is attacked, and he boards enemy ships, before arriving on a small cave island he was looking for. He explores the island, and discovers a secret deep cave, which he goes through. He battles a boss (one of those giant snake things?), and finds the map, leading to a location nearby. Toon Link follows a path, and appears on apparently a connected island. He goes into a mysterious symbol, and in spun around and transports. Toon Link wakes up on an island shore to the sound of canons firing from ships driven by
mysterious green creatures who are pirates.

Sonic: Dr. Eggman has apparently kidnapped some innocent animals, so Sonic runs through some classic locations, fighting a ton of robots, and eventually Dr. Eggman himself. Dr. Eggman reveals that he was using the animals for an experiment, and lets them go. However, he says he doesn't know what happened to Tails, and that while he tried to kidnap Tails, he saw some mysterious
man with a bandana
grabbed and ran off with Tails. Sonic demands to know where he is, and Dr. Eggman gives him some general locations. Sonic runs to a clue quickly, and runs into some
crocodiles
, who tell Sonic to go south beyond a large body of water. Sonic goes there, and discovers a secret
metal artificial island full of all kinds of crocodiles, some of whom appear to be attacking an island in pirate ships
. Could they know where this
man with a bandana
who kidnapped Tails is at?[/COLLAPSE]That isn't that hard to come up with. It's basically what Sakurai did with the SSE, but for every character, more in depth, and in actual Nintendo worlds instead. C'mon, fighting in the actual worlds like this would be so much cooler! :shades:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was actually thinking of having Samus team with Pit in Mute City, remains of a destroyed giant space cruiser, a huge space battle, and a mysterious planet full of
cute creatures

Also, Dixie Kong team with Lucas on Nowhere Islands, Yoshi's Island, and some country full of people, creatures, and apparently
a crime organization trying to separate them

As for Zelda and Peach, I figured I'd start everything out in Mushroom Kingdom (well, with Wario and Yoshi locations) and Hyrule first, then Donkey Kong, Sonic (briefly, perhaps with future explorations), and Pokémon, then everything else. Plus, it could be the desert they are in is not what you are thinking it is. Perhaps the desert is in Hyrule, perhaps in the Mushroom Kingdom, perhaps elsewhere, or perhaps... it isn't a desert at all. No, I'm kidding. It's a desert, but it's more than a desert. It's also got an
archeological dig location
and a
freeway
. Or if you want to be totally spoiled on the desert and what desert it really is, click here.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Dixie and Diddy are supposed to be 'one' character... soo unless sakurai intends to seperate them they should go back to what they originally were. Putting them together at all times. I really hope he does go with his original plan, as who actually enjoys playing against naner spam? lol

I don't see how the two princesses being once again paired up solves the issue of them once again being paired up lol. It's like stereotyped that they be together because princess partners = a must lol. I'd just rather have some variety instead of a predictable duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom